Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah)   Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:42 pm

I sighed and shut the book loudly. The letters had started to move again and I was annoyed. I could read french and Latin just fine but English always got me. I put the book back in the shelf and started walking through the ailes looking for something else to read. " Una paquro la chemin.Una tenu la distance. Et je te hais, voici mon corps. Ma je t'adore, encoure.."I sighed, the song having reminded me of Gage. I hadn't seen him in a while.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah)   Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:47 pm

Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah) Gage_c14
*[G A G E C L O V A N]*
*[1 6]*
*[S O N O F H Y P N O S]*

Spoiler:

I walked into the library, hoping to find Crys. I had brought Chocolate and flowers for her, and I hoped it would make up for the lost time. I had been very busy, and I hadn't had time to see her. I spotted her, singing in her wonderful voice. I smiled softly, and snuck up behind her. I tapped her on the shoulder and said, "Guess who?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah)   Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:53 pm

I spun around quickly at the sound of his voice. " Gage, mon amour!" I said cheerfully. I smiled at him and gave him a peck on the cheek. " How have you been?" I asked him, smiling kindly.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah)   Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:08 pm

I shrugged, and smiled brightly, for her sake. "Looking for you, my love. And, I brought you something," I said. I held out the Chocolate and the dozen white roses. "I hope you enjoy them love."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah)   Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:14 pm

I gasped and put my hand over my mouth. " Thank you love." I said, smiling sweetly at him. I leaned in and kissed him softly." I love you." I mumbled, our lips still touching. I took the roses and smiled. My hands were full with the flowers alone. Damn am I small.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah)   Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:20 pm

I smiled contentedly. "I had tried to get roses to match your hair, but I could not find any," I said. I saw she had her hands full, so I still held the chocolates. I looked around the library. "Love, mayhap we should sit down somewhere," I said.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah)   Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:27 pm

I chuckled and blew a strand of blue hair out of my eyes. " I don't think they have blue flowers yet. If they did I would know." I said, smiling gently. I nodded and motioned to a couple of seats around a circular table.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah)   Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:44 pm

I sat down with Crys, and looked around. Some people glanced at us, and giggled. Some whispered, and some just didn't even look. I chuckled at some of them, and I felt bad for the ones who didn't yet have love. I looked at Crys, and cocked my head. "Can you imagine what it would be like if we had never met?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah)   Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:50 pm

I slipped a rose out of the bouque and placed it in my hair, just above my ear. The roses smelled so nice. I looked over to Gage and smiled." My life would've been dreary. I might have found someone else but I don't think I would've been able to love them as much as I love you." I said, smiling gently at him.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah)   Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:23 pm

That time, I smiled so brightly. For the first time, I felt like I meant something. Crys was the light in the dark cave of my life. And I, hers. "I could not have put it any better myself," I said to her. I hoped this would last. I hoped with all my heart. I took out a chocolate, and put it in Crys mouth. "You must be the taste tester, oui?" I said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah)   Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:09 pm

I smiled and started chewing on the chocolate. " Hm...Dark chocolate and...rasberry?Delicious either way." I said, grinning. I leaned forward and kissed him softly. " So what have you been up to love?" I asked, a smile playing across my lips.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah)   Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:43 pm

I shook my head and frowned. "Chiron was getting quite concerned with me. He said I needed to be able to fight, since all I can do is occasionaly put people to sleep. So he made me do many battles with... dummies?... and fights with other people. I did not enjoy any minute of it," I added. I didn't, because I prefered peace over fighting. But, since I am a demigod, I must learn how to defend myself.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah)   Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:08 pm

I sighed and took his hand. " Well now you can atleast defend yourself, right?" I said, smiling whimsically. I didn't like fighting either but I'd learned how to street fight by necesity.I took a chocolate from the box and popped it into Gage's mouth. " Your turn."I said,smirking.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah)   Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:40 pm

I chewed the chocolate thoughtfully. I tried to think of something to say. We could... go somewhere? We could... just talk? Not very many options. Unless... "Crys?" I asked. I got up, and offered my hand. "To do something enjoyable tonight... would you accompany me to the Winter Ball?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah)   Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:20 pm

I blushed a bright red and smiled. I took his hand and stood up." Bein sur. Of coarse I will Gage." I said, grinning widely. I leaned forward and kissed him, ignoring the stares from a couple of people.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah)   Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:41 pm

~ U make the topic? ~

I smiled through the kiss, and said, "Perfect, I will meet you at the entrance to the ball. Now, run my love, and make yourself my Cinderella." I smiled, and rushed off to get changed into something more appropriate for the occasion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah)   Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not really sure what I'm doing here but it beats the cold (Hannah)
Page 1 of 1