Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Another Year at Camp Half-Blood(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dantesonofhades

Another Year at Camp Half-Blood(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Another Year at Camp Half-Blood(Open)   Another Year at Camp Half-Blood(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:51 pm

Another year has passed since Dante had came to camp half-blood since his mother had told him everything that was going on with his life. Dante looked around the basement saw that his bed hasnt been messed with with those from the hermes cabin. The shadows in the basement was nice calming and just enjoyable for him. "Father" he said looking around seeing everything so clearly as if it was bright like outside. Dante looked down at his wrist seeing the black watch that he hhad gotten from his father when he was only 11 since then he kept it near by knowing that his blood would draw monster like it had when he was in school."Looks like it about time for me to train again like last year since i cant go back home and risk getting my mother in danger again" he said with a slight amount of sadness in his voice.

Last edited by Dantesonofhades on Tue May 31, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Another Year at Camp Half-Blood(Open)   Another Year at Camp Half-Blood(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 7:05 pm

I Was Sitting On His Bed As Dante Came in, Though I Was Invisible, I Did Believe He Could See Me. "Spar? Brother, You Look Like You Could Use Some Practice..." I Said My Casual Voice Coming Over The Silent Cool Air. My Mouth Stung As The Fresh Scent Of His Sudden Alertness Stroked The Air. I Could Virtual Feel His Every Muscle Tense, Find His Next Move, See Why He Was Nervous. Of Course He Hadn't Thought That Others Could Be Here... I Stood, And Walked Forwards My Body Fading Back into Visible Light. I Pulled Out My Dark Sword, Looking Dante In The Eyes, Waiting Fro His Response.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Dantesonofhades

PostSubject: Re: Another Year at Camp Half-Blood(Open)   Another Year at Camp Half-Blood(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 7:52 pm

"That would be great though we are not brothers even though our parents are married"Dante said a bit shocked since he didn't see anyone in the basement when he got there."Come to think of it i don't even know your name and i have been year 1 year already" he said looking at the son of Nyx his fathers wife. Dante touched his wrist watch has it changed quickly as his scythe appeared in his hand looking around watching the son of Nyx."I am Dante son of Erebus and who might you be?" dante asked looking at taylor with his eyes black as the shadows themselves. His eyes (the color of the eye not the entire eye) was black looking at him they seemed to grow darker ((Dante not Taylor))." A spar would be great it will give me time to get my thoughts in order" these where dantes last words to the young man that was close to his age.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Another Year at Camp Half-Blood(Open)   Another Year at Camp Half-Blood(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:14 am

I Smiled, "Of Course, But There Are So Few Of Us, WE Are Honestly Going TO Be Brothers In Everything 'cept Blood." I Looked At His eyes As The Darkened... Oh He Was Warning Me? Everyone Shows There Power Before a Fight... Now It Was My Turn. I Just Used A Newbie Move, And Darkened My Facial Shadows. It Was Weak And Worth The Humiliation. There Would Be No Way He Could See My True Powers...
Back to top Go down
Dantesonofhades

PostSubject: Re: Another Year at Camp Half-Blood(Open)   Another Year at Camp Half-Blood(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:59 pm

Dante looked over at the son of Nyx only with one thing in mind ignoreing the fact that he was getting darker by the second. “ Lets get this done alright at the arena” Dante said having the shadows appear all around his hand and his scythe turning it back into the black watch that was on his wrist most of the time. Dante enjoyed the shadows and hated to go out into the light where his power is limited greatly yet this is something that he had to take care off. Dante headed up from the basement as he hoped that the sun was down to use his powers to there fullest extent.

Dante walked up the stairs seeing that Mr. D was still gone doing gods know what which made dante smile enough that surprised him. Mr.D has hated dante since he first arrived at camp a year ago only because of his father who controlled Tartarus and the underworld. Dante would step out on to porch while he is waiting for the son of Nyx to come out of the basement and follow him to the arena. “ Di immortalas” Dante muttered while he was standing there waiting for him as well as thinking about when the next capture the flag was.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Another Year at Camp Half-Blood(Open)   Another Year at Camp Half-Blood(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:42 pm

I Breathed On Dante neck, Breathing In His Sent. I Placed, My Hands ON His Sides, "Imma win This Fight... You Know That?" I Asked Stroking His Muscular Arms, feeling his soft flesh through His Fishnet Shirt. I Turned Him Around, And Traced The Scar Across His Face, All The Way TO His Lips. I Looked Deep Into His Eyes, My Hand Tracing His Muscular Stomach All The Way Until.I Hit The Tip Of His Jeans.
Back to top Go down
Dantesonofhades

PostSubject: Re: Another Year at Camp Half-Blood(Open)   Another Year at Camp Half-Blood(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:44 pm

Dante stood there and watched as this guy began to feel him up, though it was uncomfortable at first he also kind of liked it, before he moved back away from him just before he got to the tip of his pants “You know lets have the sparing match now” he said as he moved from the porch and began to head over to the arena where they can spar. Dante began thinking to himself wondering what would happen or why that guy had begun to feel on him like he was another piece of meat. The day was turning to night which only brought a smile to his face as his power where stronger at night then they are during the day. With the sun setting and the moon raising he knew that there wont much time before lights out.

left thread
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Another Year at Camp Half-Blood(Open)   Another Year at Camp Half-Blood(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:31 pm

~you want to make topic? Sorry i was Being Asked For Love Scenes All Day, If I Had Broken My Stirde, I THink I WOuld've Been Hated...XD So Sorry
Back to top Go down
Dantesonofhades

PostSubject: Re: Another Year at Camp Half-Blood(Open)   Another Year at Camp Half-Blood(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:23 am

(( Its ok i will have a topic up tomarrow))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Year at Camp Half-Blood(Open)   Another Year at Camp Half-Blood(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Year at Camp Half-Blood(Open)
Page 1 of 1