Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Faith's First Year at Camp Half-Blood

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Faith's First Year at Camp Half-Blood Empty
PostSubject: Faith's First Year at Camp Half-Blood   Faith's First Year at Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:24 am

This is about one of my characters on my forum, http://camphalf-blood.omgforum.net/forum.htm .
First of all I do not own the Percy Jackson Series. This is only the first two chapters. Enjoy!!!

Chapter 1
(Faith is telling her story.)
I go to Camp

Okay, what happened was really weird. I have a friend named Brianna. It turns out she’s a-- You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. Don’t worry I’ll explain it all in my story. Anyway, back to business. Well a bunch of weird things happened and boom I’m at this camp. I’ll tell you everything in my story, but for now bear with me. My story starts on a not so normal school day. I’m about to tell you my story…

I was walking to school when my friend Brianna, who has crutches by the way walks up to me. I turn around and look at her. It was picture day and I always messed my picture up. Well another picture is about to be ruined. That’s not how today’s picture day went.

Debby Dadello and her four maniac friends were in front of me. I was with my friends, Brianna and Madelynne. I was waiting impatiently as I always did. You see I have ADHD and Dyslexia, so it’s hard for me to sit down, understand and read things the right way. I can read in Ancient Greek though, which by the way is my favorite class. I heard Brianna and Madelynne talking, but I couldn’t understand because they were talking so fast.

I was up for taking my picture. ‘Finally, it’s about time’ I think to myself. I smiled my best smile. The photographer licked her lips and took my picture. She was looking at my neck. I watched Brianna and Madelynne get their picture taken. Right when the final bell rang, I opened my locker and put my things in my locker. It was Friday so I grabbed everything in my locker. I was in 7th Grade and according to my mother I was transferring school’s tomorrow. I left the school with Madelynne and Brianna. They were my next door neighbors.

I walked to my house. There were eight houses in my neighborhood. Four on each side of the street, and unfortunately at the other five houses, lived Debby and the four members of her posse. I was about to go inside, when I noticed Brianna and Madelynne were still at the bottom of their sidewalks.’ I turned around to see what they were doing. Debby and her friends were transforming into something. Once they transformed into a monster, I realized that the monster was a Greek Hydra. This was not good.

Suddenly something appeared in my hand it was a sword. I swung it a couple of times to get the feel of the sword. It was perfect in size. I took a swing at the Hydra. Then I stabbed the middle Hydra head in the eye. I saw Madelynne take a bow and arrows out of her back pack, and started shooting arrows at the Hydra. Once she defeated the Hydra Brianna said, “The Espouse is coming. We have to go. Get your bikes.”

I grab my bike and start following Brianna and Madelynne. We go into a forest. I have to admit I was pretty confused. Why did a Hydra appear? Did Brianna say ‘Empousa?’ What’s with the Greek Mythology? Don’t get me wrong, I love Greek Mythology. I was really confused.

We got through this arch safely. That was exiting, not! I looked around and saw, sword fighting, archery, and rock climbing. I also saw a lake and at least twenty cabins. We went to a big house and Madelynne said, “Chiron will explain everything. Let’s go introduce you. Come-on guys.”

After we found Chiron, he explained about the Greek Mythology and gave a tour of the camp. I was in cabin 11. The Hermes cabin, I was there because I was unclaimed. I unpacked my back pack with only my gym clothes and everything else from seventh grade. Then I laid down and almost fell asleep immediately.

Chapter 2
(FAITH)

In the morning at the Arena Chiron came over and gave me a acorn. It was an acorn. Seriously, an acorn? Then Chiron said, “The Acorn turns into a dagger when you press ‘Z’. Then when you say your name, it shoots electricity. It’s just a little present from your father.”

At the words ‘your father’ a blue circle appeared over my head, to reveal an eagle. I was astounded. Did this really mean that my father was Zeus? I was so surprised. This must mean I’m a really powerful Demi-god. I said, “Does this mean that I get to move over to the Zeus cabin?” I watch Chiron nod. This was so amazing. I pick up my things and run to the Zeus cabin. I unpack my gym clothes. Then place my acorn in between my under wear, that I had in my backpack. I place my backpack on a hook above the dresser I chose. Then I sit on the bunk closest to my dresser. Two identical girls walk in. They simultaneously say, “Oh you must be our new little sister. We’re your 16 year-old twin big sisters and Zeus Cabin Leaders.”

Let’s just say I was a little confused. I say, “Hi, I’m Faith Pulsey. What our your names again?” I had twins for sisters.

The one on the left said, “No need to be confused. I’m Sage and this is Skye. Not only to you have twins for older sisters, but you have a younger brother. Come on in, Zachary.”

A boy smaller that me walked in. He said, “How many times do I have to tell you, I prefer Zach. Hi, I’m Zach and I’m 9 years-old.”

I didn’t really like him and how could the twins read my mind? I simply say, “My name is Faith Pulsey. I’m thirteen years-old.”

I grab my acorn and leave the cabin. I was going to the Arena. Once I get to the Arena, I press the Z on my acorn and it turns into a dagger. Then I say, “Faith” and watch lightning come out of the celestial bronze dagger. I think, ‘that was so cool.’ I start slicing and cutting at a dummy. Then I stabbed the dummy. I here someone walk up. I turn around and say, “Who is it?”

A boy walked up. He had black hair, maroon colored eyes, and huge muscles. I stared at him. He smiled a goofy smile. He said, “You fight well, for a little Zeus girl. What’s your name?”

I was infuriated. I grabbed my dagger and angrily said, “My name is FAITH! Now beat it.” He was cute. He was about fourteen and extremely rude. I stormed off into the Cabin Courtyard. I walked into the Zeus Cabin and slammed the door. Sage walked up and said, “Well someone must be infuriated.”

“You got that right. He was about fourteen black hair and brown eyes. Do you know who he is?” I said stomping my foot.

“Oh, him. That’s his way of trying to make a friend or flirting on a girl. His name is Logan Aller. He is thirteen, his dad is Ares, and let me put this simply, he is a jerk.” Sage said, “I’m going to have a little chat with Logan. You can come with us, come on Skye!” Sage and Skye got up and I followed them. We found Logan easily. Skye said, “Logan which is it and you need to apologize, now!”

Logan laughed he smiled his cute goofy smile. He then said, “You know me I’m just trying to make friends, and why exactly should I apologize?” He laughed some more.

Sage smiles and said, “I’ll tell you why, 1 you’re a jerk and you need to be changed, and 2 We can zap you until you can’t feel yourself puncture your heart. It’s really actually very simple.”

“Fine. I’m sorry I hurt your feelings and you had to get your sisters to intervene, because I was a jerk. I really need to break that habit. So friends?” Logan says with enthusiasm. Was he telling the truth or not? I didn’t know him enough to tell, so I decided to accepted his request.

“Okay friends.” I say shrugging and going off to my cabin. I place my acorn between my underwear. I then go over to my bunk, lie down and instantly fall asleep. I have a dream. In my dream I was in the forest, but not the forests in camp. I was with Logan and this unfamiliar girl. She was beautiful. Logan looked me close in the eyes. He whispered, ‘Thank you so much for taking Danielle my older girlfriend with us. I owe you one.’ He smiles his goofy smile again. Then it was morning and I woke up and got ready for breakfast.

I was on my way to the Mess Hall when Chiron stopped me. I turned to see what he wanted. He had a girl on his back. Chiron let’s the girl off his back and said, “Faith I’d like you to meet Danielle Vogoz daughter of Aphrodite. Danielle this is Faith Pulsey daughter of Zeus.”

“Oh, hi Danielle. Nice to meet you.” I said not mentioning my dream. I didn’t want to mention the dream. I watch Danielle nod.

Chiron said, “Faith I think it is time you consulted the oracle. Come with me.” I follow Chiron to the big house and go to the guest rooms. The oracle was an eighteen year-old girl. From what I heard her name was Rachel. She opened her mouth and green mist comes out. In a very weird voice she said, “You and two friends shall go through desert and forest, someone could be a little too modest. One shall become sick, only to discover possession of meth. Another shall be heartbroken, then the same person will be awoken.’ Okay now that was confusing. I went back to Chiron and told him the prophecy. I chose to bring Danielle and Logan. We were going to leave at noon tomarrow.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

Faith's First Year at Camp Half-Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith's First Year at Camp Half-Blood   Faith's First Year at Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:22 am

Nice, there were a few mistakes but none too bigger then mine xD
Back to top Go down

Faith's First Year at Camp Half-Blood
Page 1 of 1