Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cabin Leader James's Room.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Cabin Leader James's Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:17 am

James rolled his eyes and gave her a head start. He jumped up as flames engulfed his body. He ran but the fire he blew behind him added to his speed quite well.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:04 pm

"Hey!" I called falling behind him. I poured on the speed. I'd always been the fastest runner on my soccer team. Mostly because of my muscular short legs, short legs that ran fast. I caught up to James with several fast strides. I could feel the heat from the flames burning my legs.

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:06 pm

To tease Roxanne he let the fire disappear and stopped running. He just stood still as Roxanne flew past him.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:20 pm

"Screw you..." She muttered once she realized he had stopped. She slowed to a stop by an elm tree and jogged back over to where he was standing. Zan breathed for a few moments. She smiled at him again.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:21 pm

James threw her on his back as he started running to her Mustang. He'd seen the car before, it was an amazing car. He just liked his better though.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:46 pm

"Hey!" Not like she cared though. She just rested her head on his back for little while until they got the car. He had a strong back, she noticed. That was one of the first things she usually noticed about a guy when they turned around.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:50 pm

James smiled and put her down. He got on his knees and brushed his finger on the lock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:07 am

Why'd you put me down, jackass? I liked you holding me...Zan complained to herself. "How's this gonna work?" She asked him watching his fingers flit over the door.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:53 am

James found it quite easy. He stood up and smiled, "Do you have a hairpin or anything that works with the same concept?" he asked Roxanne. He looked down slightly to catch her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:56 am

She ran her fingers through her straight bob feeling for a pin. "Does it look like I need a pin?" She snorted. Wait...I think I have a...aha! Zan grinned and held up hairpin.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:28 pm

James smiled in appreciation and took the pin between his fingers. He knelt down again and stuck it in the part where the window goes down. Immediately the window rolled down and unlocked the door and opened it.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:41 pm

"Thanks!" She exclaimed throwing her arms around his neck in appreciation.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:57 pm

Awkwardly he hugged her back. Slowly a crooked smile flashed on his normally blank face.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:07 pm

She rolled her eyes and pulled back. What'd I need out of my car again? Oh right...my bat. Couldn't go much anywhere without it.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:25 am

James just smiled as he held the door to Roxanne's car open. He was bored. Really bored, he had to get to the Armory to built something like he always did when he was bored. He already started thinking of what to built. A gun made out of imperial gold or celestrial bronze? Possibly.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:05 pm

Brook sat on James' bed, screamo rock blasting through her earbuds. She gnawed on some Twizzlers and stared out into space. This cabin looked really cool, and it smelled cool too. All the cabins were Easter-fied, except this one. She was small enough to easily be covered by some pillows in case if somebody came into the room. She silently nodded her head along to the music.

This sucked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader James's Room.   Cabin Leader James's Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabin Leader James's Room.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2