Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hellhound attack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Hellhound attack Empty
PostSubject: Hellhound attack   Hellhound attack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:12 pm

I am still aware of being dragged into the infirmary. My gasping had gotten quieter and more shallow. I was begining to black out. My heart felt like it was about to bust out of my chest.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Hellhound attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellhound attack   Hellhound attack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Connor immediately set Solania down on an open bed, stretching her arms and legs out. "Now what?" he asked Chris, his tone of voice frantic. The teenager had never witnessed someone suffer so much. He felt hoorible for the Aphrodite child, and wished he could do something to help her.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

Hellhound attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellhound attack   Hellhound attack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:05 pm

"Now? We heal." Chris obtained some nectar and ambrosia, and began to feed it to Solania. It wrenched at his heart to see her in this kind of pain, the origin of which he didn't even know. But he pushed all other thoughts aside, and focused on getting Solania better.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Hellhound attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellhound attack   Hellhound attack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:31 pm

I stop gasping all together and lay still. My eyes are wide open and staring straight ahead. My heart stops beating and I close my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

Hellhound attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellhound attack   Hellhound attack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:24 pm

"Come on, come on!" Chris exclaimed. He grew frantic when he checked for Solania's pulse and found none. Putting his hands on her shoulders, the son of Apollo closed his eyes and began praying to his father. This method had worked on Thalia once before. It would work now.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Hellhound attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellhound attack   Hellhound attack I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:35 pm

I could feel hands on my showlders and a frantic voice around me. Then another voice was in my head. A deep voice saying,"Die. Go ahead and die. It will solve all your problems."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hellhound attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellhound attack   Hellhound attack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hellhound attack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: