Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cabin Leader Deimos' Room

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Cabin Leader Deimos' Room Empty
PostSubject: Cabin Leader Deimos' Room   Cabin Leader Deimos' Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:33 pm

Deimos tossed a dufflebag into the corner of his new room and plopped face down onto the rubber mattress of his bed. Looks like he was the new Ares cabin leader, a thought that both excited and irritated him. Exciting was the prospect of power and of honouring his father, proving to the entire camp the might of the Ares cabin. Irritating was the thought that he had won by default.
Not that he minded it that much. If everyone else in his cabin was simply too yellow to nominate themselves, that was their problem.
Still... If that was the case, if everyone was too much of a coward or just too unmotivated to nominate themselves, he had his work cut out for him.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Deimos' Room   Cabin Leader Deimos' Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:41 pm

I walked into a room looking for someone to tell me what was going on. "Hey can you tell me what's going on here?" I asked a boy.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Deimos' Room   Cabin Leader Deimos' Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:19 pm

Deimos flipped onto his back and leaned up against his elbows, looking at his younger half sister.
Small brunette girl... brown eyes... what was her name again? Deimos searched his mind trying to remember. "Je...ssica, right?" he said finally, "What's it you wanna know? What's goin' on where? Be more clear." He had no idea what the girl was asking.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Deimos' Room   Cabin Leader Deimos' Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:30 am

"Why am I here? As in what is this place? As in am I crazy?!" I asked.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Deimos' Room   Cabin Leader Deimos' Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:30 am

I walked in the room after knocking on the door, "Hey um...sorry to interrupt but some kid from the Zeus cabin just came by looking for you," I informed Deimos.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Deimos' Room   Cabin Leader Deimos' Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:43 am

I turned on my heels and looked at Max.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Deimos' Room   Cabin Leader Deimos' Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:33 pm

Deimos stared at his younger half sister. Was she seriously asking such a useless question? Hadn't she been here for over a year?
"Because you're a demigod," Deimos pushed himself off his bed and sat facing her. Trying to explain as best as he could without sounding rude, he continued, "Half god, half mortal. Ares, you know, god of war? Yeah, he's your dad."

While he paused, waiting for her to digest the information, another boy... Probably a newcomer, he didn't quite recognize him, walked in, informing him of the arrival of some Zeus kid. Did he know any Zeus kids? Probably not too well... Big three kids were so full of it.
But wait... wasn't that Roxanne girl a Zeus kid? Eh... whatever.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Deimos' Room   Cabin Leader Deimos' Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:02 pm

"Ok." I was still totally confused.

~I ment to change my charrie thing.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Deimos' Room   Cabin Leader Deimos' Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:54 pm

"Whatever, you'll get used to it." I stood up and walked to the boy who had arrived, "Guess... you can ask me questions or something, I dunno. Figure it out. Anyway... announcer boy. Mind telling me who this Zeus kid is?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Deimos' Room   Cabin Leader Deimos' Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:55 pm

While my mean new brother wasn't looking I gave him the finger and smiled evily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Deimos' Room   Cabin Leader Deimos' Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:27 pm

Knock knock. I walk into the cabin leaders room and see three kids who reminded me of siblings quarreling. I say, "HEY, My name is Logan Aller. Who are you guys?" I say confused a little bit. After 5 years being here I didn't reconize anyone in the room. That sccared me a little bit, but my strenghth overpowered my fright.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Deimos' Room   Cabin Leader Deimos' Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:57 pm

I stuttered into the Ares Cabin, covered in green Monster Blood. "Ello', Where do you suppose the bathrooms are? I need to wash up." I ask the Cabin Leader. I grin and put my sword in its leather holder. I look around, and nod. "Rhease." I introduce myself, setting my duffel bag on top of an Empty Bunk.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Deimos' Room   Cabin Leader Deimos' Room I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:35 pm

After I slip my old Ballet Slippers on, I silently walk on the hardwood floor of Deimos' room and I quickly reached under his bed. Most of the camper's Tighty Whities are under their bed, so I pulled out a bunch of plaid boxers and held them up by the edge. I gawked for a moment and stood up, silently crawling out the window.

After I got outside, I ran to the Flagpole, and quickly tied his Boxers to the flagpole, sending the flag back up. "Hehe, He won't remember a thing after I mindsweep him..."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Deimos' Room   Cabin Leader Deimos' Room I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:37 pm

~Hahahaha!!! This is just the cherry on top of the perfect sundae!!
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Deimos' Room   Cabin Leader Deimos' Room I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:39 pm

OOC; IKR?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Deimos' Room   Cabin Leader Deimos' Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabin Leader Deimos' Room
Page 1 of 1