Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Jade meets Mackenzie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

Jade meets Mackenzie Empty
PostSubject: Jade meets Mackenzie   Jade meets Mackenzie I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:33 am

Jade walked around the Camp for a while, thinking. Would Mikey feel welcome here? Would he miss her too much?
Jade bumped into a girl. She looked up. The girl looked exactly like her, exept the clothes. The girl was wearing a ripped green shirt, jeans with holes everywhere. Strapped to her belt was a sword.
"Sorry," Jade muttered turning around.

"Wait!" Mackenzie called after the girl who looked exactly like her. The only differev=nce was the clothes. The girl was wearing a pink tank top, and jean shorts.
The girl turned around, "I'm Mackenzie, I just got here."
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Jade meets Mackenzie   Jade meets Mackenzie I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:59 pm

I walked onto the porch of the Athena cabin, but stopped when two girls caught my attention. I slowly walked over to them. "Hey, are you two new?" I asked as raising an eyebrow. But obliviously I was right because both of them were kind of matching with ripped up clothes, armor, and hardly any weapons with them. My mind came back to reality. "Well, I'm Katro Ville, daughter of Athena." I said as holding out a hand to the both of them.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Jade meets Mackenzie   Jade meets Mackenzie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:55 am

"Hello. I'm Jade Stonehawk,daughter of Athena.I've been here about an hour.How about you?" Jade wanted to impress her new half-sister. Jade shook Katro's hand.

"Hey, Katro. I'm Mackenzie Smith, also a daughter of Athena. I've been here about 1 minute. I killed a hell hound, and then walked into the camp. I've been on my own since I was 8 years old, ever since my "parents" told me I was adopted. Is that normal for a half blood?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Jade meets Mackenzie   Jade meets Mackenzie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:37 am

"Yeah, that is kinda normal for us." I said looking at Mackenzie with a smile. I turned to look at my other half-sister. "I've been here for about five summers. Came here when I was 9 after my dad was killed by a minotaur.." I said quietly. "Well, you guys want me to show you around camp?" I asked as clapping my hands together, hoping to change the topic real quick.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Jade meets Mackenzie   Jade meets Mackenzie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:02 pm

"I'm sorry..." Jade said quietly. She had known alot of kids whos parents had been killed, seeing as she lived in an orphanage.

"A tour would be nice," Mackenzie said, glaring at Jade. How did she not tell that Katro didn't want to talk about her dad? "How many monsters have you killed?" Mackenzie kept talking. She was good at that, distaracting people, or monsters, usually so she could strike them, but not this time.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Jade meets Mackenzie   Jade meets Mackenzie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:27 pm

"That's alright." I said with a smile. I looked over at Mackenzie who had asked how many monsters I've killed. "I don't know really. Maybe a few over one hundred. I don't really go on quests like the other campers." I said as twirling my dagger in my fingers. "Well, let's get started then!" I yelled as walking to the gate of Camp Half-Blood.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Jade meets Mackenzie   Jade meets Mackenzie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:47 pm

"Over a hundred? Wow! That's awesome!" Jade said, astounded. She hoped she could be like Katro some day. She doubted she'd ever be able to kill that many monsters.

"Same. I used to just run from them because I was younger, and didn't know what I was doing. I didn't grow out of that habbit until last year." Mackenzie wasn't as surprised at how many monsters Katro had killed as Jade was. "You said you didn't go on as many quests as the other campers, how many do the other campers usually go on?"

"You've killed as many monsters as Katro has?!" Jade asked Mackenzie.

Mackenzie glanced at Jade and nodded, then went back to face Katro.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Jade meets Mackenzie   Jade meets Mackenzie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:55 pm

(just a heads up. I'm getting quite confused. You need to color them. Because in the last post you just had, I didn't know who and who was talking.)

"Impressive.." I muttered to my half-sister as she just noted that she killed more monsters than me. "I don't really know that I should say. I'm not really a people person. The main people I usually hang out with is my group and some other friends. Not really anyone else. So, with that question, I wouldn't know that answer to." I said as rubbing the back of my head. "Alright, this is the gate to Camp Half-Blood as you can see. If you would just walk down the hill, to your right you can see Thalia's Pine Tree. It's a nice place to relax I would say.." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Jade meets Mackenzie   Jade meets Mackenzie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:03 pm

(the colour wont work for me anymore. on every post i've tried to get the colour to work!! sorry!)

"Whos in you're group? I'd like to meet them." Jade wasn't that interested in the camp. It looked cool and all, but she was definatley a people person.

"Why is it called Thalia's Pine Tree?" Mackenzie asked. She was vaguely aware of Jade asking a question about Katro's group, but she wasn't really listening. She was too busy taking the camp in. It was truly amazing. And, just like Katro, she wasn't a people person either. She used to be, before she ran away. Since then, she learned that it's best not to make too many friends, otherwise, you're just going to end up getting back stabbed over and over again.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Jade meets Mackenzie   Jade meets Mackenzie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:12 pm

"Ah! Cal Delear, Hunter Blake, Devin Millsvil, and Kaitlyn Marshall. But they should be in the woods right now, so you won't see them for like another two days or something. And I'm not exaggerating either. They really love the woods." I said as leaning against a tree. I looked over at my other half-sister who was I think admiring Thalia's Pine Tree. "Well, I don't really remember the details or anything. But Thalia Grace was a pine tree for I think years. Ah, you don't want to hear the story from me. I'm not good at these." I said as shaking my head.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Jade meets Mackenzie   Jade meets Mackenzie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:15 pm

"What do you mean for another two days? What are they doing in there?" Jade asked, completley surprised.

"There used to be a girl inside that tree? Cool!" Mackenzie loved how her day kept getting wierder and wierder.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Jade meets Mackenzie   Jade meets Mackenzie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:08 pm

"Yeah, two days. Some of the four are meditating in the woods. Some are just relaxing and hanging out in the woods." I said with a smile. I looked over at Mackenzie, who was still looking at Thalia's Pine Tree, I think. "Yeah, I think. I really forgot the details. You can ask the other campers who've been here much longer than I have." I said with a sly smile. I started to the rub the back of my head a little harder.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Jade meets Mackenzie   Jade meets Mackenzie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:15 pm

"Is you're head ok?" Jade asked, noticing that Katro was rubbing her head hard. She hoped Katro hadn't been hit by another camper. Jade hated bullies.

"There are campers who have been here longer than you?!" Mackenzie asked, astounded.

Last edited by calle17 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Jade meets Mackenzie   Jade meets Mackenzie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:18 pm

Can you post more than 4 sentences? If not then you will get in trouble by the Admins.

Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Jade meets Mackenzie   Jade meets Mackenzie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Really? Ok. I'll try. Thanks for the tip!

Last edited by calle17 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Jade meets Mackenzie   Jade meets Mackenzie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Oh. Wait. That was three sentences... Oh no!
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Jade meets Mackenzie   Jade meets Mackenzie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Well, can you edit it please? Before you get in trouble?
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Jade meets Mackenzie   Jade meets Mackenzie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:25 pm

Sure. I'm glad you're concerned. Do all of my posts have to be 4 sentences? Or just the role playing ones?
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Jade meets Mackenzie   Jade meets Mackenzie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:34 pm

Just the RPing posts. Thanks! I like to warn people before they get into trouble. XD
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Jade meets Mackenzie   Jade meets Mackenzie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Thanks! I was scared for a second there!
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Jade meets Mackenzie   Jade meets Mackenzie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:48 pm

"Yeah, I'm alright. I just rub the back of my head when I tend to get a little nervous. Actually, I have no idea why I'm nervous right now. Usually when I'm showing some new kids around Camp, I'm perfectly fine, but right now I feel quite nervous. Sorry about that." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Jade meets Mackenzie   Jade meets Mackenzie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:25 pm

Jade thought about what Katro had said. When she really thought about it, she felt kind of nervous too. "Me too," she told Katro, scratching her nose like she did when ever she was nervous. "I wonder why. Do you feel nervous too, Mackenzie?"

"Hmm? Me? I dunno. I'm always nervous, feeling like someone's watching me. But, that's because I've been running most of my life. But, I do feel a little more nervous than usual. Can you see any eyes looking at us?" Mackenzie looked around for any eyes peering out at them.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Jade meets Mackenzie   Jade meets Mackenzie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:28 pm

I just made a son of Ares, and replied to a topic that you were in. You're characters were laughing in the Ares cabin as Millin and the dog with the name that begins with "T", I forget the name. Anyways, I was wondering if that Topic was still in use, or if it's just old. PM me back the answer!
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Jade meets Mackenzie   Jade meets Mackenzie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:49 pm

Dude, or dudet. Just PM, and don't talk on here. Please. Thank you.

"I don't think so. If there were any eyes on it I would have felt the presence a whole long time ago." I said with a smile. I slowly closed my fist and banged the tree, trying to do the old tap signal, the Greeks would do in old days. "Notice, just please hear it!" I muttered to myself. My breathed in and out as usual, and watched as two eyes appeared to my left. I ignored it, hoping that it would ignore us. Quietly, without anyone noticing, I took my dagger out. I looked up and once again quietly slipped into the shadows of the woods, disappearing from the other two.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Jade meets Mackenzie   Jade meets Mackenzie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:19 pm

"Where'd she go?" Jade asked, looking around for Katro. "She diasapeared!" Jade started fantacly searching for Katro, panic bubbling up inside of her. "KATRO!! KATRO!!!"

"Dude, shut up. We have to handle this calmly. She probably did see eyes, and didn't want to scare us, so she went to go send it back to Tartarus herself. All we have to do now is find where she diasapeared."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jade meets Mackenzie   Jade meets Mackenzie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jade meets Mackenzie
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next