Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Muses Cabin Leader Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

The Muses Cabin Leader Room Empty
PostSubject: The Muses Cabin Leader Room   The Muses Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:15 pm

The Muses Cabin Leader Room Tumblr_m6ph8blXOR1rra1m2o9_r2_250
Z I N A H / G R A C E / B A Y E R // T E R P S I C H O R E
Zinah Grace Bayer sat at the desk of her new room. She was still taking in the fact that she was actually Cabin Leader. She had actually done it. She had spent every waking moment, since she received the news, decorating the cabin, until it screamed "Zinah"! She wasn't too fond with the weird ceiling thing over her desk, but it came with the bed, so she couldn't complain. She kept everything neat, for the most part.

Along with a small decorated jar for holding pencils, a small laptop sat on Zinah's desk; it was off of course. Zinah stood up and walked over to look at her bed. She stood in front of her slippers and peered at the wall with her favorite Olympic gymnast on a wall. In front of the wall, was a platform with a simple bed with white sheets and purple bedding. It was her bed.

The rest of the walls were either wooden or white with a single stripe of purple. Behind the wall of the gymnast was Zinah's closet, which she had already decorated and arranged so that it would be neat and tidy. ZInah could se the racks of shoes, dresses, jeans, and T-shirts that hung in her closet from where she stood. She was happy with the way she had set things up.

Finally, Zinah picked up a piece of paper and opened the door to the cabin leader's bedroom. She posted the piece of paper, using heavy duty tape, so no one would rip it off. Or they would have trouble doing so. The piece of paper read, Please knock; all are welcome. There. Zinah was done. She went back inside, closing the door behind her and went back to her desk to figure out what she was going to do about the other rooms in the cabin.

The Muses Cabin Leader Room Tumblr10

Back to top Go down

The Muses Cabin Leader Room
Page 1 of 1