Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hellhound Bite

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hunter11

hunter11

Hellhound Bite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:29 pm

I walk in holding Nava small hand. Her other arm her small harp that she always has with her. We walked in her small, young and meek while I stood next to her a bit older than her, tempermatic and bold. Total oppisits yet we where always together and related not only by goddess but by mortal aswell. I kneal in fount of her and look at her. " Now when we go in there I'll talk ok?" I say. She nods her head in understading. I stand up and walk in. I see a couple of kids. " Hey. Have one of you two seen a monkey and a sow?' I ask sharply.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:58 pm

I firmly take a hold of the girl's hand, "Call me Deimos. Deimos Seo."
This girl was kind of weird, and laughed to much... I couldn't really take her seriously, but at the same time, she was kind of refreshing.
I remove my hand from hers, saying nothing else.

Two other young girls walk in, asking some strange ridiculous question. I look at them, my eyebrow raised, "A monkey... and a sow? Is this some kind of sick joke?"
Well, if it was a joke, at least laughing girl Jessie would know how to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:51 pm

I roll my eyes. " Yes a monkey and a sow. Her pet monkey Booboo and my pet sow Sara. We don't joke aboute them." I say irrated. I let go of Ziva's hand. " Exusee mey sisteer. Shee ess often mad." I say meekly. I cock my head my head alittle. This boy seemed fimaliar.

Last edited by hunter11 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:08 pm

He took my hand then let it go. I raise my eyebrow. " Deimos as in god of terror?" I say. He looked at two other girls. One looked like she was scared and she might have been around 7 or 8 years of age. The other looked ready to take on an army and around my age. I gape at the quistian. " Have you hanging with my buddy Corie cause a sow and a monkey together is an odd sight indeed." I say.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:37 am

I give her a peircing glare. " Yes I hang out with Corie. She one of my best friends." I say
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:33 pm

"Hunh, whatever, those are kind of weird pets to have." I glanced to side a bit, unsure of how to handle the situation when I noticed the smaller girl looking at me.
"Hey, what'dyou want kid?" I glared at her.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:39 pm

I walked back into the infirmiry to see if these people where still fighting. They were. "Deimos is that anyway to talk to some one?" I said scolding him.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:51 pm

From my peripheral vision, I could see that the Zeus chick from earlier walked back in.
"Mind your own business girly," I muttered, my eyes still focused on the younger girl, "Some little chick is staring at me, I'm gonna find out what in Hades is so interesting."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:39 pm

Nava and I walk out. " Whatever." I say
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:47 pm

That's when I got pissed. No one calls me girly. "Excuse me?" I said sparks flying off my body again.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:57 pm

I walk in and see a girl who was a stranger to me, my friend Jessie and a boy who I saw littering in the forest. " Whoa guys chill. Hey Jessie." I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:52 pm

" Hey Corie. How's life treating you?" I say
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:48 pm

"He's going to get it." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:24 pm

"Get what?" I snarled at the Zeus girl sensing her hostility, "Whatever you've got, bring it."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:02 pm

"Really?" I asked. "Bat!" I commanded. Greek Fire did not appear in my hand. "BAT!" I growled. I started to cuss out that stupid bat for being made to be used to fight evil, not annoying, arrogant boys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:19 am

" CUT IT OUT!!" I shout getting mad. " Stop it both of you. Fighting will get us no where. So both of you say sorry and treat each other nicely." I say.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:46 am

"Sorry." I grumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:50 am

" Thank you." I sigh calming down.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:47 pm

"What about him?" I grumbled now in a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:11 pm

"Yeah, sorry, whatever," I muttered, as though only to passify the situation. I don't fight girls anyway.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:06 pm

I sat down on one of the beds and said, "I came here to get something for my arm anyway. I pulled a muscle in my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:37 pm

"Tch," I grunted, "Why would you even think about challenging someone to a battle when you're injured?" The girl was either stupid or had fighting spirit. Or maybe both.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:46 pm

"I got injured during the fight smarts." I looked at him cockily. "Incase you were wondering he asked for it." I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:00 pm

"I was talking about that moment you and I just shared kid." I stared at her mockingly, "or maybe it didn't mean anything to you. I'm really hurt."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:05 pm

"Haha. What moment?" I asked sarcasm dripping from my voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound Bite   Hellhound Bite - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hellhound Bite
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next