Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood

Go down 
+4
Remplissage
Kendall
Dannii Parker
Michiru Kaioh
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Michiru Kaioh

Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood Empty
PostSubject: Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood   Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:55 pm

I walked out into the forest having just gotten back from being at home all year. It was now summer again and I was back at Camp Half Blood. I walked over by a tree and leaned my back up against it. While I was relaxing I started playing around with my powers around the little creek creating little water forms of animals. It was really quite fun. I wondered where Annabeth was though.
Back to top Go down
Dannii Parker

Dannii Parker

PostSubject: Re: Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood   Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:01 pm

I walked into the forest, I had been in there before many times. People had told me it's dangerous but I love a good adventure. It was summer and most of the campers were back again from vacation. I was making the wind bend around me and lift leaves off of the floor making pretty patterns. I looked up and saw a boy playing by the creek. He looked older than me but I love making new friends. I walked up to him and interupted his water bending. "Hello I'm Dannii, it's nice to meet you..."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood   Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:06 pm

I strutted in to the forest, my head held high. The forest was such a relaxing place to be. So quiet and calm. It made me feel like I can just be myself, not the prissy girl I act like I am. In front of me, there were two kids. The first one was a very handsome boy, probably a Poseidon child. He was bending the water from a small stream into shapes of animals. "Oh, hi there! I' Elena Alburns, call me Leena please! I'm a daughter of Aphrodite. You?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood   Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm

I slowly settled the water back into the creek and then turned to say Hey Dannii, Leena, I'm Alex. I don't believe I've seen you two around before. Are you new here? I thought I had known all of the people that were at Camp Half Blood but with the summer starting there were bound to be a lot more new demigods and demigoddesses coming in.
Back to top Go down
Dannii Parker

Dannii Parker

PostSubject: Re: Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood   Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:12 pm

I was just about to answer the boys question when a girl walked towards me and introduced herself too. Well Hi Alex, Leena I'm daughter of Zeus and no Alex, I'm not new. I've been her for a year. I said it matter-of-factly, i don't like it when people think I'm a newbie when I'm clearly not.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood   Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:18 pm

"I'm new here. Well, at least I think so!" I say, scratching my head. This was getting SO confusing! "Hm. This forest is so humid. It's going to make my hair frizz up!" I shout, putting my hands on my hair, smoothing it down.
Back to top Go down
Dannii Parker

Dannii Parker

PostSubject: Re: Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood   Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 pm

I listened to Leena say something about her hair getting frizzy. My hair doesn't get frizzy, it's naturally straight. I looked at Leena, by the looks of it and the way she cared about her apperance, she really was a daughter of Aphrodite. I like having an adventure, anyone wanna look for monsters with me?
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood   Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:26 pm

I looked at Dannii and said Sure, but they would have to be some pretty tough monsters because I've taken on Kronos before. However, that was one of my toughest battles. I wondered what she had in mind.

Last edited by Alex Arnold on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dannii Parker

Dannii Parker

PostSubject: Re: Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood   Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:32 pm

I listened to Alex's comment. I couldn't believe he took on Kronos, a titan before. Well it must be pretty cool fighting a titan. Well it would only be like hellhounds or scorpians or something like that, no big contest
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood   Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:53 pm

I roll my eyes. "Ew, no! I don't want green slime all over me!" I shout. I start walking away. "If you need me, I'm going to the beach. But don't call me unless you're dying, or in pain." I say. Once I'm finally out of Alex's sight, I mutter, "Show off. He probably never killed a think in his life."
Back to top Go down
Dannii Parker

Dannii Parker

PostSubject: Re: Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood   Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:04 pm

I watched Leena walk away. I made sure she was out of hearing range when I turned to Alex. Gods, she was a bit of a drama queen aye? I laughed and looked around me. So shall we look for monsters or not? Oh and I've just realised, we're half cousins.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood   Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:11 pm

I watched as the daughter of Aphrodite walked off. Suits her. I say. Then I turn my attention back to Dannii and say That's cool and sure I'm game. Let's try and find some monsters. I wondered where in the world Annabeth was though.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood   Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:14 am

I appeared, bored, and widened my eyes, seeing Alex.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood   Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:30 pm

" Jake! Jake!" I shout running around the forest. It reminded me of when I wached The Lost Boys look for Jane in Peter Pan 2. Then pound! I hit the dirt floor! " Hey, wach where your going.' I say then look up to stare the person down but end up looking at fimlair blue eyes. Alex's blue eyes. " Alex!" I shout not angry but happy to be finding a I hadn't seen in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood   Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:02 pm

When I was taking a leisurely walk back to my cabin, some dog ran over me! I face planted into the ground and sighed. "That did NOT just happen to me!" I shout, angry. I get up, and brush the dirt off my pink dress. I was not going to let that just fly! I stomp over to the girl who's dog just trampled me. "Um, your dog just ran over me!" I shout at her.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood   Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:02 pm

When I was taking a leisurely walk back to my cabin, some dog ran over me! I face planted into the ground and sighed. "That did NOT just happen to me!" I shout, angry. I get up, and brush the dirt off my pink dress. I was not going to let that just fly! I stomp over to the girl who's dog just trampled me. "Um, your dog just ran over me!" I shout at her.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood   Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:28 pm

" Hey grateful he wasn't something worse like a bull." I shout back. " Jake come here boy. " I say nicely. He barked and jumped in the air turning into a falcon and landed on my shoulder. I wispered in his ear and he took off barely above the shouting girls haed. Sill it looked as if he was going to grab her. I chuckled with humor in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood   Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:35 pm

I screamed as the falcon swooped above my head. "Don't do that! He ruined my hair! It took an hour to get it this nice!" I shouted at her. I put my hands on my hips and gave her a mean glare.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood   Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:44 pm

" Let me guess your mother is Aphrodite. You see normaly if I had Jake pull that the victom of our little fright is usaly glad they still have their eyes not like I would have Jake do anything as creul as that." I say
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood   Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:42 pm

I saw two of my best friends, Corie and Adam. I hugged both of them and said Oh, guys, I missed you so much. I don't know if I'm going to ever be able to leave this place again. By the way, surprisingly there have been no monster attacks or even the slightest hint of Kronos while I've been in the mortal world. Has there been any signs here? Also, where's Annabeth? Is she here? I really wanted to see Annabeth again.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood   Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:14 pm

" Kronos would be out of his mind if he came back here. I don't know where Annabeth is, sorry. " I say then noticed that Alex was still hugging me. " Missed you to dude but uhh this is a bit weird." I say then smile. "Over heard you were going to hunt monsters. Just don't kill the giant milapede." I joke.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood   Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:26 pm

I let go of Corie and Adam and told her Of course not, let me guess, gift of the wild? I knew how the children of Pan felt about creatures of the wild so I felt it was a fair question.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood   Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:21 pm

I laughed as the talked. "Nothing but," I mumbled jokingly.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood   Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:25 pm

I walked over and saw Alex. "Hi!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood   Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:44 pm

I saw Selene walk up to us and said Hey Selene, how have you been? I just recently got back from spending time in the mortal world and let me tell you, I am glad to be back. It is so boring now that I know what it's like here. I smiled and waited for Selene to reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood   Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex is Back for Another Year at Camp Half Blood
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next