Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:11 pm

Lowri rested her head on her elbow, watching him. "Huh, more intresting than me. I was born in Wales, Dad got a job transfer here. I hated it, missed Wales. I never behaved. DemiGods found me and brought me here. Boring really." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:17 pm

"I went on vacation to Wales once! It was with the palace gaurd, leimos! I didn't know you came from Wales! I love Wales!" I was very happy right now. I went on vacation to Wales every summer. Stayed the whole summer. How is it I had never ever seen Lowri anywhere? I had been going every summer for like, 8 years!
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:05 pm

Lowri laughed at the coincidence. "Yeah, Wales is awesome." She agreed. She watched him, deciding that he was perfect for her. Kind, funny, cocky, sensitive and very, very hot. Especially without his stupid hat on. He probably thought she was staring but she didnt care.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:10 pm

"Are you staring at me? I know, I know, I should have a monument made after me but I already emailed Barack and he said no way." I smiled. I kissed her hair. She was warm. "You're hot you know that?"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Lowri giggled, sitting up and tracing her fingers through the sand, writing 'L+F 4eva'. It seemed like a pretty dumb thing to do but she couldn't stop herself. She looked up at him breifly. "Yeah, I do know Im hot. I got the looks and you got the brains." She paused, grinning. "Wait, you dont even have the brains."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:57 pm

I sat up also. "Oh yea. Lay some math on me. and watch me go." I smirked. I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Seriously though, don't I suck at math."I saw what she was tracing in the sand. "L+F 4eva huh?"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:02 pm

Lowri rolled her eyes, not even bothering to answer his first comment. She laughed at his second, rubbing sand over the writing to cover it up. "Huh...dont flatter yourself Felix. The F in that equation stood for Frankie Way from MCR." She lied, thinking that pulled it off quite believably.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:17 pm

"Frankie Way. He's awesome. But I know you meant Lowri+Felix. I can see it in your eyes." I got really close up to her face and looked into her eyes. "Yep it's in there alright, right behind your urge to kiss me." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:50 pm

Lowri held in a laugh at his last comment and decided to have a bit of fun. She leaned forward, so her lips were a milimetre away and her breath was on his face. She raised an eyebrow. "Please. Me want to kiss you? Dont be ridiculous." She laughed, leaning back to sitting position.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:28 pm

I smiled and kissed her. "You know you like it." I smiled. I stood up. "I'm to sexy for my shirt! I'm too sexy for my pants. And apparently I don't look sexy in a hat." I had pulled my shirt up a little to reveal my six pack.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Lowri blushed slighty at his abs. She cleared her throat, looking away slightly at his face instead. "No, you dont look sexy with your hat." She said. "But I have seen better six-packs and kissed boys that are hotter and sexier. Oh, and are better kissers." She teased, poking her tongue out.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Was she serious? Hotter than me? I better punch those guys. " who exactly were these ' hotter and sexier guys?' " I was kind if jealous.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Lowri laughed as she heard the jelousy in his voice. She tapped her nose with a manicured finger-nail. "Thats for me to know and you to find out. Maybe." She patted the sand next to her for him to sit. "C'mon, im cold. Warm me up." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:51 pm

I snuggled up to her and kissed her forehead. "You're my first ever girlfriend that really liked me for me instead of my looks y'know." I smiled. She was actually warm when I snuggled uo to her. What a liar, eh I don't care this is paradise if there ever was.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:15 am

Lowri rolled her eyes, inspecting her neon-pink nails with mock bordem. "Huh...They must've been blind." She teased. She took one of his hands in her own and started to play with his fingers absentmindedly. "Im joking babe, you know I like to tease." She winked at him.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:39 am

I laughed "I know." I kissed her hair. It was soft and blonde. I slowly lowered her head to look into her eyes. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:46 am

Lowri blushed, finally stopping teasing and messing around and became serious. "I love you too." She told him honestly with a smile, kissing him lightly on the lips for a few seconds before pulling back to look him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:35 pm

I stood up and picked up Lowri. "I've got an idea." I whisper in her ear. "Don't get sick on me please. You have to go to your cabin first though." I carried her to her cabin then put her down. "Get changed. We're going on a date."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:52 pm

What was this then? A meeting? Lowri didn't say it though, she just smiled and nodded. "Sure." She reached up on her tip-toes to kiss him quickly on the lips before walking into her cabin. In the doorway, she called behind her "Meet you on the hill." Before going out of sight.

OOC: Can you make it pwetty plwease
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:15 pm

OOC:kk
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2