Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

winter winds [ private to moon ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

winter winds [ private to moon ]  Empty
PostSubject: winter winds [ private to moon ]    winter winds [ private to moon ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:09 pm

winter winds [ private to moon ]  Cute,guy,black,and,white,cute,guy-1d5c8a106090dec9bb947663206a1bd2_h

g r a n t ● w a d e ● m o o r e
son of demeter; goddess of argiculture, harvest, and grain.

Grant stands before the Winter Ball scared and nervous. The winter winds whip around him and tousle his hair. His cheeks become rosy with the cold and he shivers but, refuses to move. He's waiting for his date, Sarah. Grant shuffles his feet a tad. 'I wonder if I put on too much aftershave?' he thought with a horrified face. Too much aftershave was always bad.
        As Grant continued to wonder about it and doubt himself, he didn't noticed his date arrive.

((Tux: http://www.tuxedojunction.com/Content/Products/Tuxedo/EmbassyBlackCypris_Large1.jpg ))

Last edited by schnops. on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: winter winds [ private to moon ]    winter winds [ private to moon ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:30 pm

winter winds [ private to moon ]  Sarahio
SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Daughter of Erato
[color=white]
I just wanna show you
She don't even know you
She's never gonna love you like I want to
And you just see right through me
But if you only knew me...

Sarah stepped into the ball and instantly looked up. Snow fluttered around her head and found it's way into her brown locks. She smiled and felt her hair one more time to make sure the braid was still in. Sarah nodded to herself and looked forward. Demigods flooded the room. She smiled softly and set out to find Grant. The task shouldn't have been hard.

Sarah was walking around for at least ten minutes with still no luck. She knew Grant was here, just not next to her. She bit her lip and got up again to look. This time Sarah found him standing alone. She smiled and tried to walk faster, and almost tripped. Sarah regained her balance, and smiled at Grant."Hi." she said simply.
http://www.polyvore.com/winter_ball_sarah/set?id=41056032

We could be a beautiful miracle, unbelievable
Instead of just invisible
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: winter winds [ private to moon ]    winter winds [ private to moon ]  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:09 pm

winter winds [ private to moon ]  Cute,guy,black,and,white,cute,guy-1d5c8a106090dec9bb947663206a1bd2_h

Last edited by Zan on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: winter winds [ private to moon ]    winter winds [ private to moon ]  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:03 am

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah blushed a shade of crimson. "Thank you." she said softly. "You look great too." Sarah commented with a smile.
She realized he was blushing, which made the demigod blush more.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: winter winds [ private to moon ]    winter winds [ private to moon ]  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Grant took her hand and pulled her around to face him. "Before we go in, can I take pictures?" he asked, a blush spreading across his face. His family wanted pictures, and Grant had grudgingly agreed. He pulled a silver, digital camera from his pocket and said, "My dad sent me his camera when I told him about the dance...and you."

Last edited by Zan on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: winter winds [ private to moon ]    winter winds [ private to moon ]  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:49 pm

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah smiled softly, feeling her cheeks grow red. Again. The feeling of his hand against hers made a smile spread across her face. Sarah almost forgot to listen to what Grant was saying. "Sure, I don't mind." she said simply. Sarah wished she had family to send a picture to, but she didn't.
~I just realized my first post was a fail... grr~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: winter winds [ private to moon ]    winter winds [ private to moon ]  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:49 pm

((This topic's going to be moved to the Graveyard soon, so we'll just start a topic somewhere else, eventually. :p ))
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: winter winds [ private to moon ]    winter winds [ private to moon ]  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:14 pm

~Alright, so do you want to make a topic at O.C since you would be posting next?~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: winter winds [ private to moon ]    winter winds [ private to moon ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:35 pm

((I shall go make a topic in the Mess Hall because Grant and I are hungry. :D))
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: winter winds [ private to moon ]    winter winds [ private to moon ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:03 pm

~Okay! Sarah and I are hungry as well xD~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: winter winds [ private to moon ]    winter winds [ private to moon ]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

winter winds [ private to moon ]
Page 1 of 1