Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Second Battle's First Injury-- Julia Lost her Ear, plus Irene Broke her Leg

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tethys
Experienced Poster

The Second Battle's First Injury-- Julia Lost her Ear, plus Irene Broke her Leg Empty
PostSubject: The Second Battle's First Injury-- Julia Lost her Ear, plus Irene Broke her Leg   The Second Battle's First Injury-- Julia Lost her Ear, plus Irene Broke her Leg I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:37 pm

Blood dripped down the side of her face, as she frantically searched for a cot. Everything sounded odd, like it was ringing. She sat down shakily. The medics weren't as busy, now that everyone was healing from the previous battle. She waved to someone working, and said, "Need s-some h-help, m-my ear got sliced off in b-battle," her voice sounded shaky, like she was about to cry. She took a deep breath, waiting for some help.

Irene limped into the infirmary. Her leg was twisted, and she was using sticks as crutches. She quickly located a cot. She sat down, and stuck the sticks under the cot. Thank the gods, there weren't many people injured here yet. She still had a sinking feeling, from watching a fellow camper die, but she ignored it. What happened is done, there's no way to change it, she thought. She shyly called out, saying, "I think I broke my leg!"
Back to top Go down

The Second Battle's First Injury-- Julia Lost her Ear, plus Irene Broke her Leg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: