Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Waiting for James

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Waiting for James Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for James   Waiting for James I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:58 am

I sat in the pine tree on the exact branch me and James had sat on when I was crying yesterday. Memories flashed before my eyes; James kissing me for the first time, James holding my hand in the backseat of Georges Blazer, James fighting the snakes, George dying. I almost cryed again. I wish James would come back soon. I missed him. Maybe I was too clingy.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com

Waiting for James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for James   Waiting for James I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:08 pm

I pulled into the parking lot for a bar near Camp, where I parked it while I was at camp. It was cold, but the sun was high in the sky, giving a warmth among everything. I walk into the grassy plain and climb the hill. I look up and see Kar in the tree.

I climb up all the way to the top, kiss her and then put my arm around her. "Well," I say, pulling something out of my pocket, "I'm afraid that when I went out today, I spent a bit more money than I normally do. Because, as good as it is," I say, pulling out a ring for her to see "I don't think that bottle cap is going to do."

Ring:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Waiting for James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for James   Waiting for James I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:34 pm

I gasped. I was still wearing the bottle cap. I had cuts around my finger from it but I didn't care. I kissed him. "Oh my gods. How much did you pay for this?" I was astonished. He didn't have to get me a ring like that. That was wayyyyyyyy to expensive.
Back to top Go down

Waiting for James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for James   Waiting for James I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:50 pm

I leaned back and sighed. "Well," I thought how to best approach the subject, eventually deciding upon the direct approach. "Apparently, I'm a millionaire. My Dad's prize money was George's, but he didn't want to use it. So when he died, it became mine."

Then I thought for a moment. "Sorry, I'm not a millionaire. We are millionaires."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Waiting for James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for James   Waiting for James I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:20 pm

"Oh my gods James just tell me how much it is and "we"? " I was amazed how good he was taking Georges death now. He could say his name without even tearing up. "T-t-thank you soo much for the ring. But I think I might have something better, we just need to get down from this tree first." I smiled.
Back to top Go down

Waiting for James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for James   Waiting for James I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:16 pm

"Alright, and after the ring, about $1,450,000!" They got down from the tree and ran towards the cabins. I sat there a minute holding her hand kissed her then said, "We'll do everything! I know demi-gods don't usually live very long in the real world, so we are going to live each day to the fullest, just like George did!" I say.

I was taking George's death reasonably well now, and that's because, well, I knew I could do something! George had always wanted to give to all those who couldn't take care of themselves. Even when they were having trouble paying the debt, he would give a dollar to friends if they needed it.

He had it planned. He'd put 1,000,000 away for 12 years. Interest would add up, and they'd have over 5.4 Million dollars saved up, which a large percentage of would go to charities.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Waiting for James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for James   Waiting for James I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:31 pm

"Well, want to see what I was thinking of doing right now?" I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the forest behind the cabins. I ran all the way to the other side and then sat down. "Come on James. Sit down. I want to show you something."

OOC: I'll make a topic in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waiting for James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for James   Waiting for James I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for James
Page 1 of 1