Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] Empty
PostSubject: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:31 pm

Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] Dream_14
~[D R E A M J O N E S]~
~[1 5]~
~[D A U G H T E R O F M O R P H E U S]~

Spoiler:

I jumped from tree to tree. I was silent, and crafty as I caught a bird. I sat on a branch and started to de-feather it. When I was done, I ate it. Not bad. Being raised by cougers had its advantages. I opened my locket, and looked at the picture inside of it. I couldn't see it very well, so I unchained the locket. As I fumbled with it, I accidentally dropped it. I heard a plunk, and I looked down with my lime-green eyes. It had hit somebody in the head.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:53 pm

I was walking, alone in the woods, when suddenly, something dropped on my head. "Ow...hey, does this belong to anyone?" I asked, as I picked up what looked to be a locket off of the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:55 pm

I hung upside down on the tree branch. I cocked my head to the side. "Mine," I say. I made my voice a soft, myserious purr.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 4:01 pm

I jumped, as I saw a girl hanging upside down off of a tree branch. "Uh, here..." I said, giving her the locket. I couldn't help noticing that there was a picture in the girls locket. "Uh, sorry to intrude, but whose those people in that locket?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:31 pm

I grabbed the locket, and quick as lightning, closed, and put back around my neck. "My brrrrother," I say. I curl myself in a ball, and landed on my feet on the ground. I twirled my feather extension in my fingers. My couger sences were kicking in, telling me that there was danger. "We might want to walk this way," I say, pointing to the East.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:43 pm

I give the girl a funny look. The way she rolled her 'r' in brother was strange, and the way she talked in general was funny too. "Um, ok?" I said, not wanting to be rude.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:48 pm

I looked at the girl when we started walking. "I know. You think I'm strange. I am. But... I have sences, and if you don't want to be attacked by..." I cocked my head to the side, "A stray Hellhound, it would do you good to follow me."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:10 pm

~Jake is a girl XD~

I looked at her funny. "A hellhound?" I shutterd, remembering the hellhound that hurt Alissa. "How do hellhounds keep getting into camp?" I shouted; I was mad. Hellhounds kept coming in and destryoing my home.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:41 pm

~ Yeah, i know, srry, i was reading a book while typing! XD ~

I covered his mouth with my hand and glared at him. "Do not be loud! You will only attrrrract him to us," I hissed. I cocked my head and looked in the forest. I took my feather extension out of my hair, and my two-feet-long celestial bronze claws grew in my hands. "Take out your weapon!" I yell at him, just as the hellhound jumps into the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:33 pm

~I do that all the time!~
I manage to take out my bow and arrow as soon as the hellhound jumps into the clearing, and I don't hesitate to let an arrow fly. "Take that, you hellhound scum!" I laughed, which wasn't like me at all.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:40 pm

A twinkle came in my eye as I lunge. I had jumped on the hellhounds back, and slashed at it. It tried to bite me, but I dodged and climbed all over it with speed, and grace. As the boy was still shooting arrows, I slashed at it. Finally, an arrow hit it in the chest, and I slashed its neck. It disolved into dust, and I fell on my feet in a squatting position. I stood up, and my claws recceded back to my feather extension.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:46 pm

I give a sigh of relief. "Well, today has been full of suprsies.I joked. Today was going on pretty weird. First, I saw Jessie with a strange face, talking to his girlfriend-breaking up with her, no doubt. Next, I saw this girl, hanging upside down. And now, I killed the second hellhound within a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:50 pm

I smiled evily. "I don't like dogs. Dogs equal hunters. Hunters equal taking your hide," I say. I had forgotten myself again. Living with cougers really can change the way you look at the world.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:56 pm

I shrug at what she said. "I suppose you could look at it like that." I said. This girl saw the world in a completly diffrent view, and while most people thought that was weird, I have to admit, it was startting to become pretty cool. "I'm Jake, Jake Davidson." I smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:48 pm

I flashed the boy a quick smile, showing my cat-like fangs. "Drrrream Jones. Nice to meet you," I say. He isn't half bad, I supposed.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:59 am

Cat fangs? Where in the world does a girl get cat fangs? I shake it off, and give her a smile. "Uh, nice to meet you." I said, trying to stay friendly.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:06 pm

I nod, and look to the distance. I heard a soem thunder, and I hissed. "We need to get to shealter," I say. "It's going to rain." I started sprinting to a cave that I knew lied to the west just a bit. When I sprint, I sprint FAST. I was trained to run like a couger. Fast, and gracefully. I finally reached the cave, and waited for Jake to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:57 pm

I watched as Dream bound into the woods, and I ran after her. It wasn't too long before I was out of breath, I wasn't all that good at running long distances. As soon as I reached the cave, it began to rain. Just like Dream had said. "How did you know it was going to rain?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 5:59 pm

I sat down on a rock and looked outside. "I have special sences. I was raised by cougers," I say. I loved being like a couger. It gave me special... advantages.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:06 pm

Cougers, huh? Well, that would explain why she was so...diffrent. "You were raised by cougers? What happend to your mom and dad, or your um, non-godly parent?" I asked her, wondering what kind of parent she must have had.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:40 pm

I winced. "Life with humans... it's not forrrrr me. I was rrrrraised my cougerrrrs for about thrrrree yearrrrs. Then my uncle Arrrrrko and aunt Sissitrrrrrron and cousin Kako found me. They took me to a norrrrrmal school. I hated it. When kids teased me, I bit them. Then, the rrrrest is historrrrry," I say.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:45 pm

I give a nod, sencing that she didn't want to talk about it. "I guess I can understand that." I told her. "So, how was it, you know, living with cougers?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:52 pm

I smiled at the memories. "It was verrrrrry hard at firrrrrst. Learrrrning how to eat uncooked food. But... you werrrre taught how to be morrrrrre alerrrrrrt. You gain speed, and stamina, and strrrrrrength. But... when you go back to the rrrrreal worrrrrld... it's verrrry harrrrd to adapt," I tell him.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:54 pm

I nod in understanding. "It must have been cool, though." I sit down on the cold, cave floor, thinking about my own past and listning to the rain hit the roof of the cave, and the trees outside.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:06 pm

I nod slowly. "Yes. Once you got used t it, it was the best life you could ask forrrr," I say. "Cougerrrrrrs arrrre much morrre accepting than people. They treat theirrrrr young so much morrrre sterrrrrn, but they apprrrrriciate it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: