Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old) Empty
PostSubject: Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old)   Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:13 pm

I sat down beside the lake and sighed. It had been seven months since Markus broke up with me. I honestly didn’t care about him. I didn’t miss him either. I just thought that maybe something was wrong with me. Why wasn’t anybody attracted to me anymore? I mean, my hair is the same. Besides maybe having a clear face with no acne I cant really see any difference. More boys should be attracted to me now. I just didn’t understand. I guess I haven’t been attracted to anybody either. I just haven’t found one that caught my eye. I took off my shirt and pants to reveal my hot pink and black string bikini underneath. I took a few steps back and jumped into the lake. I felt the cool but soothing water engulf me as I sank into the deep lake. I popped my head out and started to float on my back…
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old)   Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:12 pm

Mark walked up to the lake. He had no shoes. That rebel him. He took off his shirt and his jeans. He was wearing black trunks with snakes decorating them. He slowly sinked into the relieving lake water. He swam around, the hair on his legs clung to his wet skin as it was wet too. He dived under and came back up. His just-starting-to-grow beard was gleaming with little drops of water scattered in and around it.

Mark spotted a girl and he grinned like a charming man, but he wasn't really. He just liked what he saw, so he grinned. He dived under the water and when he came back up he was holding the girl up in his arms. He said, "Hey there, how are you doin'?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old)   Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:22 pm

I hadn’t heard the splash of the boy who had entered the lake. Suddenly, I felt strong hands under me and I was lifted up. At first, I was shocked so badly that, for once in my seventeen years, I turned pale white. Then I saw the handsome boy…I mean man holding me up. I grinned as he asked how I was doing. A son of Hermes. No doubt. Gosh, he was handsome. I dived back in the water and came up close to him. So close that I could feel his body on mine. “Just fine, Sir. How about you, Hot Shot?” I asked as I backed up a little.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old)   Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Mark laughed for a second. He then replied in an all too sophisticated for him tone, which wasn't saying much, "I'm doing lovely, baby girl! What's your name? God Parent?" He finished the first sentence with a priceless wink. He set his hands on her waist, just so that he could feel her skin against his hands.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old)   Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:38 pm

He smiled and told me he was fine in a very formal way. I grinned when he called me ‘Baby Girl’. He asked my name and God parent with a wink. I blushed a little and felt his hands on my waist. “My name is Stella and I am a daughter of Apollo. How about you, Handsome?” I asked as I swam closer and pressed my body against his.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old)   Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Hands on her waist, Mark told her, "I'm Martin Thomas, son of Hermes, but you can call me Mark, baby!" Replied Mark cooly. He put both his hands on the small of her back and drew her in as close as he could get her. She was hot at least to him and he liked her. Stella felt great against his body.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old)   Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:36 pm

He drew me real close and said his name was Martin and that I could call him Mark. I smiled brightly which made the area around us glow. Its an Apollo thing. I moved my hands up his muscular chest. He was hot. Really hot. I looked up throw my eyelashes and winked. I leaned up like I was going to kiss him. Our lips almost touched before I disappeared under the water and came up a foot away giggling. I winked and motioned for him to catch me. I disappeared under the water again.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old)   Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Mark smirked at this. He dived under the water and searched for her foot. He grasped it and came back above the water gasping for air. Mark really liked Stella. He was really considering asking her out. They could go to a french cafe or the movies or something. He said, "Hey baby, I wanna ask you something."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old)   Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:01 pm

He grabbed my foot and rose to the surface. I grinned as I came up too. He said he wanted to ask me something. I smirked and said “And what’s that, Sexy?” I said as I swam around him in a circle. He was so fine. I hoped he would ask me out. If he didn’t, I would have to ask him out.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old)   Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:04 pm

Mark blushed ever so slightly at the word "sexy." He got ready, which only took two seconds. Believe it or not, this was the first person he ever asked out, "So, Stella, baby, I was wondering if you'd like to go out for lunch or a movie sometime. Or both?" Mark finished with a wink as he picked her up out of the water and held her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old)   Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:12 pm

I saw Mark blush and I smiled. Cute. He then asked me out to a movie or lunch or both. I was just about to say my answer when he picked me up out of the water and held me in his strong arms. I didn’t mind. “Thought you’ld never ask. Of course I would. Name the day and time.” I said as I winked.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old)   Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:15 pm

How about now, it's nearly lunch time, we can get changed and go off. Or we can wait another day, your choice!" said Mark with a gorgeous Stella still in his arms. He carried her to the edge of the creek and sat her on a rock where he soon sat right afterwards. It was big enough for the both of them, but just barely. He sat her in his lap and held his sweet Stella there so he could look at her adoringly.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old)   Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:23 pm

He asked if we could do it today and I smiled. He then brought me to a rock where he sat me until he climbed up and but me in his lap. I liked that a lot. I grinned. “We could do it now. I would like that.” I said. I wanted to kiss him but I would save that till later today. Make it more special.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old)   Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Mark smiled and asked, "Okay, baby. Meet you at the mall in fifteen minutes?" He started into her eyes. And continued, "Or you could meet me at my car and we could go together? Which ever you prefer..." He lifted Stella off his lap and stood up. He took her in his arms and gave her a warm hug.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old)   Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:31 pm

He told me to meet him at the mall or at his car in fifteen minuets. I grinned. “How about we go together. I might get lost in the mall all alone.” I said as I winked at him. He lifted me up and gave me a hug. “See ya in a few, Cutie.” I said as I started off toward the Cabin. I need some of my sisters help to get ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old)   Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having a bit of fun...(PG-15...XD)(Open to anyone with a male charrie 16 or 17 years old)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: