Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

TBC's Characters. (Attack of The Noob)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackCat

TheBlackCat

TBC's Characters. (Attack of The Noob) Empty
PostSubject: TBC's Characters. (Attack of The Noob)   TBC's Characters. (Attack of The Noob) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:33 am

CLASSIFIED
Olympian Demigod Files

Demigod 000099
Name:

Paulinus “Paul” Oved

Age/D.O.B:
12 Years of Age, Born on the 14th of February

Months in camp:
1 Month, not noticed among fellow campers.

God parent:
Nyx, Goddess of the Night

Mortal parent:
Professor Coby Oved, Astronomist

Physical appearance:
Paulinus has short black hair that waves down to a little above his ears. Subject’s eyes are a dark midnight blue inherited from his mother. His Camp Half-Blood shirt is worn over the long sleeve, black, collared shirt that is always worn by Paul. Grey sweatpants are stained with different colored paints, the same as Paul’s shirts. A short but lanky body is a natural tan color.

Personality:
Quite and to himself, Paulinus’ ADHD is shown in his mind. Rapidly racing from one subject to the next, Paul mostly thinks about his father and his father’s work. While never able to think deeply about one thing, Paulinus has the rare skill to take the plain facts from something at face value. Oh, that chimera breathes fire. Better jump out of the way. When he does interact with people, Paul can actually become very talkative, even if he is only talking about how this star does that, or that moon crater is this deep. At times Paul can be relatively dull and thickheaded when it comes to relationships, electronics and mechanics, tennis, and cooking. Paulinus can become easily annoyed when he feels like a slight is being made at his height.

Pets:
None

Weapons:
“Chroma”
Xiphos (Short Sword) – Celestial Bronze – MAGIC
Appears as a paintbrush, upon user’s pronunciation of “Anoigo” turns into a celestial bronze Xiphos. Handle appears to be beige with droplets of different colored paints.

Talents:
Exceptional Painting skill, Passable Fighting ability (Sword, Spear and Shield, Bow and Arrow, Dagger), Perfect Night Vision, Weak ability to Strengthen Shadows (Potential to grow), Possible skills in Sub-Conscious Stealth Manipulation, Low Greek Reading and Speaking Skills, Terrable English Reading Abilities.

Other:
Shall be added upon to upon future Observation.

Demigod CCCC66
Name:

Odysseus “Odie” Delmar

Age/D.O.B:
12 Years of Age, Born on the First of December.

Years in camp:
4, First enrolled in camp upon 8th birthday.

Parents:
Helen Delmar, Daughter of Apollo and Plato Delmar, Son of Athena
(Married by a priestess of Hera in Greece)

Physical appearance:
Subject stands at approximately five feet. Blonde hair from his grandfather; Apollo, reaches down to Odysseus’s ears. Inherently wavy, the hair is cut shorter in the back. Eyes are smooth and unwavering brown from mother’s side of the family; however flecks of Athena gray from the boy’s grandmother do reside in Odie’s eyes. An orange Camp Half-Blood shirt is worn on the boy’s lean figure, along with the black linen pants.

Personality:
Odie is a person of organized chaos. While juggling multiple thought in his mind at once, Odysseus may seem to have his life scattered, yet Odie himself has everything he does connected to or influenced by something that happens around him. Odie is actually quite social, liking to know everything about everyone. Odysseus has a slight inferiority complex for not having a direct godly parent.In fact, Odie, in all reality, is not even close to his godly grandparents. Odysseus doesn’t care much for learning new things, instead focusing on improving his composition skills. Whether this goal is achieved through help from Odie’s Demigod aunts and uncles, or through simple trial and error, Odysseus is happy when the goal is achieved. Odysseus has a habit of being short with people he doesn't respect, but if he does respect someone, he can be the nicest person in the world. One wouldn't think it, but Odie hates not haing due credit when he has a part in something.

Pets:
Family Pegasus, speckled black coat with grey feathers. Named “Olive.” Most likely due to animal’s love of olives.

Weapons:
“Sunny”
Broad Sword – Celestial Bronze – MAGIC
Appears as a foldable, yellow comb, upon being flipped open turns into a celestial bronze, gold colored Broad Sword.

Talents:
Advanced Musical Composition, Higher than Average Demigod Memory, Low Fighting Skill, Passable Greek Reading and Speaking Skills

Other:
Currently resides in the Apollo Cabin.

Ookay, I believe I did this correctly. I'll fix anything I did wrong, if you can find such an astrocety.

Last edited by TheBlackCat on Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TBC's Characters. (Attack of The Noob)   TBC's Characters. (Attack of The Noob) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:02 am

Those are some cool characters, really love the format of their profiles and the way you talk about them. I'd suggest adding a few more flaws to both, however.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackCat

TheBlackCat

PostSubject: Re: TBC's Characters. (Attack of The Noob)   TBC's Characters. (Attack of The Noob) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:11 am

Okay, I'll work on that. I already have some previous ideas that I can add.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: TBC's Characters. (Attack of The Noob)   TBC's Characters. (Attack of The Noob) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:12 am

You certainly have a great imagination - I'm loving the characters so far. And yeah, always good to have some fresh ideas somewhere, just tweek some flaws to make them more pronounced, and you'll be golden. (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TBC's Characters. (Attack of The Noob)   TBC's Characters. (Attack of The Noob) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:13 am

You're such a good sport about it. *wipes emotional tear*

Everyone else is like, "NO."

DIBS.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: TBC's Characters. (Attack of The Noob)   TBC's Characters. (Attack of The Noob) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:17 am

Crispy Bacon wrote:
You're such a good sport about it. *wipes emotional tear*

Everyone else is like, "NO."

DIBS.

~100% agreed. Darnit, you called dibs... co-share? xD

*must make RP topic as soon as these two are approved*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TBC's Characters. (Attack of The Noob)   TBC's Characters. (Attack of The Noob) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:23 am

Here, I'll tell you what we can do. I will withdraw my dibs *DE-DIBS* and then you can call dibs on him now, while I call dibs on you right now *DIBS*.

SEE, IT ALL WORKS OUT.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackCat

TheBlackCat

PostSubject: Re: TBC's Characters. (Attack of The Noob)   TBC's Characters. (Attack of The Noob) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:27 am

Thanks, but one question.

What do you mean by dibs? *Shrinks from own unknowledgableness.*

Got to go, bed time.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: TBC's Characters. (Attack of The Noob)   TBC's Characters. (Attack of The Noob) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:32 am

'Kay, Crispy. *DIBS* xD

Don't worry about it, TBC, its just like calling shots on who's RPing with you, friendship, and all that other stuff which Crispy is going to post below. (:

Last edited by Daniel on Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TBC's Characters. (Attack of The Noob)   TBC's Characters. (Attack of The Noob) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:32 am

Dibs on your friendship, your love, getting to rp with you, your enslavement, y' know, stuff like that. ;D
Back to top Go down
TheBlackCat

TheBlackCat

PostSubject: Re: TBC's Characters. (Attack of The Noob)   TBC's Characters. (Attack of The Noob) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:18 pm

Diblicious. Anything else I should know about. Life, liberty, the pursuit of happines? Oh, wait, oops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TBC's Characters. (Attack of The Noob)   TBC's Characters. (Attack of The Noob) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TBC's Characters. (Attack of The Noob)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: