Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy} Empty
PostSubject: I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy}   I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:36 pm

KARA...
Walked into BCBG Max Ariza. She was on
another one of her shopping trips. Besides,
being a New York 'sociallite' meant that yo-
u had to keep up with the latest trends. She
would never get tired of shopping either. It
wouldn't bother her at all. Her dad didn't p-
ester her about buying too much, she didn't
stop. Even though everyone was very, very
cold. She wasn't. She enjoyed the cold. She
had nothing against it. A daughter of Khione
wouldn't hate winter. She walked out of the
store feeling content with the new bag she
bought.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy}   I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:44 pm

I walked past a store. When seemingly a big bag attacked my face. I punched it, the spikes on my knuckles tearing the bag open. Dropping it's contents. I looked down and then at the girl carrying a strap belonging to the deceased bad. "I'm........sorry" I gasped. I bent over and picked everything up. BEfore walking into the store and getting a new bag and handing it to her. "MY bad " I laughed. It was funny in my head. But she was dead serious. I cursed under my breathe and waited for the slap that was bound to come.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy}   I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:01 pm

My plane landed at the airport and I walked off getting a cab to the mall. I got out payed the cab driver and walked in. I walked passed a couple stores and saw a guy and a girl with cloths on the floor? I walked over to them and picked the cloths up. and put it in the bag for her. "Is every thing ok here?" I asked looking at them.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy}   I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:09 pm

Kara...
found this situation very, very awkward.
She picked up everything and stuck it
into another bag. She was so close to
slapping him square in the jaw but igno-
red it and replied, "No, it's fine. It's New
York after all. It was an accident. I und-
erstand."
She said. Then another boy
came along. He helped picked up articl-
es of clothing. "Yeah, everything's fine."
She told him. Even though her words a-
nd emotions were deceiving, NOTHING
was fine to her right now. This was very
embarrasing. What if the paparazzi fou-
nd her? Her reputation as an eleite wou-
ld be over.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy}   I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:13 pm

I shrugged and looked at her. "Wanna walk?" I asked her. She looked nice. Sunny could wait. This girl was better by the looks of it. I smiled at her and carried her bags. Off we go now. In the wonderful confinements of New York.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy}   I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:23 pm

Kara...
Nodded and walked along with the stranger.
She didn't really mind if she wasn't shopping.
Besides the trunk of her Mercedes was full of
stuff already. Enough to last her at least 3
months. She stodd out in the crowd. The only
one in gladiators and a romper in December
in NYC. Most people would think that she was
crazy.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy}   I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:25 pm

"So every thing is ok than?" I asked caustously. It was kind of cold in the mall so I was thankful for my uniform. Their demigods. sadi the voice in my head. Who are you guys? I asked looking up at them.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy}   I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:35 pm

I looked at them both. "You look familiar" I asked. I tried to stand out. My pure snow white hair was down and my red eyes shown in the night. I smiled. Trying not to look weird. But hey. They didn't notice yet. Did they?
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy}   I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:41 pm

"I think ive met you before but I dont remeber." I said to them. "Whats your guyses names?" I asked. mabey I have met you before? Their demigods. Said the little voice in my head. Will you shush? I thought to myself.

Last edited by U.S.M.C on Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy}   I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:29 pm

4 sentences please.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy}   I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:32 pm

Yeah really. 4 sentences. It's not enough just doing 3
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy}   I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:08 pm

ok fixed it
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy}   I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:10 pm

I nodded at the boy. "I'm Final Kirringa, Son of Chronos" I said it proudly. Who cared. My bright red eyes shown brighter. And my white hair flared up. As if to frighten the boy off, to no avail. He just looked at me. Rather from awe, or just boredom. He didn't react much. But thats when I breathed in and 3 inch spikes replaced my knuckles with a sickening sound. Surely THAT would scare him?
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy}   I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:17 pm

Im Johnathon son of Athena. I said bordly. You know nothing scares me right now? I Just got back from Iraq. I was there for a month. Keep trying though. I said yawning slitly. Whats your name? I asked looking at the girl.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy}   I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:11 pm

Kara...
was starting to find this really annoying.
"Kara." She told him quickly. She already sp-
otted a camera lens from a reflection.
If I was seen talking to not 1 male, but
2. She'd bet you 50 bucks that She wo-
uld be on the cover of magazines and
on the headlines of taboids by the end
of the day. She loved being able to p-
arty, but She didn't like people poking
in her business.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy}   I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:58 pm

I noticed paparazzi, I clicked my keys on my waist and a brand new, automated BMW drove up right next to us. The doors opened up automatically and I said, "GET IN!" As some paparazzi turned into monsters. "One of you better have a bow" I said as they got in. I locked the doors and pressed a button, the car seemed to become an armored vehicle like the batmobile.......ahaha. Well, I stepped on it and didn't give them time to buckle up. "HOLD ON" I yelled. There was a few skeletons and hellhounds trying to get up to us. I laughed and pulled down my shades. Time for some, 'evasive actions.'
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy}   I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:16 pm

"Does a cople daggers work?" I asked opening my bag and taking out a couple daggers with celestic bronze. I took aim and pegged the daggers at the skelitons and the hell hounds. I had poisound the tips so it killed anyone on impact. When I saw the monsters were dead I put the the remaining daggers away and sat back down. "You guys ok?" I asked looking at them. "No ones hurt right?"
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy}   I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:08 pm

Kara...
fought back the urge to roll her eyes.
Why the hell would she be 'hurt'? I
was perfectly fine. "No, I'm fine thank
you."
I said politely. Even though she
wanted to get off this car and get back
to her own. then probrably drive som-
ewhere, eat, go to some party, drink
a bit, go back to camp, she couldn't a-
nymore.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy}   I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:13 pm

"Ok just wanted to make sure." "who wants to hear what happend to me and my squad well I was deployed in baghdad Iraq?" I asked politly well looking at both of them. "It might make the "car trip" less boring." I said with empathise on Care trip.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy}   I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:24 pm

I shook my head. "Anything but that" I kept driving. Blasting Young Wild and Free as loud as I could. So what we get drunnnk? Maybe today. I kept my eyes on the road and drummed my fingers on the wheel.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy}   I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:31 pm

Kara...
found this idea boring. Lukily the other
boy who was driving ignored his idea
and decided to blast some decent music.
"No thanks." I told him. I looked out the
window. I was rather silent. Well not re-
ally, but we wern't talking. Which she was
greateful for. But she had 30 minutes to get
my car or else she would be getting a ticket.
Those were never fun.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy}   I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:39 pm

I noticed a cop car and readjusted my rearview. "Hold on" I laughed. I turned on Dungeon Dragons as I escaped the cops. I pulled a warehouse, flipping completely around so that the cop slammed his brakes. Then I spun out again, going the same way, escaping. "That was a close one" I smiled and leaned over to Kara, "Come on beautiful, don't be so down." Then we arrived at a mansion. "Welcome, to my place" I grabbed her hand and took her inside my elegant 'palace'. I smiled as they came in.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy}   I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:45 pm

Kara...
was feeling.... awkward\amused\confused
at the same time. "What is this place? I th-
ought you were from camp?"
I asked him.
Wasn't everyone supposed to stay AT cam-
p? Not someplace else? I wondered. There
were many possibilities. Such as, this place
actually being his, this place being jacked
by him, and this place abandoned because
it's real owner died here in a murder.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy}   I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:12 am

So you guys are demigods too? I asked sighing a bit. I thought i was just goingf crazy. And please dont do the cop stuff again. Im in the U.S.Marines. and I really dont feel like being kicked out. I said staying by the car. Only Im being deployed again in about a week so I have to have my fun well I can. I said giving a sad and happy sigh at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy}   I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just love to shop. Till I go broke. Which will never happen. {Blazy}
Page 1 of 1