Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Private{Lowri and Felix}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Private{Lowri and Felix} Empty
PostSubject: Private{Lowri and Felix}   Private{Lowri and Felix} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:10 pm

He put down Lowri on the edge of the forest. She looked like she was about to be sick. He sat down next to her and smiled. He felt bad now. He had actually made her feel sick. On a later note, her welsh accent was hot. He tucked a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear. He noticed her a scar on her right hand. "Whats that from?" He said rubbing her hand where the scar was.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Private{Lowri and Felix}   Private{Lowri and Felix} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Lowri let in deep breaths, trying to get the feeling of nausea out of her system. When she had finished, she blushed and looked down at her hand which he was holding. "Oh, that? I cut it during training." She shrugged. She pulled his grey hat off his head and put it on her own.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Private{Lowri and Felix}   Private{Lowri and Felix} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:23 pm

he smirked. She took his damn hat. his special hat. he tackled her. he laughed as they rolled around, him trying to get his hat. "You're different." he told her.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Private{Lowri and Felix}   Private{Lowri and Felix} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:28 pm

Lowri grinned at him as they rolled. They stopped, with him above him. She used the momentum to roll again, on top of him. "My hat." She laughed, her hair falling around his face.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Private{Lowri and Felix}   Private{Lowri and Felix} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:32 pm

He didn't know what came over him but he kissed her. Shyly for about 2 seconds. He had kissed many girls before this one felt special. He didn't feel the need to be cocky and say something like "Oh yeah you like that." He separated and stared into her grey eyes. They held something. Something close to her heart. He felt he knew her completely right then and there.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Private{Lowri and Felix}   Private{Lowri and Felix} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:37 pm

Lowri blushed, smiling as she looked down at him. She brushed one of her strands of hair behind her ears. Without thinking, she slowly leant down a kissed him again, making it last longer than you first time. When she pulled away, she sat up, looking away from him. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Private{Lowri and Felix}   Private{Lowri and Felix} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:31 pm

"For what?" He was smiling still but was confused now. Why was she saying sorry? Did she not like me that way or something? No it couldn't be that. She just kissed me. She had to like me.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Private{Lowri and Felix}   Private{Lowri and Felix} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:36 pm

Lowri looked at his face breifly to find his smiling and frowning at the same time. "For kissing you." She answered even thouvh she wasnt sorry. "I mean, you dont like me like that. We only just met for Gods sake."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Private{Lowri and Felix}   Private{Lowri and Felix} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:39 pm

"I do like you that way, silly. I kissed you first. So na na na boo boo." He teased. He sat up, she kinda slid onto his lap. "We should go for that walk now." He said.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Private{Lowri and Felix}   Private{Lowri and Felix} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:45 pm

"Na na boo boo?" She laughed. "I dont think thats in the English dictionary." She looked him in the eyes for a moment. "Lets skip the walk." She smiled, kissing him passionatly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Private{Lowri and Felix}   Private{Lowri and Felix} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:27 pm

We kissed for...uhhh...time..yeah. "I think I just might love you." I said thinking aloud. s***.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Private{Lowri and Felix}   Private{Lowri and Felix} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:49 pm

Lowri raised her eyebrows, blushing deeply at what he said. Was it true? They had only met a hour ago. She thought for a moment. "Scarily, I think I do too."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Private{Lowri and Felix}   Private{Lowri and Felix} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:53 pm

"Hey, uh the winter ball is on right now. You wanna go?" He asked her. "I already bought a suit." He starred into her silver eyes and tucked a piece of blonde hair behind her ear and kissed her passionate, not for long though."By the way does this mean we're going out?"

Last edited by Charity Lessard on Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Private{Lowri and Felix}   Private{Lowri and Felix} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Charity Lessard wrote:
We kissed for...uhhh...time..yeah. "I think I just might love you." I said thinking aloud. s***.

((Don't forget about 4 sentences and try not to use that language even if you do star it out. First warning.))
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Private{Lowri and Felix}   Private{Lowri and Felix} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:19 pm

OOC: Okay, sorry. Forgot about the language thingy.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Private{Lowri and Felix}   Private{Lowri and Felix} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:32 pm

Lowri raised huer eyebrows, thinking for a moment before nodding. "Yeah, I think it does kean we are going out." She laughed.
"Yeah, lets go. Just imagining you in a suit is....unbelievable. I will meet you there." She gave him back his hat. "No hat." She grinned before running back to her cabin to change.

OOC: Can you make it?
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Private{Lowri and Felix}   Private{Lowri and Felix} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:47 pm

I ran back to my cabin and grabbed the suit Hermes; my dad had given me for the ball last year. I wasn't really a suit. More of a dress coat and some black jeans. I still think Lowri will like it though. I still wore my grey hat and converse. I ran as fast as I could to the ball.

Suit:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private{Lowri and Felix}   Private{Lowri and Felix} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private{Lowri and Felix}
Page 1 of 1