Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The hellhound under my bunk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bwilla

Bwilla

The hellhound under my bunk Empty
PostSubject: The hellhound under my bunk   The hellhound under my bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:28 am

I Came into the cabin, ignoring the boars head and stormed toward my bunk. I kicked under my bed "nasty monster! leave me alone!" I yelled
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: The hellhound under my bunk   The hellhound under my bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:30 am

Victarii smiled a invisible small and cruel laugh. "Well, you cant even get it out from under your bed?"
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: The hellhound under my bunk   The hellhound under my bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:33 am

I glared at her "Victarii!" I huffed and then crawled under my bed to face the beast. I mumbled at her wishing for my daggers Pest and Pain, Ri had helped me name them.
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: The hellhound under my bunk   The hellhound under my bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:34 am

Victarii sighed and her tone was teasing and sugar sweet "Im sorry ill let you fight the hell hound without me picking on you...."
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: The hellhound under my bunk   The hellhound under my bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:36 am

I peered out from under the bed a wary look in my eyes "What's the catch?"
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: The hellhound under my bunk   The hellhound under my bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:37 am

Victarii laughed and smiled cruelly "I'll just stay out of your hair kid, you need to learn to fight your own battles"
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: The hellhound under my bunk   The hellhound under my bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:39 am

I threw my shethed blades at her "At least hold them." I said while serching for the hellhound in the cabin
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: The hellhound under my bunk   The hellhound under my bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:42 am

Victarii caught them and smiled "I would love to watch my brother become... a.. .son of ares. There we go!" She shook her head "its ok, youll do fine"
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: The hellhound under my bunk   The hellhound under my bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:44 am

"Of couse I will just look who Dad is!" I swiped around and mumbled "If only I could find it"
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: The hellhound under my bunk   The hellhound under my bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:51 am

Victarii smiled lightly "Father is amazing, if thats what you mean." she winked and laughed maliciously " He also is the kick butt god of war, to be his son, EARN THE TITLE. go kill a hell hound"

(ooc: Victarii has a hero worship with ares, she would do anything for him to acknowledge her)
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: The hellhound under my bunk   The hellhound under my bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:58 am

"Shut up Riri, I think I earned it awhile ago. like when I was alone." I seached for the hellhound "Victarii I can't find it!"
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: The hellhound under my bunk   The hellhound under my bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:59 am

Victarii "wait for the night, smart one, i told you it only comes out at night!"
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: The hellhound under my bunk   The hellhound under my bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:03 pm

I growled and stormed out, from the bed "Victarii, you are SO mean! I bet there isn't one! I hate you!" and I collapsed on my bed and hid under my blankets
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: The hellhound under my bunk   The hellhound under my bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:05 pm

Victarii laughed and shook her head. "it doesn't matter" she collapsed on her mattress and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: The hellhound under my bunk   The hellhound under my bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:08 pm

I hid my face and then peeped out at the red haired girl on her bunk. "Victarii?" I said moving to her side and hugged her "I don't really hate you. I'm so sorry sissy."
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: The hellhound under my bunk   The hellhound under my bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:12 pm

Victarii looked at him and smiled "I know, the hell hound isnt real, but we can go find one for you to fight if you want?"
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: The hellhound under my bunk   The hellhound under my bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:25 pm

"Can I bring my blades this time? Please?" I said while combing my fingers threw her hair
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: The hellhound under my bunk   The hellhound under my bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:28 pm

Victarii sighed and looked at him "sure, why not"
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: The hellhound under my bunk   The hellhound under my bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:31 pm

"Thank you, thank you!" I grined I placed my tooth under my pillow and ran back to her, "Could we go training first though?"
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: The hellhound under my bunk   The hellhound under my bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:08 pm

Victarii sighed "cant we hang out here for a while, hellhounds are only entertaining when there is nothing else to do and right now i'm just tired"
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: The hellhound under my bunk   The hellhound under my bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:18 pm

"Alright," I murrmered as I fell asleep in her arms
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: The hellhound under my bunk   The hellhound under my bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:46 pm

Victarii's eyse opened after some time and a sigh echoed in the room
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: The hellhound under my bunk   The hellhound under my bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:46 pm

"Arii one of our brothers was mean to me while you were asleep." I said climbing back into the bed and buring my face in her neak. "I would have fought hum, he looked really weak, but he is our brother so he must be able to fight. and he's 14 and alot taller than me
OOC: go to the new kid for the full story
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: The hellhound under my bunk   The hellhound under my bunk I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:39 pm

Victarii sighed "Really? What happened?" Her eyes blinked dazedly.
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: The hellhound under my bunk   The hellhound under my bunk I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:10 pm

OOC: its alright now but you should go to that thred and talk to him, Ithink he wants to role play with more people. plus you won't make friends if you don't go to other threads, I have to go for now Karate tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hellhound under my bunk   The hellhound under my bunk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hellhound under my bunk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: