Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.) Empty
PostSubject: And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.)   And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:41 am

Axl

I made my way back to the main road. scars and cuts covered my arms and face. [color=blue]" oh come on. I though I was clean out of that mess." [/color] I said hearing the howling of hell hounds. My jumpsuit that was covered in grease and oil from working on Cars and Bikes all day was now mixed with blood and mud. I started running. With my sword broken and no weapons i was seriously out numbered.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.)   And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:07 am

Johnatthan Cook -

Johnny sneaked out of the camp but he left his chihuahua and peacock in camp to keep them safe. Suddenly, he heard some noises at a distance. Johnny started running forward and then he saw a boy running towards him who was covered in grease and he had many scars and cuts. Johnny realised the boy was also from the Hephaestus cabin. He looked like what, 19? Then, Johnny saw a number of hellhounds chasing the boy. Johnny quickly took his two knives and then he yelled at the boy who was running at his direction,"Hey, wait!" But then he realised they were outnumbered but they couldn't just run could they? Eventually they would get overrun. So, then Johnny said with a slight smile and his knives at his two hands,"Let's finish them together."
Back to top Go down
dariennesim

dariennesim

PostSubject: Re: And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.)   And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:49 pm

Astoria'd snuck out of camp for a little fun- she hadn't anticipated that there'd be hellhounds to fight on the way back. But when you see two demigods, facing a ridiculous number of hellhounds (who knew they travelled in packs, anyway?), she just had to lend a hand.

"Think you could use a little help?" Astoria grinned, unsheathing her metre long sword. She swept her red hair to the side, and faced the boys.

"Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.)   And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:47 am

And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.) 78IvX0n

ııııııııııııııııııııııııııı

A girl in her mid-teens sat cross-legged at the side of the pavement, looking as insignificant as possible, watching three apparently normal humans start to battle four apparently normal but large golden retrievers. It would've been normal, if the hounds hadn't kept flickering to giant black mastiffs.

Natalie donned a simple grey scarf in the cool, cloudy evening. As she sat, it covered the her entire upper body and her knee-length clothes, blending her in with the ground. She looked down, the epitome of an innocent and frail homeless girl. Though a closer look at her would define her a paradox, showing that she wore not the patched and hand-me-down cloth of the poor, but rather the branded silvery material of someone from a more than just wealthy family. Those who glanced at her direction however, would most probably not even register her presence. That was most unlike the demigod, for usually, she would be wearing anything but plain. This time however, she hadn't felt like attracting too much mortal attention. After all, burying five stalkers in a week ten feet underground had to get boring eventually.

The daughter of Hecate looked on with an uninterested gaze, intense grey-blue eyes passing over the chaos, as if three demigods being attacked by a pack of hellhounds was the norm and she could care less about the result of the fight. In fact, it possibly was.

Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.)   And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:53 pm

Axl

"Does anyone have an extra sword on them?" I asked. I ducked as a hell hound swung its claws at my head. I grabbed its fur and flipped it on its back It yelped in pain and growled in anger.
Back to top Go down
dariennesim

dariennesim

PostSubject: Re: And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.)   And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:28 am

Astoria slid a Celestial Bronze sword in his direction. "It could be a little blunt. I was on my way to the Forge to get the Hephaestus kids to fix it up for one of my siblings," she explained.

She tried to grow vines at the hounds' feet, to root them in one spot. Unfortunately, they moved too quickly for her to hold them in place properly. She stabbed black fur where she could, but fighting real hellhounds wasn't like a simulation, or even the kids from the Ares Cabin.

Not too far away, she spotted a girl sitting by herself, watching them like a spectator. The way she looked at them, like she was bored, was as though she wondered what was on the next channel. She appeared demigod enough.

"Hey, could you lend a hand?" Astoria yelled.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.)   And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:08 am

Johnatthan Cook -

Johnny saw a girl join them. "We need more reinforcements!" Johnny yelled at them while battling a hellhound in front of him which was moving swiftly to avoid the sharp points of his two knives. At last, the knife in his right hand hit the hellhound in it's neck just when it opened it's mouth to bite Johnny's head off. Then, he put the knife in his left hand into the monster's neck and the hellhound growled and disintegrated in front of him. The sight would have been awkward but everyone there was minding their own business. Johnny quickly rubbed his hair to let the ashes of the hellhound fall. Then, Johnny heard the girl which now joined them ask another girl nearby, for help. Johnny looked at the other girl and prayed that she would join them.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.)   And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:06 am

Natalie gave an irritated sigh as the girl called out to her. It did get quite infuriating sometimes, how campers managed to know she was a demigod. It was hard differentiating from far unless one had been in camp for a long while, was a satyr, or had the special ability to due to their godly parent. And most campers who had been in camp for a long while would be able to hold their own in a battle. But then again, in battles, intuition took over.

Natalie was used to hellhounds, having experience with many before, due to her brother's lineage. Hence, she wasn't duly affected by them as most others were, as they usually didn't attack her. And those that did were quickly dealt with. She didn't get how hard it was to just get rid of some. Wasn't that what they trained for in camp? If they couldn't take care of themselves, they even shouldn't be out of camp. She was tempted to let them fight it out themselves, but then they'd probably resentfully cause trouble for her in camp. Also, she suddenly felt in the sweet mood for a short scuffle.

Natalie got up, revealing her delicate posture, and approached them hesitantly, displaying her near perfect acting skills. She toyed with the idea of seeing the demigods' faces when they realised they assumed wrongly, that she was just a mortal teenager who had thought they were playing fetch with a couple of golden dogs. Tilting her head, she stopped and stared at them curiously, as if unsure what to do. Nearby, away from the fight, she could sense other trouble approaching. Way to spoil an evening, she thought grumpily. Natalie debated on whether to get mixed in the chaos, or take her last chance to slip away.

Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.)   And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:26 pm

Axl

I nodded and flicked the sword in my hand. My open hand was tingling and began to smoke. Hell hounds ran in to the opening and I swung. Dust flew and thunder cracked the sky. Rain poured from the sky and darkened everything.my left hand was no longer smoking. It was a full out blaze. I thrust my hand out and a long stream of fire.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.)   And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:41 pm

Johnatthan Cook -

"Great." Johnny muttered to himself after thunder rumbled in the sky and raindrops started falling while he was battling another stupid Hellhound with his knives. He would look for fire because he has this power of controlling fire and not creating it. But, as it had started raining, it was useless. "Why?!" Johnny thought. He occasionaly looked at the other Half-Bloods who were fighting to see if they were okay or not. Then, he saw the Half-Blood from the Hephaestus cabin's left hand burning. The rain would have kept the fire from burning but his hand was on fire anyway. And it was also not dangerous because he was a son of Heaphaestus, who is also the God of fire. Johnny quickly thanked the gods and yelled at the Half-Blood from the Hephaestus cabin,"Great! Now just burn them dude!" while battling with the hellhound which he was fighting with.
Back to top Go down
dariennesim

dariennesim

PostSubject: Re: And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.)   And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:35 am

Astoria breathed heavily. She swore these hellhounds were never ending. The girl she'd called over, well, didn't. Perhaps she wasn't a demigod and had just seen a bunch of kids playing with dogs. And if things weren't bad enough, it started raining. Thanks a lot, Zeus, she thought.

Suddenly, one of the boys' hands lit on fire. The other one grinned wickedly, telling him to scorch the hounds. She stabbed another dog, showering her in yellow monster ash. By then, she was too frustrated to care. A claw, coming from nowhere, made a long scratch on her arm. "Di immortales!" She grimaced, nearly losing grip on her sword. Pain washed red over her vision.

Astoria stared at the girl. She had to be a demigod. She couldn't tell how she knew, but she had the strongest gut feeling. She was desperate. "Please!"
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.)   And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 am

Natalie jumped back as a hellhound decided to growl loudly and swipe a paw at her when she got too close. "Be quiet!" The daughter of Hecate snapped, her arm flashing out fast as lightning. Drops of blood splattered on the pavement from a huge gash on the muzzle of the monster. It howled, eyes glaring menacingly at the demigod. Natalie flicked her hand back, revealing a wickedly sharp celestial bronze hunting knife.

"Well, seeing you said please," Natalie conceded, darting in yet again and ducking under the failing paws. She stabbed the hellhound under its neck before it could step back, and it exploded into a cloud of golden dust. She hurriedly sent the wind to blow the dust towards the road before it could hit her. μακριά. Goodness knows how hard it was to get monster remains off her clothes.

Then it started to rain. Natalie wasn't in the mood for rain. It soaked her from head to toe, but she dispelled it with another word. She couldn't completely evade all the droplets even with magic, as she was fighting, but she was dry enough not to get dragged down by her clothes. She watched as one of the guys started a fire and attacked with it. Hephaestus, awesome. Natalie winked at him, before staring at the nearest hound that was preparing to pounce on her. Sparks danced over its pelt, before exploding in a whirl of flames. The hound batted itself and rolled on the ground in a panicked frenzy, but even in the rain, the blazing pelt didn't extinguish easily.

Natalie watched it burn, memories flashing back to her, despite trying to push them away. All of a sudden, she hated the sight of that dog. Cocking her head, the fiery demigod gazed at the burning hellhound, eyes devoid of expression. καύμα, she pressed the flames on, feeling the magic assert itself, cooking the creature alive. And in the rain, it was a terrible way to die - well, even if you don't actually die.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.)   And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And all Hell broke loose. (Ft. Summer, Mystro, Dare.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: