Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) Empty
PostSubject: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:59 pm

I leaned against a piller, waiting for Lowri. She was now 7 minutes late. girls. Always have to look perfect. She's beautiful the way she is, she doesn't need make-up. Wow, how long has it been since I was cocky? I need to be cocky and SOON! Maybe before Lowri get here I can go be cocky to someone. Ehh that can wait till tomorrow. She's gunna be here any minute.

Last edited by Charity Lessard on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:06 pm

If Lowri hadn't been wearing heels, she would have run because she was late. She couldn't resist curling parts of her long blonde hair. She was wearing a strapless aqua dress that flowed down to her mid-calfs. She entered, recieving looks from other boys but headed atraight over to Felix, looking him up and down. "You look hot." She aid, blushing.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:23 pm

"You look amazing." he said while wrapping his arm around her waist walking her to dance floor as a slow song played. He put his hands on her waist. He wasn't blushing, at all. He should have been, hmm. He leaned down and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:36 pm

Lowri mummbled a thanks before snaking her arms behind his neck and started to slow dance with him. She looked at his brown hair, smiling. "At least you're not wearing that dreadful hat." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:41 pm

"You don't like my hat?" I smirked. If she didn't like my hat, what was I supposed to do with my hair for now on? I could brush it down or gel it up. I don't know. I wasn't paying attention and stepped on one of her feet. We both tumbled to the floor before taking 5 other couples with us.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Lowri, luckily, she fell ontop of his. She hit his chest playfully, grinning. "You idiot." She laughed. She got up, looking down and checking to see if her dress was ripped. It wasnt, thank the Gods. She reached up, putting her fingers in his hhsir and messinng it all up so it was tousled. "Wear it like that." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:43 pm

I laughed. "Okay, but if its cold I'm wearing my hat." I helped up Lowri and walked to behind a piller. I pressed my lips against hers. It was a soothing feeling really.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:14 pm

Lowri kissed him back passionatly, knotting her fingers in his now-messy hair. Someine whistled and she pulled away, grinning in the direction of the person. She looked back at Felix. "What were we talking about?" She asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:07 pm

He didn't even take a moment to breathe before resuming kissing her. She was funny and genuinely adorable. I loved her smile and her up-beat attitude. She was perfect in my eyes. I moved my lips with hers.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:46 am

Lowri kissed him back, only pulling away when she had to breath. He looked like he fould go on forever without air. She rolled her eyes. "Ever heard of breathing? You know, oxygen?" She smoothed down her aqua dress and pushed the hair off her face. She really liked Felix but she loved to tease him also.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:16 pm

"Nah, I like to go for the long shot, no air." I smiled. He pick her while smiling and carried her out of the ball. He didn't know where he was going, he just wanted to be alone with her.

Last edited by Charity Lessard on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:27 pm

Lowri squeeled playfully, fastening her arms around his neck as she tried to stay in his arms. She looked around, trying to figure out where he was taking her. Her legs were bare and freezing in the cold and harsh weather. "Where are we going?" She asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:40 pm

"Somewhere only we know." I answered before starting to run. I was fast. I guess I get that from hermes. She was squeeling. It was kinda cute. He eventually put her down on sand. He had found a little laake in the forest. He had named it Lake Lowri, so he could give her one of the best christmas presents ever. Her own lake named after her, somehwere only they knew.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:31 pm

Lowri brushed the sand off her quickly before looking around, grinning at the beautiful lake. She had never seen this even though she had been at camp for a good few years now. She patted the sand next to her for him to sit, smiling at him. "Where is this?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:57 pm

"It's you're christmas present from me. I found earlier today on my way to the beach. Thought you might like it." I answered. "Oh, by the way, you can't tell a single soul about this okay." I kissed her cheeck.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:03 pm

Lowri rolled her eyes, holding his hand. "Dont worry stupid, I wont." She laughed. He was so perfect, she thought, but I cant help but tease. She pursed her lips. "But I didnt get you anything." She said softly and sadly.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:09 pm

"I don't need anything, silly." I layed back on the sand and stared at the stars. I could see the constellation Hercules and Ursa Major. "Wanna stay here for a little while?"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:13 pm

Lowri nodded, lying back next to him with a sigh of content. She closed the distance between them, resting her head on his chest and looked up. "Their beautiful, aren't they?" She asked him, looking up at the stars and bright moon.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:31 pm

"Yeah. I wish I could touch one. Do you think you can have star's as pets?" I asked her. I smiled. Having a star as a pet would be soooooo awesome! I could keep it in a cage and feed it gasoline and other gross stuff!
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:37 pm

She let out a laugh, half from humour and half because she thought he was mad. She rolled over, resting her elbows on his chest and looking down on him. "Are you okay? Any mental illnesses I should know about?" She raised an eyebrow. "But honestly, Im just good with have a dog as a pet."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:45 pm

"I'm not mental! How dare you!" I laughed. "I would seriously like a star for a pet! It'd be sooo awesome! I could use it as a night-light." Whoops. "Not that I need a night-light, cuz I'm a big boy!"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:53 pm

Lowri watched him, giggling along with him. She continued to raise her eyebrow as he spoke, not really listening to what he was saying at all. She put her hands in his hair. "Shut up." She whispered, leaning down to press her lips against his. Her fingers twisted in his brown hair.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:44 pm

I guess I was rambling on, so, a girls solution to that would auotmatically be, Kiss him. I smiled as she kissed me. She was flawless in my eyes right now. I guess she could accept that he was afraid of the dark. Hmm if she loved me she could. Maybe me and her could sing that song I wrote at the ball. I'll have to ask Chiron.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:10 am

Lowri pulled away, a smile playing on her lips. She rolled back off him, on her back next to him on the sand. She turned her head to face him. "Tell me about you. Where were you born?" She asked, wanting to know more about him.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:45 am

"I was born in Posiedens Sea Palace. My mother is Amphitrite and my father is a demigod son of Hermes." I said smiling. "I trained there all my life until is was 12. Then I came here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})   Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix}) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere Only We Know(Private{Lowri and Felix})
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next