Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Summer and Autumn's bunk (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

Summer and Autumn's bunk (open) Empty
PostSubject: Summer and Autumn's bunk (open)   Summer and Autumn's bunk (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:29 am

"Where's my pillow?" Summer called up to her sister on the top bunk.
"Other side." Autumn replied, turning back to her book.
"Found it!" Summer put it back on her bed. Going to the other side of her bed, she bumped into someone.
Back to top Go down
Brad_of_Apollo

Brad_of_Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Summer and Autumn's bunk (open)   Summer and Autumn's bunk (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:44 am

Hey brad said could you please watch where your going I'm trying to get out of the room.Also would you mind throwing me the pillow under your bed someone hid it two days ago.I'm only in here because of that little monster but it's good that I'm only ten but very cute with my baby face.So do you think 'm cute.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Summer and Autumn's bunk (open)   Summer and Autumn's bunk (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:54 am

Aubree didn't mean to hover at the end of their bunk. She hadn't met these two and thought it would be nice and this might of been the only amount of silence they get for a while and this wasn't pure silence there were kids playing with a ball the sound of crashing.Bree had learned to ignore it. "I'm sorry!" She moved quickly stepping a few steps back from the girl. "I'm Aubree Shae."She stuck her hand out smiling at the other girl also who was on the top bunk.
Back to top Go down
Brad_of_Apollo

Brad_of_Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Summer and Autumn's bunk (open)   Summer and Autumn's bunk (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:05 am

Brad was already steaming about someone hiding his his soft stuffed hellhound and that someone was hiding his pillow pet but know that someone had bumped into him he got angry.He started cursing his lungs out being ten that was pretty bad.Brad said if you bump into me one more time I'm going to shoot you with my dessert eagles!!!! He had calmed down after that but he still had to find his stuffed hellhound.Brad walked over to aubree and said do you know where my stuffed hellhound is using his doggy face.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Summer and Autumn's bunk (open)   Summer and Autumn's bunk (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:42 pm

Bree watched the boy have a temper tantrum in shock. Then when he asked her if she knew where his stuffed hellhound was she laughed. "No I don't I would go talk to Hale about the taking and hiding stuff and maybe he could talk to the cabin."She smiled at him sweetly looking at the girls. "Don't mind him girls."She said lightly. "It's always this noisy really."She grinned lightly.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Summer and Autumn's bunk (open)   Summer and Autumn's bunk (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:06 pm

"'Scuse me. Sorry." Summer apologized. She sat down on her bed and smiled. "I'm Summer"
"Other way!" Whispered Autumn from above.
Summer turned her head towards the campers. " That's Autumn. We're sisters. Twins actually. And we know about the noise. We've been here for, what is it, 1 year? We mostly stay out of the cabin."
Back to top Go down
Brad_of_Apollo

Brad_of_Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Summer and Autumn's bunk (open)   Summer and Autumn's bunk (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:27 am

Brad got really wound up after being angry so he walked behind Aubree and climbed up her shoulders till he could sit on them. When he got up top he got scared and couldn't climb down. He said Aubree will you tell summer to get my pillow from under her bed it's the only way I won't be scared to come down. He was still scared but he could handle it summer got his pillow pet.

Last edited by Mockingjay on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Summer and Autumn's bunk (open)   Summer and Autumn's bunk (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:10 pm

Mockingjay, we've warned you too many times already. You MUST post properly, and using good grammar. Use spaces after periods, don't have run-on sentences, and type something that actually makes since. I know you've had a lot of warnings, already. This is another. If you can't do well on just one roleplay, please don't spread to ALL OF THEM. Thank you. Also, 10 year old boys aren't exactly babies like you're displaying him, but he's your character, so I won't judge you on that one!

Please make sure you head my warning! This is, based on what I know, your 5th offense.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Summer and Autumn's bunk (open)   Summer and Autumn's bunk (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:01 pm

"I'll get the toy." Autumn climbed down from the top bunk. She picked up the toy and handed it to Brad, "Here you go."
"I'm sorry but we have to go." Autumn said as she took her sisters hand and guided her to the door.
"Bye!!" Summer yelled back.
Back to top Go down
Brad_of_Apollo

Brad_of_Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Summer and Autumn's bunk (open)   Summer and Autumn's bunk (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:52 am

Thanks said brad as he walked out of the room. Brad ran over to the light room so he could take a nap. His cat was laying on the bunks. Brad climbed over sleeping kids to his bunk and fell face first into his pillow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer and Autumn's bunk (open)   Summer and Autumn's bunk (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer and Autumn's bunk (open)
Page 1 of 1