Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

awake and dreaming (open for one, date topic)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

awake and dreaming (open for one, date topic) Empty
PostSubject: awake and dreaming (open for one, date topic)   awake and dreaming (open for one, date topic) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:20 am

awake and dreaming (open for one, date topic) 1291683619257_zpsf77cdc12-1_zpsf8d55722

Ava slowly walked to the pine, watching the sunset make the trees like silhouettes. She felt alone in the world,like she didn't matter. She tugged her sleeve up and stared at the slashes across her arm,scarlet on her pale skin. She rolled her ssleeve back down, and stared off into the horizon, wondering if that was how her life was meant to be.
Back to top Go down
borntofly12

awake and dreaming (open for one, date topic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: awake and dreaming (open for one, date topic)   awake and dreaming (open for one, date topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:44 pm

Jessie Marie Blake Claimed daughter of Hades
Jes wandered through the woods, she hated feeling alone and feared. As a daughter of hades, people never approached her. They all thought she was some princess of dead people. She walked toward the pine tree. Thinking of a way to escape with out letting mr.d know she was gone. She was going to run away and start her own place for hades kids. They didnt belong here.
Back to top Go down

awake and dreaming (open for one, date topic)
Page 1 of 1