Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Date Topic (Michio)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dream2407

dream2407

Date Topic (Michio) Empty
PostSubject: Date Topic (Michio)   Date Topic (Michio) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 pm

Spoiler:
Selene walked onto the beach, in her new dress. It was a pale kind of white. It was almost like the mist that covered the shallow ground. She smiled and spun around, feeling the cold air whip around her. Selene's hair was in a braid running down her shoulder. She looked at her feet, where light slippers glistened. Tiny crystals covered her, even her dress. All of them sparkled in the moonlight. Selene looked over at her own reflection in the icy lake. She had grown so much since first meeting Kiyo. She wasn't a little girl anymore. She had grown, and all in all the same.
Back to top Go down
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

PostSubject: Re: Date Topic (Michio)   Date Topic (Michio) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:58 pm

Kiyo Makaveli |14 | Athena

It has been so long since he last saw Selene, the girl of his dreams. He has been with her for a long time. It's been two years since they met, and they've been together since.

Dressed up in his nicest polo shirt, coat, and jeans, he walked down to the beach. The scenery was beautiful during the night. The moonlight shone down on him, making his gray eyes seem to sparkle. His short black hair glistened, and waved slightly in the cool breeze. Holding a blue gift bag, he slowly made his way towards their meeting spot. Concealed in his coat pocket was a small box, that held the promise ring he would give to Selene.

He saw Selene, in her beautiful dress, and felt his heart beat faster. He loved how her dress sparkled with ice crystals. At his belt, hung Moon Lace, his sheathed dagger.
He gave her a warm smile as he approached her, and in a loving voice told her
"You are very beautiful tonight, Selene! I've missed you." He went to give her a hug, handing her the gift bag.
Back to top Go down
dream2407

dream2407

PostSubject: Re: Date Topic (Michio)   Date Topic (Michio) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:06 am

Selene turned her head and smiled softly. She hugged Kiyo back and grinned. She looked at the gift bag/ "What's this?" she asked. Selene opened it slowly, feeling bad she didn't get anything for him. Some how she always forgot that little detail.
Back to top Go down
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

PostSubject: Re: Date Topic (Michio)   Date Topic (Michio) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:24 pm

Kiyo Makaveli |14 | Athena

The bag contained a silver box, which held a snowdrop necklace and bracelet set, a white stuffed bear that held a heart saying 'Forever yours' and a box of her favorite chocolates.

Kiyo smiled lovingly at her and waited for her reaction. He really wanted to make her happy in any way he could.
Back to top Go down
dream2407

dream2407

PostSubject: Re: Date Topic (Michio)   Date Topic (Michio) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:34 am

Selene smiled, seeing the gifts. " Aw!" she said, giving the bear a squeeze. " You spoil me too much, Kiyo." Selene said. She gave him a big hug, and a kiss on the cheek. "You're the best." she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

PostSubject: Re: Date Topic (Michio)   Date Topic (Michio) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:04 pm

Kiyo smiled sweetly at her, hugging her close, and giving her a kiss on the cheek.
"Its because you deserve them, sweetie."

He held off on the ring, not wanting to give her too much at one time. He flashed a bright white smile, grabbing her hand, he led her down to their special spot on the beach, where they first met. "I'm so glad to see you!"
Back to top Go down
dream2407

dream2407

PostSubject: Re: Date Topic (Michio)   Date Topic (Michio) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:03 am

Selene smiled and followed him to their spot. "I'm glad to see you too." she said with a smile. Selene sat down and hugged her knees to her chest. "It's a nice night." she commented. Selene looked up at the dark sky, and smiled seeing all the stars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date Topic (Michio)   Date Topic (Michio) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date Topic (Michio)
Page 1 of 1