Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

He meets a friend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

He meets a friend Empty
PostSubject: He meets a friend   He meets a friend I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:12 pm

He walked to the tree and the kids stared at him like he was a freak.Is there something wrong with me he thought to himself.He looked down at himself and he had a ripped shirt and ripped pants with dirt on his face.He turned to the boy with black hair and asked"Do you know where i could find the director of this camp" He said weakly.The boy pointed at the big house and shivered at the thought of going in there."Is there something wrong with the house" Ryan asked. "No it's just that's Mr.D office and he is a real jerk" The boy said with a strong tone.Ryan put out his hand so the boy could shake it." Thank you my name is Ryan and your help is appreciated"Ryan said it with a smile.The boy shook his hand smiled back.Ryan headed toward the man's house.
Back to top Go down

He meets a friend
Page 1 of 1