Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hellhound Bite

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Hellhound Bite - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:12 pm

"So you really don't remember?" I smiled at her grimly, "Maybe I can jog your memory if I hit you a bit." It was an empty threat, but I was in the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:17 pm

"Oh that moment. Hit me and I'll zap you into next week." I knew he was bluffing.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:48 pm

"Should you really go around electrifying people in an infirmary?" I laughed mockingly, "I think there's a certain rule about that."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:55 pm

I gave him the classic your-seriously-telling-that-to-me-Roxanne?-the rule-breaker? look. "No but it is ironic." I snorted.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:59 pm

"Tch, yeah guess so..." Noticing the girl looking at me strangely, I stared her down. "Hey kid, what's that look supposed to mean?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:02 pm

"Nothing." I snapped rummaging around for something for my shoulder. And my heart.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:06 pm

"Yeah, whatever kid... " I stood quietly and looked around the room, "Listen, I've been in here way too long, so I'm gonna get out of here." I turned around and made my way out of the infirmary.

Interesting kid, I thought to myself, maybe I'll see her around.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:09 pm

"Finally." I said just loud enough for him to hear. "I was begining to wonder why you were even here."
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:11 pm

Hearing the girl's voice in the distance, I stopped and called back to her, my voice dripping with sarcasm, "Obviously to enjoy your charming personality." Finished arguing for the moment, I continued to make my way to a location where I could enjoy some quiet.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:15 pm

"You know you liked it!" I called back. I laughed when I got a response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hellhound Bite
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3