Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

James @ the lake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

James @ the lake Empty
PostSubject: James @ the lake   James @ the lake I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:47 pm

I walked the length of the lake. It was calm and Peaceful, and Just what I needed to get away from the hussle of camp. Things were becoming harder and harder, and I was pretty sure that the dyslexic thing was getting a little worse.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

James @ the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: James @ the lake   James @ the lake I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:49 pm

I walked along the lakeside, scouting for potential friends. That wasn't hard to do. Being a daughter of Aphrodite helps me. I found someone walking, and he looked like the perfect 'friend' for me. I started to make my way over to him.
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

James @ the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: James @ the lake   James @ the lake I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:54 pm

I heard footsteps behind me, after a few months at camp, you start to get jumpy. But I relaxed when I saw a girl walking toward me. "Hey." I said to her, she looked like an Aphrodite girl but I couldn't be to sure.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

James @ the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: James @ the lake   James @ the lake I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:56 pm

"Hey Yourself," I replied, giving him one of my flashy smiles. "Whatchya doing?"
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

James @ the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: James @ the lake   James @ the lake I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:59 pm

"Thinking, How about you?" I asked the girl. Now I was very sure she was an Aphrodite girl because her smile nearly paralyzed me.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

James @ the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: James @ the lake   James @ the lake I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:14 pm

" I came here to enjoy the lake, and find cute guys like you." I gave him another playful smile, then started walking with him.
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

James @ the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: James @ the lake   James @ the lake I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:07 am

I smiled at the girl. "How can someone as pretty as you be single?" I asked her, in the most flirtatious voice I could muster.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

James @ the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: James @ the lake   James @ the lake I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:32 pm

I could tell he was flitrting, It was funny to hear. I then answered his question, "Oh, I'm single because believe it or not I don't get out much." I mustered up the most flirtatious tone I could make. This would be fun, It always is.
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

James @ the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: James @ the lake   James @ the lake I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:49 pm

"Your an Aphrodite girl? Am I right?" I asked her, I was almost sure she was, but it was one of those things. I picked up a rock and skipped it across the water, it seemed to disappear into the sunset.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

James @ the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: James @ the lake   James @ the lake I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:06 pm

I smiled at him. "You, my new friend, are correct." I din't know what he knew about us Aphrodite girls, So I wanted to make myself look good. I smiled at him, and ran a finger up his arm, then dropped it to my side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

James @ the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: James @ the lake   James @ the lake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James @ the lake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: