Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cabin Leader James's Room.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Cabin Leader James's Room. Empty
PostSubject: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:46 pm

The wooden floor is pale, yet full of texture. It is partially covered by a Berber rug which is in need of a stretching. In an array of gloss and semi-gloss, shades of off-white cover the four walls and their baseboards speckled only by an occasional paint chip or faded fingerprint. Entire sections are hidden by nearly a dozen posters of varying sizes and content, mostly expressing political ideas, or taste in music. Shelves protrude from a wall adjacent to the door-- topped by a number of knickknacks and decorative accessories. Yet nothing obscures the whiteness of these walls quite as magnificently as the furnishings which fill the room.

Standing at the doorway looking inward, I see the twin-size bed directly across from me against the far wall. Its sheets and blankets are ruffled and in dire need of being
straightened. Two pillows rest at opposite ends-- covered by cases made of turquoise cloth. This color forms a pleasant contrast with the darker blues of the bedspread. At one corner I see my sheet struggling to maintain its grip on a mattress-- a salmon-colored item that doesn't seem to match anything at all.

The dresser is tall and quite old-- probably a
'hand-me-down' from one of my older siblings who had been Cabin Leader before me. It stands
across from the foot of my bed and perhaps four more feet to its left. Its brown wooden finish appears to be randomly-stained with an assortment of dusts and the syrup of sodas left upon its surface over the years. A similar piece -- a stand -- sits idly against a wall opposite the foot of my bed. Upon it rests a 13" black-and-white television screen with dotted speaker holes carved out of its front. Oddly, three DVDs sit next to the television-- but there is no DVD player in sight.

In my room there is no stereo, nor radio, yet a sound of content silence fills my space.. I hear the whistle of Chiron in the distance. Nearby is the Armory and the clinking of hammers on the celestrial broze behind the expanse of walls that surrounds me. Occasionally, the crackle of laughter or
the murmur of conversation will reach me from another room.

As I inhale, I can smell the fleeting aroma of cinnamon. sprays-- their specific fragrance unknown. In my bed, I smell the toasty warmth of newly-dried sheets and by my television, my nose can sense the odor of electronic dust.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:05 pm

Zan was jogging around the perimeter of the camp when she decided she needed something from the Hephaestus cabin. She sprinted in and called, "Hey, workboys? I need a person who can break into a lock for me." Since I'm too lazy to do it myself. She added in with a thought.
Sweat was dripping down Zan's back and her neck was sticky. Her hair looked messy and plastered to her face. She didn't quite understand the weather. One day it was beautiful and the next it was crazy cold. Dionysus was bipolar or something.
She snorted at her own though and walked into the cabin leader's room. James was his name. She wondered if he would let her call him Jimmy. She was wearing shorts and running shoes from Adidas and a tight black tank-top.

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:08 pm

James looked up at Roxanne's shout. He quickly remember she was the Zeus Cabin Leader. He opened the door to his room and smiled, "Roxanne, to what do I owe this pleasure?" he teased just to annoy her.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:13 pm

"Don't tease me, or I'll eat you." She rolled her eyes. "No. I need help with something." She mumbled quietly. Getting help wasn't her favorite thing. She was very independent and didn't like to ask for help. Except she sucked at locks. "I locked my keys in my car and I can't get them out." She scratched the back of her neck nervously.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:57 pm

I walk in the Hephaestus Cabin to see my James. I go into the Cabin Leaders room and look around the room I wave at James and see another girl about my age. I quickly smile a the girl and turn back to James.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:00 pm

I turned to the girl and raised my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:11 pm

I walk into James's room. I acknoledge him, then turn to the girl I heard speak. "I couldn't help but overhear your problem," I say in my somewhat deep voice. "If you want...I can help," I say nervously. "I'm Spencer."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:11 pm

I see her raise her eyebrows. I decide to introduce myself, "Hello, I'm Savanna Vajana, daughter of Aphrodite. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:57 pm

I rolled my eyes. Come on, people. God, Savanna, how dumb are you? I'm only here flirting. Yeesh. "No...I'd rather have James help me. I'm Roxanne, James'...friend."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:05 pm

I got mad suddenly. Yeah, James' "friend." I didn't show my madness I just stood there normally holding my anger inside me.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:09 pm

"Oh," I blush. How freakin' stupid was I? Sure, that girl Roxanne was cute- really cute- so I couldn't act so stupid. I run my fingers through my coarse, curly black hair, unsure what to do next.

~Spencer has a crush on Zan. O_O
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:16 pm

I say, "I came here to talk to James, about our date." I look at James and smile.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:35 pm

"Uh huh." I nodded. Bored, I picked at my fingernail. "What if I told you that James had a girlfriend? O daughter of Aphrodite."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:37 pm

"I'm not believing you Roxanne." I say checking my nails.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:39 pm

I looked around in mock-shock, "Oh that's not surprising." I put my hands up to my throat in a sarcastic gesture of shock.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:08 pm

I scowl. I was angry and was starting to show it. I could feel my fists starting to clench. I say, "Hmph." I stand there.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:17 pm

"What? Why are you scowling?" I asked shaking my head in a confused matter.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:40 pm

I laugh. Not to hurt Savannah's feelings or anything, but that was funny.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:47 pm

James rolled his eyes and looked at the new kid, "Bunk on the left corner near the one where the broken radio is on the bed," there, number one sorted, "Savannah, we'll talk later okay? I need to fix some stuff up as well," number two sorted, "Umm...I can see what I can do for you Roxanne," he said addressing Roxanne. There everything sorted.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:12 pm

"Okay you can see me at the Aphrodite Cabin." I say and smile. I leave.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:44 pm

"Er...I had nothing that needed to be fixed. My Aphrodite friend, not Savanna, thought it'd be nice if we hooked up." Snorting, I realized how dumb that sounded. "Well...I told her I'd talk to you but...I dunno. I don't really know you all that well."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:37 am

James grinned, "I'm only going with Savanna because I nearly killed her and I of course need to make up for it," he said with a shrug. He was afterall a playboy so he didn't really mind that it would break her heart.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:28 pm

"And...?" That meant absoluetly nothing to Zan. She looked at him and smiled a subtle flirty grin. "So that means?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:54 pm

James picked out the flirt from Roxanne's entire act and smile, "Gosh, I dunno, I guess I could then get those car keys out of the car shouldn't I?" he teased.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:22 pm

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." Zan exclaimed springing up from James' bed. "TO MY CAR!" She announced after storming, quite literally, of the room. Her Adidas slapped the ground as she sprinted to her car and called, "HURRY UP SLOWPOKE."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabin Leader James's Room.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next