Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:10 pm

"I bet it's better than being in fights..." I said, remembering when I used to live with my mom. "It's hard fittiing in, and stuff. But, wasn't it hard when the cougers and you couldn't find any meat?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:14 pm

"Yes, verrrrrry. When therrrrrre was scarrrce game, we had to use ourrrrr heads to think of an alternrrrrrative," I say. I closed my eyes and cocked my head to the side. "The rrrrrrrrain will stop in about... six minutes."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:17 pm

I look outside of the cave, and it dosn't look like the rain would be letting up anytime soon. But, it seemd that when it came to weather and things, Dream seemed to know pretty well when it would stop and start. "Thats pretty cool, the fact that you can tell kinda when the weather is going to start or stop." I said.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:22 pm

"Yeah... it's parrrrt of having 'cougerrrrr sences'. They can tell many things that you humans can't," I say. The rain started to let down, and I got up. I looked at the picture in my locket, and started walkind towards the entrance of the cave. I smiled and said, "Three... two... one." And the rain stopped. It stopped slowly, but it stopped.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:25 pm

I smiled. "Thats really cool. I wish I was able to do that." Most people would laugh at her for being diffrent, or whatever, but I think that some of the things that she could do were pretty cool. Like, for example, knowing when weather was going to start and stop.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:42 pm

~ Hey, u might want to look in the Chat and see my topic ~

"Thanks," I say. I walk out, and the nice breeze calmed me. I nice wet grass smelled so good. It smelled like home. Well, home with the cougers.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:57 pm

I stood up, and walked outside. After it rained, everything seemed so...nice and clean. Like everything bad was washed away. It was a good, nice, clean feeling. "I love the smell of the woods after a rain. Even if it's a really short one." I said.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:01 pm

I smiled and closed my eyes as a nice breeze of wind hit me in the face. I took in a deep breath. My lime green eyes bore into the sun. It felt like I was with Addicon and Hafill again. Playing, rolling around in the dirt with all the kits. I sighed. "We betterrrrr starrrrrt making ourrrr way back to camp," I say.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:06 pm

I nod, and go over to Dream, holding out my hand. "It was nice to meet you, Dream." I told her, smiling. It was probobly hard for her to make friends, but hopefully, thats what our relationship would lead to. No more, I mean, I had a girlfriend. She'd kill me if she found out I was cheeting on her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:29 pm

I looked at his hand for a moment, not know what to do. I remembered what Hafill had said. "When humans grrrreet each otherrrr, they shake hands." I took his hand, and gave it a light shake. "Nice to meet you also Jake." With that, I went on all fours, and ran into the woods. Lightning fast, I was out of his sight range.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:31 pm

~I'm not sure what to say to that, so I guess it's the end (: ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]   Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a stroll in concealment [O P E N (also, if u want ur charrie to date the one in the topic, go for it!)]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2