Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Back for another summer! (new charrie, open to first replier)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Misael Campos

Back for another summer! (new charrie, open to first replier) Empty
PostSubject: Back for another summer! (new charrie, open to first replier)   Back for another summer! (new charrie, open to first replier) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:33 am

Markus stood in the mall of the cabins at Camp Half Blood, amazed at the progress the place had made since his last visit. He had been a yearly camper at this establishment for several years now, coming only during the summer months. He had had issues with his family when he first came, but camp helped him work those out. Now, he was a college student, surprising most everyone by how normally he lived his life. Demigods didn’t last to be his age. At least, they didn’t last that long very often, so for Markus to have made it thus far was a big deal. He was glad that he had been able to share the experience of camp with his various friends, all of whom were either gone from camp because of age or they most likely were dead. It was tough business, being a demigod, and Markus knew the risk he took just by walking out his front door. He kept a Swiss Army knife that he had made with him at all times because this Swiss army knife contained an extra feature – a celestial bronze axe that Markus was very fond of. It was his weapon of choice, as some would say, and even then he rarely chose to use it, resulting in violence only when necessary.

But that was neither here nor there. Standing outside the Hephaestus cabin, Markus wondered if he was walking into a new atmosphere, a new cabin, and a new family. Sure, the children of Hephaestus always recognized and welcomed their own, but it was something different when your friends weren’t there to welcome you. Sighing, he opened the door and stepped inside, hoping that no one had taken his bunk.
Back to top Go down
Socialized Fireflies

PostSubject: Re: Back for another summer! (new charrie, open to first replier)   Back for another summer! (new charrie, open to first replier) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:08 pm

Zaph sat on her bunk, bored as hell.

Like always.

And again, like always, there were tons of new campers, almost everyday, so we had to expand camp even more, made new cabins, made new cabins for new gods, etc. There were tons of Poseidon, Zeus, and Hades kids too, so new camper? Not that very exciting.

A guy walked into the cabin, most likely a new camper.

"Hello." I said. "You new?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Back for another summer! (new charrie, open to first replier)   Back for another summer! (new charrie, open to first replier) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:13 pm

Markus cracked a smile at the girl's question. "Well," he replied, "I did just roll into camp if that's what you mean." He set his bag down and slipped off his sunglasses. "But I've been a camper here for years, so I am not exactly a newbie." He smiled, searching the room. His bunk hadn't been taken, apparently someone in the cabin still remembered him. He made his way over to the bunk. "What about you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Socialized Fireflies

PostSubject: Re: Back for another summer! (new charrie, open to first replier)   Back for another summer! (new charrie, open to first replier) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:42 pm

"Meh, same. I've been a camper here for about four or five years. Whats ironic is that the first time I came to camp, I rolled down the hill like some 5 year old..." I stretched out my arms and legs, then said "I'm bored, wanna go battle?"
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Back for another summer! (new charrie, open to first replier)   Back for another summer! (new charrie, open to first replier) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:54 pm

Markus looked at the young girl like she was crazy. He just didn't know what to say to her comment about rolling down the hill. "Um.." he said. "I should get unpacked, actually. Give me a minute and we can go train." He put his bag on his bunk and opened it. He could feel his swiss army knife growing heavier in his pocket. Could he really train with such a young girl? He wouldn't have thought twice about it when he lived at camp, but now he just didn't feel right doing it.
Back to top Go down
Socialized Fireflies

PostSubject: Re: Back for another summer! (new charrie, open to first replier)   Back for another summer! (new charrie, open to first replier) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:07 pm

((Should we go to the arena?))

Zaph hopped off the bed and picked up a celestial bronze sword that she kept under her bed. She walked towards the door, a feeling of deja vu coming towards her as she had done this thousands of times.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Back for another summer! (new charrie, open to first replier)   Back for another summer! (new charrie, open to first replier) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:35 pm

Markus saw the weapon in the girls hand. "Whoa now, partner," he said, throwing his hands up. "I am so not ready for this just yet." He motioned to his bags. "I haven't finished unpacking. Plus, I don't know if my weapons and armor are where I left them." He hoped that would stall her.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Back for another summer! (new charrie, open to first replier)   Back for another summer! (new charrie, open to first replier) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:03 pm

C L O S E D!
this thread has been inactive for more than 14 days.
It is hereby closed, if you wish to re-open it please contact a
moderator or admin and they will sort it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back for another summer! (new charrie, open to first replier)   Back for another summer! (new charrie, open to first replier) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back for another summer! (new charrie, open to first replier)
Page 1 of 1