Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

James' room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

James' room Empty
PostSubject: James' room   James' room I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:38 am

james liam carter,
James stepped into his newly decorated room, taking in its appearance for a moment. It was just how he had wanted it, and he was so glad that he had his own room. He had never thought he would ever have the chance whilst living at camp. The wooden floor beneath his feet didn’t make a sound as he tread across it, taking the opportunity to look around. There was a high ceiling, make of metal and looking all modern. There was a double bed and navy soft backboard – which he was thankful for as he wasn’t exactly the thinnest boy – covered in a union jack quilt, which was pretty appropriate considering he was British. Above his low bed was his desk on an extended platform, wooden blocks fixed into the wall as steps. A few paintings covered the walls, adding a splash of colour yet keeping it all grungy and quite intimidating. Opposite his bed, besides the door and window, was a punching-bag, mirror and his wardrobe. It all seemed closed in; yet open at the same time.
James left his door open to show that he was open for any conversation; whether it is light and fun or serious. His clothes had already been placed in the wardrobe, and his stuff pilled around the room in some parts. A music magazine sat on the floor by his bed, and a pile of the little books he actually owned on what seemed to be a wooden countertop besides his bed also. James Bond, they were. James had always, if he had to read at all, favoured those most.
Sitting down on the edge of his bed, he supposed that he should start getting to work on organisation for his cabin, but couldn’t help but take a moment to relax instead. He picked up the magazine, flopping back on the soft bed and flicking through it, looking at the pictures more than anything due to his dyslexia.

James’ bedroom:
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

James' room Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' room   James' room I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:09 am

James' room B485z6
*[Victoria Elizabeth Daly]*
Daughter of Aletheia
"I can't lie, it's like a curse..."
http://www.polyvore.com/kristina_romanova/set?id=44826166

Tori knew what she had to do sooner or later, even if it hurt her to admit it. She needed to talk to James. After running away like that a week ago, she knew many things had been left unsaid. The truth was, the demigod really did want him back, but was too stubborn to admit that. She did have an issue with being wrong. It had been a week, and Tori had calmed down all she could. All of the tears were gone, and she knew it was time to talk to him. The demigod wanted the nights sobbing to herself in Cabin Two to end right now.

The only problem was, the Ares Cabin hated her. Then again, Tori couldn't really blame them, considering what she had been in years past. Yet, the demigod needed to go in the dreaded cabin. She had to. She realized that fact quickly enough. The demigod was simply hurt, scarred more like. Her heart had been hurt enough, and she hoped James would put it back right.

Sighing, Tori stood outside cabin two, debating one last time before her feet started moving. She didn't bother knocking at Cabin Five, knowing she wouldn't be welcomed. Her converse made little noise on the cabin's floor as she walked past people, not meeting their gazes. Tori could hear whispers around her, saying things like 'cheater' or 'traitor'. Biting the inside of her cheek, the demigod thought she found the room she was looking for. It wasn't that hard to know it was James' because of the quilt that laid on the bed, and well, she could just guess that it was his.

Tori bit her lip and walked in, stopping to lean in the door fame. "Knock, knock." she said with an emotionless gaze. She didn't really know what to feel at this point, and decided that it would be best to have him do most of the talking. Tori didn't even know if she had fully forgiven him or not; but she knew she could stand him for a while. The demigod was dressed in a United States Flag tank top, shorts, and her converse. She looked at the wooden floor, trying to avoid his gaze.

http://www.polyvore.com/toris_wardrobe/set?id=45625601#stream_box
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

James' room Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' room   James' room I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:52 pm

james liam carter,
Hearing someone at the door, James didn’t look up at first, assuming that it one of his siblings or something, just passing. Then he heard her called out, frowning and peeking at the doorway from beneath the bottom of his magazine, finding Tori leaning against the doorway. He pretended she wasn’t there for a few second, turning the page again before giving up, throwing the magazine out of his hands and across the room, sliding against the floor and hitting the wall to his right, taking a deep sigh as he did so. He hadn’t seen Tori since she had yelled at him for kissing another girl. He supposed he had deserved it, but it was still a little hurtful. Plus he had to get his side fixed up by the Apollo campers, which hadn’t been very pleasant, so he hadn’t planned on going to see her in the next few days, wanting everything to settle down first.
Sitting up, James ran a hand through his hair, watching Tori’s face despite the fact she was choosing to look away. “Yes?” He replied coldly, not being able to extend to a nicer way to say come in, even if he gave her permission to indeed come in. He looked bored, wishing he could’ve dodged this conversation for longer than it had been. “I thought you told me to go to hell, Tori.” he reminded her. “Now you want to speak to me?”

Gah. Fail post.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

James' room Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' room   James' room I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:26 pm

James' room B485z6
Daughter of Aletheia

Tori's face twisted into a deep frown. This wasn't at all going who she had planned. Crossing her arms, the demigod pursed her lips for a moment. "I can leave if that's what you want." she said, mimicking his tone of voice. Making her way further into the room, the demigod shut the door, not sure if she wanted everyone to hear this. "I run all the time, James." Tori said softly, facing the door. "I wanted to try something new." she said, sliding on her heel to face the son of Ares once more. Crossing her arms again, Tori sighed, wishing that she had indeed left. Then, she would've come back in a year or so, and everyone would've forgotten her again.

She didn't look at him. She didn't want to. The demigod knew that he didn't want anything to do with her now, and she had wanted to say one thing, just one thing. It seemed clear to her that if she wanted to say that, it would have to be written down and she would have to then leave; because this conversation wasn't going well. "I did say go to hell, dumb ass." she said coldly. "Because you were the only person in my life I actually trusted."

"Well, that wasn't so hard..." she thought in the back of her mind. Tori's face read something different though, just a hard, cold, transparent gaze. "My mistake." she spat bitterly.

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

James' room Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' room   James' room I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:09 pm

james liam carter,
Burying his head in his hands out of frustration, James cussed louder than he probably should’ve, glad that Tori had closed the door. Then again, this was the Ares cabin. There were much worse than him inside this building; if you forgot that he was a murderer, that was, but that was strictly on need-to-know basis, and the only people that knew were Tori, Taylor and Zach. James hoped to keep it that way. “No, don’t leave.” He sighed, knowing that this needed to be sorted out. He would just stress himself out over it until they both got better.
Listening and not commenting on what she was saying James couldn’t help himself when she made the trust comment, jumping to his feet faster than he ever had in his life, his hands balling his into tight fists. “What the hell! You make it sound as if I have done something worse than what I have!” He yelled, waving his finger at her ad unable to help his temper from getting the better of him. “So what, Tori?!” He started before forcing his eyes shut, taking deep breaths to calm himself down,
When more relaxed, his voice came out shaky and ragged, “I just kissed another girl.” He told her quietly, his gaze hard and the muscles in his arms and jaw were fluttering. “You didn’t even say you wanted us to date. If you had, I wouldn’t have kissed Azrael.” He growled out the same, still pissed over being stabbing in the back…literally.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

James' room Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' room   James' room I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:44 pm

James' room B485z6
Daughter of Aletheia

Tori bit the inside of her cheek, making herself not say anything. She knew if she had, it would've come out as more cussing and shouting. The demigod's head was buzzing with negative thoughts that were twisting into dark ideas. The way James had yelled at her made her feel like he didn't care, and she was just the over - protective girl who thought she knew what was going on. Her eyes were in a set stare of ice, and she wasn't happy with herself or James. " I didn't think I had to." Tori replied to his comment about her not telling him that she wanted to date. Right now, she was thinking the opposite of date. The demigod was thinking about never seeing his face again, but that was only in her head at the moment.

Sighing deeply, the demigod looked up at him. "I think I told you I loved you, or do you still have the memory of a goldfish?" Tori asked, one of her eyebrows raised. She had to add the 'goldfish' part, remembering their conversation at the hotel. As if it was really happening, the memory came back to her clearly. She remembered the hotel room, admitting she had feelings for James, and the kiss. Blinking, the flashback was gone, and the demigod remembered that she was really angry with the boy in front of her.

Re-crossing her arms, the girl sighed. "I didn't even slap you." Tori said softly, her eyes drifting to the hem of her shirt, where her gaze would stay. She couldn't help but bring up past conversations, and hope that they would make James a bit more ... agreeable? Something like that. She just wanted him to know how she still felt before she left for a little while.

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

James' room Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' room   James' room I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:41 pm

james liam carter,
James turned his back on Tori, clenching his eyes closed and trying to calm himself further. He had always had quite the Issue with his anger, not wanting to do something insanely stupid such as hit a girl, especially a girl he cared about. James lashed out with his foot, kicking his stack of Bond books onto the floor, crashing against the nearby wall with a loud bang. His nostrils seemed to flare as his breathing remained heavy, angry with himself and Azrael.
Running his hands through his hair desperately, James slowly looked over his shoulder at Tori, stepping in front and facing her once more. "It would've helped. I'm not good at this type of thing." He snapped. He had had more girlfriends than most, but none of them he had actually cared about like he did Tori; none of them he had actually loved. His blue eyes softened slightly, deciding that the aggressive attitude was getting him anywhere. Now was the time to turn on the charm.
Getting closer to her and taking one of her hands, he raised the other to brush he hair behind and ear, raising his eyebrows at her. "Tori," He started, his hand them resting on her waist, his face showing regret and apologetic. "I'm sorry. I remember, I'm just a...a...a greedy arsehole. I couldn't help myself."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

James' room Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' room   James' room I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:58 pm

James' room B485z6
Victoria Elizabeth Daly

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori flinched as she heard a stack of books fly across the room. Just the noise was enough to tell her that she had crossed a line, one she knew was there. She bit the bottom of her lip as her eyes drifted around the room, mostly the floor. Tori couldn't bring herself to what she just did, but wasn't going to admit that. The demigod wasn't the type to just forgive and forget, she would still be thinking about it for the rest of her life.

She looked up, hearing James talk again. "That makes two of us." Tori said sharply, having to make some comment in reply to his first one. She still had her arms crossed until her took one of her hands. The demigod's legs felt slightly like jello, but she tried not to show him that. Tori was still trying to convince herself that she was mad at him, but it wasn't really working. Feeling a familiar warmth of his hand was enough for her to forgive him quickly, at least for a few minutes. "Yes, you are." the demigod said quickly, a smirk playing on her lips.

The demigod smiled and thought over what had happened. She only really came here for an apology, and that's what she got, after a few minutes of argument. "It's okay... I overreacted." Tori said simply. She wasn't going to say she was wrong, not directly. Tori didn't do things like that, she made subtle hints instead. "I'm not good at this, but I think it's how this is supposed to go..." the demigod said, taking a step closer to him. Hesitantly, she planted a small kiss on his lips. It was cautious, because she didn't know if he had fully forgiven her yet.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45192675
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

James' room Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' room   James' room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:45 pm

james liam carter,
The son of Ares honestly couldn't believe how easy this was. It was one of his first proper apoligies, and it had worked straight off the ball. Well, that had been a piece of cake. James grinned, looking pretty smug. He was a jerk, yeah, but they both knew that. He never had and never would hide anything from anyone, so he didn't care if he came across as a selfish and cocky idiot, because he quite frankly was one at most times, even if there was a lot of hidden emotion and sensitivity behind all that...James-ness. It wasn't as if he cared what people thought, seeing as he wasn't the type of guy that most wanted to get on the wrong side of.
"Yeah, even though this Is all your fault, I forgive you." James told her, twisting things around so it was her that seemed to be in the wrong, even if it had been him all along. He leaned down as she pressed her lips against his, smiling beneath the kiss and at Tori once he'd straightened again. "So, just to clarify, what are we?" He questioned, squeezing her smaller hand In his large one gently as his blue eyes studied her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

James' room Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' room   James' room I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:49 am

James' room B485z6
Victoria Elizabeth Daly

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori smiled after the kiss, thinking about why she forgave him so easily. The demigod would think more on it later though. Hearing his comment, she rolled her eyes. "Right, whatever makes you feel better." she said with a smile. Pausing for a moment, she thought about how to answer his question. Tori never was good at admitting things, even things that she wanted to admit. "Dating." she said with a nod.

The words seemed odd to her, because she hadn't ever really said them before. If you're like Tori, you use more bad words than that. The demigod hoped that now, there wouldn't be anymore running from her problems, and that things could start going in a decent direction. No more running, no more gangs, no more fights. Yeah, right. Tori noticed that the silence had lasted long than she had hoped for, but she didn't know what to say.

OCC: I had a dream about James and Tori last night... /wow\ I also apologize for my lack of muse
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45192675
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

James' room Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' room   James' room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:53 pm

james liam carter,
Nodding along with Tori at her confirmation, James let his eyes wander to stare into the distance, his head facing just to Tori's side. He had never done this before; dated anybody. He didn't know what to expect really. He wasn't good at keeping things slow, showing any emotion that wasn't considered obnoxious and cocky, or being with the same person for a long period of time. The thought sort of repulsed him a little, seeing as he was such a...player. He doubted he would be able to remain faithful to Tori even if he did love her; because he just loved girls so much. Nevertheless, he would try his best anyway, seeing as he knew he wasn't the best catch and she was ignoring that for him. James would do the same.
Chewing on the Inside of his cheek as he let these thoughts roll over his mind, James eventually snapping out of the trance-like stare and gazing at his...girlfriend again. "So, Victoria," He started, hiding a grin as he forced out his English accent stronger than usual, sounding mighty posh and stereotypical as he spoke her name. "Does this mean that we have to do on a date, and stuff?" She was the leader In this, he decided; she would make all the decisions for him.

Crapcakes! I forgot to post Im so so so sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

James' room Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' room   James' room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James' room
Page 1 of 1