Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)] Empty
PostSubject: The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)]   The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:14 pm

Vincent was at the infirmary reading a book. He always reads when the Infirmary is slow, not that he ever complains, The solitude suits Vincent, more so than he cared to admit, people were bothersome, they just wanted him to do something for them. And when he finishes, they want him to disappear. Although most people here are not as bad. Vincent thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)]   The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:11 pm

I walked in, clutching a bloody arm. A barbed arrow stuck in my arm. I had broken part of the shaft, but the arrow protruded through my arm, and both ends were barbed oppositely, causing the arrow to prove fatal. I noticed Vincent and winced, "Can I get some help here?" I asked him. Passing out, causing the shaft to protrude, barbs cutting. A pool of blood quickly formed.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)]   The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:32 pm

Vincent saw Darik stumble in. When he asked for help Vincent noticed the arrow, and tossed the book aside and barely managed to catch Darik before he hit the ground. Vincent put Darik on a bed. Six years in this camp, six years of working at the Infirmary, and Vincent still wanted an Apollo kid to deal with this. Vincent always dealt with small things, like clean cuts, and this was not clean. "Revma! Get me the kit in cabinet 4!" Vincent shouted. A cat jumped down from a shelf that he had been napping on and went to the fourth cabinet on a wall, and brought a first aid kit. Vincent took the kit and put a bowl under the wound. "This is gonna sting." He said to his unconscious patient.

Vincent started by pouring hydrogen peroxide on the wound to clean it. Once clean Vincent stuffed bandages on it to slow the bleeding, and had Revma sit on the bandages to have pressure to further slow the bleeding. He went and got sheers to cut the arrow shaft if needed. One more look at the wound and Vince got a scalpel and both nectar and ambrosia. It wasn't long before he cut the arrow out and wrapped the wound. he feed Darik some nectar to help with the blood loss. Now he had to wait for Darik to wake up.

OOC: Hehe sorry that this turned out to be a book
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)]   The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:45 pm

OOC:No problem lol

I woke up and screamed, "KRONOS!" And cut myself off. Where was I? Then it hit me. I had been spying on some campers talking to some fire, and when I stepped on a twig, a voice yelled, "SHOOT HIM" And after that, I just remember a painful agony in my arm. And of course, I went to the infirmary, I don't know how I managed to get her alone. The trail of blood itself was immense. But I then remembered. Boy. Sleep. Kronos. Kill. And I yelled, a golden light flashed and two daggers were in my hands. I slashed at the boy, getting up. But quickly fell and twisted my arm, dislocating it, as well as bashing my face on a wall. "Zeus Damn it..." I muttered as I slipped into the unknown of my mind.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)]   The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:18 pm

Vincent shook his head. He's had more than one person flip out after coming to. But dislocating his shoulder before slamming his head into a wall, was a rare thing. Vincent calmly set the book he was reading down and walked across the room, and put Darik back on the bed. He reset Darik's shoulder and when back to reading. "What next?" he muttered to himself, hoping Darik wont flip out the next time he work up.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)]   The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:22 am

I groaned as I came too. Shuddering as I blinked and took a look at the world. I noticed Vincent and daggers came out, but I stopped myself, "Where.......am I ?" I asked him. Confused by the past events. It was night out.......Surely it had just been morning? Hadn't it?
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)]   The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:33 am

Vincent looked over at Darik. "Oh, you actually awake this time?" He asked setting his book down. "You are in the Infirmary. You came in bleeding all over the place, with that arrow in you. Nasty little sucker to." Vincent waved at the arrow as he went to get some Nectar. He came back and gave the glass to Darik. "First time you came too, you screamed 'Kronos', spun and hit the wall dislocating your left shoulder and knocking your self out again." Vincent explained as he sat down, the night was cool and a light mist coated the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)]   The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:15 am

I nodded my head. The memories flooded back to me. Kronos.........yes.........Kronos. "Thank you." I began to get up after I drank the nectar. But my arm hurt and my leg burned. Must've been from the fall. Or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)]   The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:22 am

Vincent notice the slight look on Darik's face. "What's wrong your leg?" If so lay down and point at the leg. Vincent instructed as he got a Med-kit. Revma, Vincent's cat came up to Darik and sat next to him. Revma was a six year old cat that usually helps Vincent by going and getting things.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)]   The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:41 pm

I looked at Vincent carefully. "I fell on the way here. " I told him. Explaining why the arrow was broken. It wasn't pleasant. So I drank more nectar. I couldn't stand it. Why had Kronos been instructing kids here? It all made no sense. Unless...........KRonos was planning something.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)]   The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:36 pm

"Huh? That explains a few things." Vincent replied to his comment. To Vincent, Darik still seemed worried. "Well, Let me look at your arm again. If it looks good you can go." Vincent said walking over with a pair of scissors and his kit.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)]   The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:05 pm

I held out my arm. What was the worst he could do? That's when it hit me. Scissors.........kit...............arrow wound.................terrible. I started to move away. But tripped backwards. Falling and hit my shoulder on the wall. I stood back up, trying to move.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)]   The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:28 pm

"Will you sit still!" Vincent yelled at Darik. "The scissors are to cut the bandage, then I'm gonna take a look at your wound, and the kit is to Bandage the wound back up. That's it. If it makes you feel better point your dagger at me or something." Vincent said as he sat the kit down, and pulled out gauze and an antibiotic. He then held the scissors and tape in one hand an motioned for Darik to sit with the other.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)]   The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:50 pm

I flipped him off and sat down. Whatever. "DO IT!" I yelled back. This kid was a peace of......OOOOOH! Whatever though. LEt him do it. I don't care. I ripped the bandage off and held out my hole in my arm, it was swollen and yellow. I winced as the cold air disturbed it. "Hurry up" I said through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)]   The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:00 pm

Vincent sighed. "It would've hurt less had u let me cut the bandage." Vincent said as he put the scissors down. He looked at the wound. "No doubt that it's swollen, the yellow color is from bruising. Not infected yet." Vincent started to mutter to himself. He put the antibiotic on the wound, and wrapped it. "Okay, you can leave. Just ice that arm when you get back to your cabin. And try not to get it wet." Vincent said as he washed his hand.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)]   The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:38 pm

I shrugged, whatever then. I walked out and right when I left, I tripped and on the way down I thought. Would I ever leave this place? The sad truth was no as I hit my head again. FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME. I was knocked out in the grass. Part on the porch, part in grass. Woohoo!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)]   The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:27 pm

Vincent sighed, this guy was very accident prone. Vincent picked him up and walked him back to a bed, and left him there. This was looking to be a long night if this guy keep falling and knocking himself out.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)]   The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:33 pm

I woke up again and put a hand to my head. "owwwww!" I yelled. Why did this happen so much? Accident prone......Not usual. Hmm? Did I scrape against something while running? That could be why. I thought about it more while the boy looked around.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)]   The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:51 am

Vincent was sorting his supplies deciding what he needed more of when he heard the guy groaning as he sat up. "If you can manage it, you can either leave or spend the night. If you choose to stay, please don't make to much noise. If you leave, watch where you put your foot." Vincent said not looking up. His lot in life seemed to be on the edge of everything, so why try to fight that fact.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)]   The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:58 pm

I sighed. "I will stay here I guess" I admitted. Why leave? I would most likely fall again. Break something? So I shall stay here. Plus, no doubt Kronos had his little goons after me. That was just horrid, what was he doing here? Talking to OUR campers? No doubt some deception would take place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)]   The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Victim meets the Shadow [(Blazy)]
Page 1 of 1