Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lalala (JAMES)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Lalala (JAMES) Empty
PostSubject: Lalala (JAMES)   Lalala (JAMES) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:15 am

Lalala (JAMES) Daniie
DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Apollo
Dani walked out of the Apollo cabin. The early morning air was cold and refreshing. She smiled and up her long dark hair in a pony tail. Dani sat on the Apollo cabin's steps and tied up her sneakers so she could go for a morning run. She heard someone come from inside the cabin.

Dani turned around and smiled at the thought of her siblings. She loved them all dearly, after all they were her only true family. Her mother... well Dani didn't count her.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

Lalala (JAMES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalala (JAMES)   Lalala (JAMES) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:24 am

Seth Kingsley walked out of the cabin a stood next to Dani. "Hey." He said, "What up?" He asked as he went to sit down beside her on the cabin's steps, also tying his shoes. "What are you planning on doing on this fine day?" He asked with a grin on his face and a cheerful sound in his voice.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Lalala (JAMES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalala (JAMES)   Lalala (JAMES) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:37 am

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled at Seth, her half-brother. She saw him lacing up his laces as well. Was he going for a run as well?
"I'm going for a jog, and yourself?" she asked him. Dani turned her head to face him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

Lalala (JAMES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalala (JAMES)   Lalala (JAMES) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:41 am

Seth smiled back. "I was about to do the same thing. Strange how things like that work isn't it?" Seth said with a chuckle. "But yea I need to run more and practise with fighting more. I never was any good at fighting." He said, with a sheepish smile. "Wanna jog together?" He asked enthusiasticly.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Lalala (JAMES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalala (JAMES)   Lalala (JAMES) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:14 am

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled at her half-brother].
"Yeah, sounds fun." she replied while she got up on her feet. Dani looked out at the Courtyard and wondered where their jog would take them today. She didn't have a prefrence, but Seth might.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

Lalala (JAMES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalala (JAMES)   Lalala (JAMES) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:59 am

Seth smiled again and stood up, also done tying his shoes. "Great. Where to?" He asked as he looked around. Seth didn't run everyday and he didn't usually have a path the he runs. Most of the time he just runs. He didn't know if Dani had a path or not, so he thought best to let her decide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lalala (JAMES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalala (JAMES)   Lalala (JAMES) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lalala (JAMES)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: