Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Where we first met...(James V.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Where we first met...(James V.) Empty
PostSubject: Where we first met...(James V.)   Where we first met...(James V.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:36 pm

I nervously bit my bottom lip and checked my watch while speed walking toward the beach." I'm gonna be late." I muttered. I'd told him I would be there at 5 o'clock and it was 4:52 p.m. Gods I had bad timing. Suprisingly enough this was our first date even though we had been going out for a little over half a year. Well...he had been gone for most of it but it was still a really long time. I sighed and brushed my hair out of my eyes.
For the ocasion I was wearing a a black version of Maralin Monroes dress and lace up sandles. Underneath was a new lilac two piece that my aunt had sent me for Christmas. I was also wearing the small ring he had given me which I hadn't taken off since. At hand I had a medium sized picnic basket and a towel. In the other hand I held a small present with blue wrapping and a big red bow. Hopefully James would like his present.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Where we first met...(James V.)   Where we first met...(James V.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:08 pm

(Sorry it took so long.)

James stood on the beach looking out at the ocean and the sky, which was starting to darken. He looked down at his watch and counted the seconds. It was now 4:55 and still no sign of Mini. He looked down at the flowers in his hand and the nice black suit he had on. All for the special occasion. Their first date, although they had been dating for around six or seven months. He should have looked weird. He was a nice black suit, black dress pants and tan flip-flops. But some how, he made that look work pretty well. He shrugged off the thought and looked around. Still didn't see her. He pulled at his red tie nervouisly. Hopefully she didn't forget.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Where we first met...(James V.)   Where we first met...(James V.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:07 pm

I took in a thankful breath having finally reached the beach just in time. I looked around and smiled spotting James. I could feel it again, the electricity. Even his presence was enough to set it off." James, love!" I called out, walking toward him and smiling sweetly.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Where we first met...(James V.)   Where we first met...(James V.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:00 pm

James turned around and smiled as he saw Mini. "Mini!" He yelled and started walking toward her. "You were almost late." I said, giving her a playful look. When he got to her, he took the basket out of her hand and hugged her tightly. "I'm happy you made it." He whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Where we first met...(James V.)   Where we first met...(James V.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:22 pm

I hugged back and smiled sweetly at him. I kissed him softly and grinned. " I got you something." I said, holding out the present. Inside was a leather sword sheath that I had made at the arts and crafts center. I had failed terribly the first few times but after using a little magic it wasn't so bad.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Where we first met...(James V.)   Where we first met...(James V.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:50 am

James kissed her back and smiled. "You didn't have to get me anything." He said sheepishly. He unwrapped the gift and found a leather sheath inside. "Oh wow." He said, examining the sheath closely. "Magical?" He asked as he brought it up in front of the sun to get a better view.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Where we first met...(James V.)   Where we first met...(James V.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:10 pm

I blushed and nodded my head. Figures he would ask." Yeah. Everytime you sheath the sword it gets clean." I said, grinning slightly. I knew James liked stuff being clean.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Where we first met...(James V.)   Where we first met...(James V.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:46 am

James smiled down at her and hugged her tightly. "How did you know I loved clean stuff?" He asked jokingly. "I love it. Thank you. And all I brought you were flowers." He scolded himself. He smiled again and put one of his knifes in the sheath. "It fits." He said with a big grin.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Where we first met...(James V.)   Where we first met...(James V.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:14 pm

I laughed and smelled the flowers . " It better fit." I said, grinning devileshly. It was pretty damn hard to come up with measurments from looking at a thing only. I kissed him softly, enjoying the feel of the electricity.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Where we first met...(James V.)   Where we first met...(James V.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:05 pm

James kissed her back and smiled in the middle of the kiss. He broke away and said, "Oh, wait. It doesn't fit." He said with a devilish grin of his own. He laughed evilly and easily slid the knife in and out of the sheath, giving it the appearance that it was to big.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Where we first met...(James V.)   Where we first met...(James V.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:42 pm

I sighed and rolled my eyes. He would. " You better be kidding Mr. Valentine." I said poking him in the chest, trying hard to supress a smirk. It was fun to mess around with him. I didn't get to do it often.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Where we first met...(James V.)   Where we first met...(James V.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:23 pm

James smiled at her playfully. "And what if I'm not kidding?" He asked with a chuckle as he replaced the sheath and his knife onto the ground by his feet. "Don't worry. It's perfect and i love it." He said smiling sweetly at her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Where we first met...(James V.)   Where we first met...(James V.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:38 pm

I sighed and smiled up at him. Thank the Gods he did. I worked very hard on it and I sure as hell didn’t want it to go to waste. I kissed him softly and motioned to the basket I was holding. “Picnic for two?” I asked, grinning slightly.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Where we first met...(James V.)   Where we first met...(James V.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:49 am

James laughed and said, "That sounds lovely. And it's a perfect end of the day for it, too." He said with smile as he looked around the beach. The sun appeared to be sitting on the edge of the water, floating. It was warm with a cool breeze. The perfect combination.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Where we first met...(James V.)   Where we first met...(James V.) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:19 am

" It is isn't it? " I commented, a dreamy expression on my face.I smiled brightly up at him and took his hand.I was happy he liked the picnic idea. It would've taken forever to get to any restaurant. I led him a little farther away from the shore to a place where the sand wasn't dirty and it was flat. I pulled out a blanket and with the snap of my fingers it set up along with the plates and cups and utensisls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where we first met...(James V.)   Where we first met...(James V.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where we first met...(James V.)
Page 1 of 1