Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cabin Leader's Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Cabin Leader's Room Empty
PostSubject: Cabin Leader's Room   Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:09 pm

Cabin Leader's Room Hippie+attick+bedroom

There is a small tower like room in the Demeter Cabin and was remodeled from a growth room into a bedroom. The closed off space gave the Cabin Leader space to think but she welcomed all inside. There are many windows lining the slanted walls and also a skylight at the top of the pointed roof. The fabrics that covered the bed were a dark earthy green. By all the windows are seats built into the wall and lined with earthy colored fabrics. It isn't a complex room, but Sam finds it a peaceful place to be.
She sat one her bed, perfectly well and strumming her guitar softly. Her door was open to anyone and everyone, especially campers who longed for help. Sam was always willing to be a supportive sister or friend. As she sat though, she knew she was taking a break from the renovations of the cabin and was almost ready to punish herself, but stayed on her low bed, letting the winter sun shine through the windows.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader's Room   Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Sara knocked on the door.
"Excuse me?" Sara said loudly, or as loud as she could muster, and it still sounded faint.
"I'm wondering if I can start a garden along the length of the cabin?" Sara stepped into the open door, her tiny self barely casting a shadow in the sunny room.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader's Room   Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:20 pm

Sam looked up abrutly as Sara walked into the sun filled room. She looked so small compared to the rest of the loft. Sam couldn't help but wonder if she was neevous in anyway. Why would someone be nervous or intimidated by her? "Hey, Sara!" Sam said with a sweet smile. A garden? Sam definitely had plans for a large garden but a small one along the side couldn't hurt. "That sounds like a great idea." Sam told her. "Why don't you start ASAP! I love it when everyone is eager to help make the cabin more beautiful."
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader's Room   Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:27 pm

"Thank you!" Sara smiled, "I'll be by the side. I'm gonna do carrots, maybe some lettuce, hmmmmm." Sara's already faint voice trailed off, her country twang light. Sara stood up as tall as possible and waved as she headed down the hall, excited by the prospect of a garden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader's Room   Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabin Leader's Room
Page 1 of 1