Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red} Empty
PostSubject: Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red}   Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:14 pm

And in the taiga everybody knows
That you shouldn't wander where the hemlock grows
When the land is vast and the wind blow fast
Will you stay with me if the darkness last?
Isabelle I “Izzy” I Hart

Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red} Izzyhart
“I know I have nothing to give so may as well give up and live”

You say I'm breaking your friends heart
But meanwhile you're tearing mine apart
So stop asking me if she loves you back
If it's charm you have then it's courage you lack
Isabelle was seated in a back of a carriage. Since the snow had fresh fallen she was bored and snuck out of camp, and went to a small town where as of recently her father's lived in. Isabelle was dressed in fuzzy boots, dark washed skinny jeans, her leather jacket and a blouse along with her necklace and scarf. Her eyes were dancing in the soft moon light while she shivered. "Damned winter, if only it could be beautiful and snowy, but not so cold." She muttered to herself. When the carriage had reached town, she paid the man. Carefully climbing out, she walked towards a small coffee shop, that was a bakery and took a seat at a table. Ordering a peppermint hot chocolate with whipped cream and chocolate shavings along with a couple sugar cookies she smiled. Isabelle had been home for less then ten minutes and she already loved this place. Gazing out, the frosted window, she though she saw someone from camp. Rubbing her eyes she looked again and she was right. But before she could even go out, her drink and treats had arrived.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red}   Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:34 pm

Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red} Tumblr_ls4u8fOelm1qlepbvo1_400
Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red} Kenned18

Far away are days when you smiled just to hear my voice
Why are you trying to run away?
My love, I can't find the words to tell you

Kennedy laid in her bed, face up. She stared at the ceiling, as if she was having a staring contest. "I can't just lay here and do this all day..." She groaned, sitting up. She slipped on her shoes and walked out of her cabin. She walked to the bottom of Half-Blood Hill, well, more like ran, making sure she wasn't seen. She walked to a near-by village, that was full of snow. Kennedy was amazed by the blanket of white on the ground, shimmering like crystals. She's never seen snow before in her life, so this was very new to her. She went to touch it, but drew her hand back when she sensed how cold it was. She was quite cold already, as she walked further in to the village.

Kennedy walked toward a coffee shop, snow crunching under her feet. She didn't dress appropriately, only a blue hooded sweatshirt and black skinny jeans. Not to mention, black vans. Her feet turned colder by the second. As soon as she walked into the coffee shop, she let out a huge sigh of relief. She headed to the cashier and ordered a mocha and sat a table away from a fellow camper. She looked at her, she's seen her around, yes. But she didn't know the name. "Uh, hi." She called out, in a small voice.

Far away are days when you smiled
Seas cry out butchering this tragic soul without hope
Their frailty is broken and now fades into the blue

Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red}   Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:43 pm

Isabelle I “Izzy” I Hart

"Hi, I've seen you around a couple of times. You're Kennedy right? I'm Isabelle, Izzy, Belle, Red are some things you can call me." Her eyes softened while moving around her bags so there was an open seat. Her wild scarlet colored hair was hanging down her shoulders, as always in waves." You look a bit, cold my dads have a large cabin further into town. After we finish we could go there, and find you some warmer clothes. If you like." Isabelle figured that for now, she shouldn't let the poor girl freeze. Taking a welcoming sip from her mug, her lips curled into a smile. Even though there was whip cream on her nose. "Who's you're god parent anyways?" She was pretty curious since she didn't talk to many people in the camp. Offering a cookie she sighed. The coffee shop wasn't to busy, so Isabelle pulled out her camera.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red}   Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:53 pm

Kennedy smiled happily at the girl. Someone actually knew her name. That didn't happen often. "Yeah, I'm Kennedy. And I think I'll call you Red, since it's one of my favourite colours." She smiles, taking a sip from her mocha. Her lips formed a soft smile, feeling the warm liquid go all the way down her throat. She heard Red's offer. "Sure, that would be fantastic." She sighed happily, holding the coffee in her hands, trying to attempt warming her hands. "Athena. You would think that would give me more common sense." She laughed, talking about her poor clothing choice. "What about you?" She asked, gladly taking that cookie. She gave a thankful smile.

Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red}   Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:59 pm

Isabelle I “Izzy” I Hart

"Hebe, so I have to stay in the Hera cabin. I ended up turning my bunk into a darkroom, since this camera looks new, but works only with rolls of film." Isabelle looked down at Kennedy." Mind if I take you're picture, you'd look perfect with the soft lighting, and the frost on the window. Besides mainly I've been taking photos of nature." Silently she hoped she would say yes while she waited by the door. While waiting she re-wrapped her scarf around her neck, and put on her left mitten. Isabelle smiled, red also happened to be her favorite color, if no one couldn't already tell.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red}   Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:39 pm

Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red} E449a47b50
m i k a y l a || lasaraleen || j e r r a l s ;; hecate

Mikayla was sitting walking around, outside of Camp. She didn't know why she snuck out, it might've been because she was completely bored out of her mind. She needed to do something. Finally, Mikayla had decided to walk outside of the borders. She was in a small town, and the entire place was covered in snow. Mikayla loved snow. For some reason she just enjoyed cold weather. Maybe not as much as a child of Khione loves snow, but she loves it nonetheless. 

Shivering slightly as a small breeze passed, Mikayla walked over to a coffee shop she just so happened to pass by. "Maybe some hot cocoa will help," she muttered walking to the cashier. As she was paying for her hot chocolate and chocolate chip cookie, Mikayla saw two girls she's seen in Camp. Huh, it seems like she wasn't the only one who wanted to get out of the borders today. Grabbing her stuff, Mikayla walked over with a smile on her face. "Looks like I'm not the only one who likes to sneak out from time to time," she said. "Hey, what's up, you two?"
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red}   Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:41 pm

"Uh, yeah." Kennedy said, flattered that someone would ask to take a picture of her. She felt her cheeks get a little warm, causing a rosy pink blush to appear on her cheeks. She turned and saw Mikayla, a friend of hers. "Hey Mikayla! How's life for you?" She asked with a wide smile, It has been a while since her and Mikayla had a fun conversation. She turned back to Red and asked shyly "So do you want me to just sit here or smile or...?" The blush returened to her cheeks, being shy. Usually people blew her off. So this made her shy and very giddy. She hid the giddy part fairly well, although.

Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red}   Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:50 pm

Isabelle I “Izzy” I Hart

"All I'll need you to do is sit there and hold your mug up to you're lips. A small smile slightly hunched over. A relaxed pose you could say, and feel free to have you're elbows rest on the table." Isabelle nodded to the other girl from camp, but the name seemed to draw a blank. "Kennedy just give me a thumbs up when you're ready I'll be outside." Giving a small wave Isabelle exited the room Standing in the empty street, she focused her camera's lens in the window that Kennedy was sitting, that pose and moment looked perfect. Now all she needed to do was wait for her signal.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red}   Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:01 pm

Kennedy sat as she was asked to. She held the mug to her lips and showed a small but smug smile on her face. She hunched over, relaxed. She had her elbows on the table. She looked completely relaxed. She gave her a thumbs up, and returned to her pose. Her dark brown hair cascaded down her shoulders, her bangs falling into her eyes slightly. Her bright blue eyes peeked gently through her bangs. No doubt about it, Kennedy always came off as a mysterious person, and that mysteriousness would show through in the photo.

Last edited by RachieFizzy! on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red}   Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:05 pm

Isabelle I “Izzy” I Hart

Isabelle grinned, Kennedy was the perfect model for her photographs. Something about the mysteriousness and the chilling beauty was perfect. Her camera's shutter went off twice before she went inside. "Kennedy, you look amazing in these I can't wait to develop them. Walking over she went to the photos she had just taken. "Anyways, would you like to head back to my dads place now so we can get you something warmer to wear?" Red asked while she handed the girl her camera. Finishing off her cookie and hot cocoa she smiled. Today was turning out to be perfect after all. Made a new friend, and got some new images for her portfolio.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red}   Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:35 pm

Kennedy smiled as Red walked back inside. "Thanks, it was no effort. It felt... natural." She smiled. She took a sip from her mug, and set it down and stood up. "Sure, we can go now." She said with a smile, standing up. She gulped down the last of her mocha, and set the mug down for the last time. She took a hold of her camera and looked at her photos. She was shocked on how good they came out. She looked completely different in her eyes. She couldn't help but smile to herself. She looked up at her and said "You, my friend, and an amazing photographer. It looks like it was extremely photoshopped, but it's not!" She said extremely giddy. She couldn't help bouncing up and down a tad bit.

Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red}   Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:42 pm

Isabelle I “Izzy” I Hart

Isabelle couldn't help but laugh while she linked arms with Kennedy."Careful the walk to their house is a bit icy. They let me design it. There's a huge pond in the backyard, the whole place is surrounded by windows, trees." Leading her off the main rode they went down a winding trail. Humming the words to Over the River and Through the Woods. She grinned. The path led to the giant two story condo type house, where when there wasn't wood. There were windows and such. Taking the key from her pocket she walked to the front door."Well are you coming slow poke?" She called in a tease matter. When the front door swing open, Isabelle's senses were in golfed by the sweet smell of a spruce tree, and peppermints.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red}   Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:31 am

Kennedy smiled and linked arms with Red, smiling. On the walk there, she gawked at the scenery, how beautiful it was. The tress glistened with snow and icicles, while the snow shimmered. She couldn't help but smile, she loved the Christmas feeling. After all, it was her favourite holiday. She almost slipped a few times, lost in memory of her past Christmases with her Father. She missed her father dearly, but could never see him again. She knew she would put him in danger, immediately. She just sighed and looked up, seeing Red's house. "What a gorgeous house..." She said in awe. She followed her inside, taking a deep breath of the welcoming smell.

Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red}   Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:35 am

Isabelle I “Izzy” I Hart

Red smiled while she hugged her two dads. Introducing them to Kennedy she led her friend to her room." They're a bit busy they have to do a few designs from work. Upside is you look about my size so hopefully I have something you can wear." Isabelle then headed into her walk in closet which was more like another bed room. Filled with clothes, handbags, accessories, shoes of all types. And much more what could she say, her dads bought her all the latest fashions. But anyways grabbing a jacket, and a pair of boots she went back Kennedy." Hope these are better, if not I have some other things you can try." She said with her welcoming smile.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red}   Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:42 am

Kennedy smiled widely, walking into the friend's room. "Thank you, for being so kind to me, I usually don't get treated like this a lot.." She confessed. But who cared? She loved meeting new people and making friends. She took the clothes, said thank you, and walked in the bathroom to try the clothes on. They fit perfectly. She smiled and walked out of the bathroom, with a child-like smile. "Thank you, so much!" She smiled, going to Red and hugging her. She felt like a family member she had never met. She kept her smile, swaying back and forth a little.

Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red}   Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:40 pm

Isabelle I “Izzy” I Hart

Isabelle hugged her in return. And Kennedy's feelings were return. She was never really close to any other girls, up until less than four hours ago. Sitting back down on her bed, her father brought up more hot chocolate for them. This time there were candy canes and chocolate chip cookies." Wanna have a sleep over and skip going back to camp for a couple of days?" She asked hoping the answer would be a yes. "Also you're extremely welcome."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red}   Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter in a Small Town {Private to Rachie & Red}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: