Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hale's Cabin Leader Room

Go down 
+3
moon
Baby Lex
Nico
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Hale's Cabin Leader Room Empty
PostSubject: Hale's Cabin Leader Room   Hale's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Hale's room is large, with plenty of sun light. His bed is round, and is suspend from the ceiling, making it both comfortable and fun. On one side of his room is a simple TV, and a wii, and on the other side is his piano, given to him by his father. On his bed lies a stuffed mouse named sunny, which he's had since his brother, Tyson, was killed. His bed is squishy, and he sinks right in.

He can often be found either playing the wii, playing the piano, playing the drums, which he also has a set for, or swinging around on his bed. On some days he stares off into space, just sitting on his bed, thinking.

Hale's Cabin Leader Room Dzad306rd
Hale's Prized Piano

Hale's Cabin Leader Room Naomi500
Hale's Bed and Sunny
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Hale's Cabin Leader Room   Hale's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:21 pm

Today was a rather dreary day in the Apollo cabin. The sun was blocked by clouds, and lightening flashed here and there. Rain poured down and soaked anyone who stayed outside for more than a mere second. The Zeus and Posedion kids were outside, having a great time, but no Apollo kid appriceated the raraid oust weather the gods, mainly Zeus, brought to camp.

Hale sat on his bed, not only watching Ghost Hunters, but thinking about his family. Recently he had been reminded of his past, thanks to one of his newest friends Taylor, and there was something he could figure out. There had been a blurry spot in his memory, something he never remembered before. Had he had another brother? Or maybe a sister? If so, how could he just forget about her?

"Ugh!" Hale grunted. He was angry at himself for not knowing what to think of the situation. Suddenly there was a knock on his door. He straightened himself up, then called, "Come in!"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Hale's Cabin Leader Room   Hale's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:08 pm

I push open the semi-heavy door and enter Hale's room. I've been in here many times, mostly just to hang out with Hale. "What's up, bro?" I take a seat on his bed, my feet hanging off just slightly. I was a bit short for my age. Reaching into my shorts pocket, I pull out a pack of Key Lime Extra Fruit Sensations. That's another thing about me. I don't find a problem with wearing shorts on rainy days.

I take a stick of gum and shove it in my mouth. "Today is sooo boring. I wish I could actually do something." I look around his room. "Wanna play Wii or something? I dunno." My bangs were slightly matted to my forehead from the rain outside. "I would be playing Angry Birds, but I felt like spending time with family." I smirk.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Hale's Cabin Leader Room   Hale's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:08 pm

I laugh happily. I was glad to see Alex, finally. It had been a while, and I wasn't used to not seeing my siblings every day. I guess that's what happened when I spent all my time in the graveyard, mourning over my dead friends.

"We could play the wii," I say with a nod. Taking on last look at Ghost Hunters I switch the TV to the video game setting. I pull out a few games that Alex and I usually play, very Apollo like games.

Just Dance 2, Glee Karaoke, Karaoke Revolution, and Guitar Hero line my bed. "Take your pick," I tell Alex, as I think about my next question.

"Do you think I have a sibling? I mean, other than Tyson. Do you think I could have another brother?" I look down at my feet, unsure of what Alex will say. What would she think of it?
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Hale's Cabin Leader Room   Hale's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:48 pm

I rrub my hands together as I decide on which game. Looking at every one of them, I decide on Just Dance 2. I really felt like dancing, for whatever reason. Or acting like a complete idiot. Either one. As I pop the disc into the slot, I make a huge bubble with my gum and pop it.

Looking at Hale after he asked his question, I ponder it for a few seconds. Sitting back on the bed, I finally answer. "Yes, probably, I mean, it's possible. It's not like it could never happen. I never know I had an older brother until, like, a month ago."

I sincerely look at Hale with my big brown eyes. "But, its a small chance that your blood sibling is a demigod, too. And if he-slash-she is, I would love to meet them. Why did you ask that?" The game was already on the TV, but I was intrigued by Hale.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Hale's Cabin Leader Room   Hale's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:28 pm

"This girl, Taylor, got me thinking," I explain, grabbing a remote, "I feel like I have forgotten someone. I was thinking back about my mortal life." Then, quickly I think of something.

I pull my phone out from under my pillow. "Don't tell anyone I have this," I beg, punching in my code. My little red phone beeps happily and I side it open. "Hailey Drem . . . Toni Drem!" I exclaim, staring in awe at my phone. This was incredible. At the push of a button, I could be talking to my unremembered sister/brother.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Hale's Cabin Leader Room   Hale's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:24 pm

"What?!" I exclaim, grabbing a remote quickly. I climb onto his bed to take a look at Hale's phone. Grinning, I nedge his shoulder. "Well? Just call her already! You have nothing to lose, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Hale's Cabin Leader Room   Hale's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:05 pm

I nod excitedly. "Yeah, right." I roll my eyes and laugh, before nervously hitting the call button. On the outside I'm cool and collected, maybe even excited, but on the inside I'm scared out of my mind. What would happen if she remembered me? What would I do? I would simply have to play along. Act as if I knew her. Hope she wasn't some grandparent.

"Hello?" My voice carries from my illegal phone to my brother's.

"Hiya Toni! It's Hale, Hale Drem!"

"What other Hales do you think I know? I'm kidding. Nice to hear from you bro'. I really missed you."

I laugh and sigh. "Yup. You still living with Mom?" I really wanted to hear about Mom; Mommy.

"Oh, actually Hale . . . There's something I need to tell you."

"What? What is it, Toni?" There's an edge to my voice that frightens even me.

"Hale, I'm sorry, but Mom died. She died giving birth to our sister Melissa."

Tears poured out of my eyes. "You're lying! You're lying to me Toni! Why would you do that? If she's dead . . . Then where are you living?" Toni was a liar! I never wanted to hear from her again!

"I live at this camp . . . Camp Half-Blood. My father is a god, as is yours. As was Tyson's. Melissa is mortal."

"I'm already here Toni! I'm the cabin leader of Apollo! I hate you Toni! Never tell me who you are!" Steam practically poured out of my ears as I hung up. I looked over at Alex. "That's what I had to lose. I . . . I lost my mom." I was still crying as I talked to Alex, but I wasn't angry. I could never be angry at her.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Hale's Cabin Leader Room   Hale's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:13 am

And that's when I started to feel bad. Right when Hale said 'my mom's dead', I knew that this would be on my shoulders for a long while. Tears welling up in my eyes, I give Hale a great, big hug. Crying softly along with Hale, I whisper "I-I'm sorry. It's all my fault."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Hale's Cabin Leader Room   Hale's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:23 am

I almost laugh. Alex was such a good person. "No, this was not, in any way, your fault. If it hadn't been for this call, Toni would have started looking for me. She would have found me. Now I'm fine." Staring at tge screen I pick a song that worked best when goofing off. Tik-Tok. As the music started to play I put my hand on my hip, as the screen instructed. "This one has crumpig," I explain to Alex, knowing neither of us really took this game seriously.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Hale's Cabin Leader Room   Hale's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:54 am

I smile. "I know. I've played it before, mister." Smirking, I follow the dance moves. I was epic at this game, I could admit it, but I was going easy on Hale. He just found out that his mom was dead.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Hale's Cabin Leader Room   Hale's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:46 pm

I follow along, but my heart isn't in the game. Even with Alex going easy on me, I lose. "Ugh!" I groan, throwing the remote down. Luckily it doesn't brake. I didn't even care that since I had made a fool of myself, acting dumb made me look lame. I just wanted to find Toni and tell at her.

I walk into my brother's room, holding a note. "Hi Hale," I manage to say. At his confuse look, I shove the note at Hale. "Here, read this." I don't turn to leave, I just stand there, waiting. He didn't know who I was, which was good, though his friend might be able to. My voice was a lot different in person than over the phone.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hale's Cabin Leader Room   Hale's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:12 am

I look around the cabin home I love home. I see Hale and Alex. " Hey guys!" I say happily. I love my siblings.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Hale's Cabin Leader Room   Hale's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:21 am

I look my Apollo sister, Dani, then looking at the note in my hand. "Hi Dani," I say as I unfold the note. I position it so Alex can see it too and begin to read:

Dear Hale,

Hello brother. I'm Toni. Before you throw this note away, read it. It explains everything.

When Hera strands us, I burned her feet with my fire. She fled, and knocked a piece of roof onto your head. You forgot all about me, and that mom knew about this stuff.

You left shortly, and as I just found out, came to camp. Mom was upset for a while, but realized what was happening and let it slide. She had me.

We went to Tyson's funeral and Mom met a man that worked there. They dated and soon had a child.

As mom was giving birth to the child, Melissa, she died. The baby's father took her and is raising her. That baby is 100% mortal, an living a happy, normal life.

I hope you understand that I'm not to blame, and that I love you.

Love,
Toni Drem, daughter of Hailey and Hephaestus
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hale's Cabin Leader Room   Hale's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:29 am

((Er, Nico. I vant to post with Kyle. Now, please?))
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Hale's Cabin Leader Room   Hale's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:40 am

--Okay. Where? Hermes cabin?--
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Hale's Cabin Leader Room   Hale's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:15 pm

Brook knocked on the door a bit, peeking into the slightly cracked door. His room was full of fun instruments and cool trinkets. His bed was like a hammock, suspended by the ceiling. Brook had seen Hale when she just came into the cabin. Now that she has settled into the cabin, she decided to go exporing a bit. "Hello-o? It's me, Brook!" Brook called, checking out his drum set and his Wii.
Back to top Go down
spiralfoam

spiralfoam

PostSubject: Re: Hale's Cabin Leader Room   Hale's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:53 pm

OOC: May I join?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spiralfoam
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Hale's Cabin Leader Room   Hale's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:17 pm

-Sure! I loved you to!-
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Hale's Cabin Leader Room   Hale's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:28 am

Hale's Cabin Leader Room Girl-210

"I'm on the right track, baby..."

----

ALEX STOOD AT THE DOOR TO HALE'S ROOM. Lately, the best buddies haven't talked face to face. That sort of troubled Alex. Sometimes, she just needed a close friend to talk to. Today, she needed to ask Hale for help on something, and pretty much just hang around. She didn't really feel like doing anything today. Maybe that was because she was sick.

It was 1:00 on a Sunday afternoon, and Alex was still in her pajamas: her lumberjack printed flannel pants and a blue t-shirt that says "Pop it like its hot," with a picture of a bag of popcorn. Her hair was all screwed up, and she truly looked bad. With a light rap on the door, she waited for Hale to open it.

----

"...I was born this way."
Back to top Go down
spiralfoam

spiralfoam

PostSubject: Re: Hale's Cabin Leader Room   Hale's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:56 am

I looked at my watch. One O'clock... great. I'd gotten here about and hour and a half earlier. Between my parents not allowed to go passed the threshold and trying to find my cabin to put my things down in I was exhausted. I was looking around for Hale when I heard a light knock on the door. It had been open when I'd come in.... I wondered. I must've shut it when I came in. I opened it swiftly and in the doorway stood a dark haired, solemn looking girl.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spiralfoam
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Hale's Cabin Leader Room   Hale's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:34 pm

Hale heard Alex and looked up immediately. "Alex!" The young boy ran to one of his best friends and threw his arms around her. "Where've you been? I haven't seen you in, like, forever! I missed you!" Suddenly realizing Alex was burning hot, he jumped away. "You know I can't heal, right?" Hale said while laughing.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Hale's Cabin Leader Room   Hale's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:39 pm

ALEX SMILED WEAKLY when Hale answered the door. She knew that Hale was happy to see her, as she was happy to see him. Alex embraced Hale's hug happily, and stepped into his room. "Ha ha, very funny," she deadpanned to Hale after his remark. "I would heal, but apparently I can't do it on myself." His room looked better- a bit better than she remembered. She took a seat on his hovering bed and sighed. "It's just the flu. At least, I think it is. Not sure." She leaned back. "Any way that's not what I came here for."
Alex sat up. "I want a- *cough* dog." She smiled. A dog was a big responsibility, Alex knew that, and she wanted one. "I know how much Truckee makes you happy, and I want that too." She noticed Truckee wagging his tail in the corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Hale's Cabin Leader Room   Hale's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:50 pm

Upon hearing his name, Hale's dog jumped up and sat in Hale's lap. He leaned over and tried to lick Alex's face, but realized just how sick she was and back up, sniffing her from Hale's lap. Hale chuckled, patting Truckee's head.

"You want a dog?" Hale asked, his voice full of surprise. "You should so get one!" Hale started thinking for a minute, Truckee feeling heavier than he ever had before. "Big or small?" Hale shoved his dog aside, realizing in only a month or so, Truckee would be a full grown Labrador Retriever.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Hale's Cabin Leader Room   Hale's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:53 pm

Hale's Cabin Leader Room Hayley10
N A T A L E E | R E E N A
D A U G H T E R | O F | A P O L L O

I walked into the Apollo Cabin with just a backpack of clothes and my weapon. I walked over to a door and knocked on it. Apparently this was where I would be staying for my stay here. I open the door just a crack and I say, "Um ... excuse me ... but I'm new and I was wondering ... where in this cabin will I be sleeping?" I waited for a reply. A reply from anyone, they didn't have to be in that room, just a room.

N A T A L E E | R E E N A
D A U G H T E R | O F | A P O L L O

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hale's Cabin Leader Room   Hale's Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hale's Cabin Leader Room
Page 1 of 1