Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary) Empty
PostSubject: Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary)   Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:31 pm

I walk up the hill in what appears to be Camp Half Blood. Looking around, I can spot a bunch of buildings, other campers, and a huge forest. Sweet, I think to myself. This camp is huge! I turn up my iPod, currently playing Secrets and Regrets (BEAST song!), and descend into camp, looking for someone to show me around.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/booyahhayoob
PearyPants44

PearyPants44

Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary)   Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:38 pm

LIAM VANE

Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary) Tumblr_lyj7jyGX6k1r8ecgoo1_400

Liam's camp experience wasn't all he had planned it to be so far. He felt like just making a run for it now. He'd lived in several different apartments in New York, so he figured he could hide out in one of those. Who cares if the monsters found him? His mom was dead, his dad was some dumb god who wouldn't even acknowledge his own son, and he had no one left he could talk to. The only option left was to run away.

He looked down as he ran up Half-Blood Hill towards the border line, not paying attention to where he was going. Before he knew it, Liam slammed into someone who was coming in the opposite direction. He was sent tumbling down the hill, not seeing who the other person was.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary)   Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:49 pm

I slam into someone as I begin heading downhill. "OOF," I mutter, out of breath. "Why'd you do that?" I ask. "Wait, calculating..." I say, finding an explanation. After noticing I was near the border, and he was running, I exclaim, "You were trying to run away, weren't you?!"
Back to top Go down
PearyPants44

PearyPants44

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary)   Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:56 pm

Liam landed on his back at the very bottom of the hill. His clothes were now stained with grass and his hood managed to get over his head. He shakily pulled the hood away from his eyes, looking up at the girl he had run into. She seemed a little annoyed, but not too angry. What really caught Liam by surprise was when she asked if he was running away.

He was never good at lying, but he had to try. This girl might tell somebody back at camp and have him brought back! Still sitting on the ground, he stammered "Uh, what? N-no... I was just... um, going for a... jog?" If his voice hadn't given it away, Liam was sure his guilty gray eyes would do him in.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary)   Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:02 pm

"Uh-huh... Explain the stuttering," I say, raising my eyebrows. "And besides, your eyes look worried. So obviously, you're trying to run away," I say, raising my eyebrows. "Can't fool the master."
Back to top Go down
PearyPants44

PearyPants44

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary)   Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:06 pm

Great, Liam was caught. There was no fooling this girl. He nervously shifted his position on the ground and rubbed his arm. He glanced back at the camp in the distance and then returned to the girl. Defeated, he said, "Fine, I was running away. What does it matter? They don't want me down there anyway."
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary)   Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:14 pm

"But I do," I mutter sheepishly. "But still, running away? Isn't that a bit childish?" I ask. Hopefully, he stayed. He was hot. He might even be able to do my work for me!
Back to top Go down
PearyPants44

PearyPants44

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary)   Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:18 pm

Childish? Liam hadn't thought of it like that. Maybe running away was taking the easy way out. He feared this new girl was right, but there was no way he'd admit that to her. "Maybe," he said. "But why do you even care so much? From the looks of it, you haven't even been to camp yet."
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary)   Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:22 pm

"Because I like you! There, I said it. Happy?" I say. I begin using my fake cry technique in an attempt for him to kiss me.
Back to top Go down
PearyPants44

PearyPants44

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary)   Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:25 pm

"Like me?" Liam asked, stunned. His face probably turned red and he could feel his hands getting sweaty. This was the most interaction he's ever had with a person besides his mother. He had no idea what to do. To make matters worse, she started crying. He didn't know if he should get up to comfort her or something, so he just stood up and said, "Alright, fine, I'll stay! Just... stop crying. Please?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary)   Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:26 pm

((Haha, I'm creeping on this topic and I think Liam is hilarious. Classic boy figure. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary)   Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm

I mentally facepalm, then wipe my eyes. "You were supposed to KISS ME, you dope!" I shout, on the verge of slapping him. Was he really this ignorant? I mean, even my old CRUSH got what I meant, and he was SEVEN!
Back to top Go down
PearyPants44

PearyPants44

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary)   Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:19 pm

Liam soon got over his shock about the girl telling him that she liked him and started to get a little annoyed. Kiss her? "I barely know you!" he shouted back, getting ready to sprint down the hill and take refuge in Cabin 11.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary)   Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:30 pm

I 'flatten' my hand and slap him as hard as I can. "You. Were meant. To KISS me!" I scream, beyond irritated. "Why haven't you KISSED me?!" I was literally on the verge of kneeing him in a certain somewhere. Maybe THEN he would learn some stinkin' respect! "Better yet, I'll kiss you!" I shout, landing my lips on his.
Back to top Go down
PearyPants44

PearyPants44

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary)   Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:54 pm

Believe me, Liam was in no way happy that this random girl had slapped then kissed him. Frankly, he thought she was being ignorant and stubborn, even more so than he usually was. He wanted badly to pull away and scream at her for attacking his face like that. Really, who kisses someone after knowing them for a few minutes? Every muscle in his body strained to pull his lips away from her's... but he didn't.

Call him crazy, but Liam hasn't exactly had much interaction with other people before. Never did he expect someone to kiss him, not so soon at least. With all the moving he and his mother did, he never had time for a girlfriend. Now someone was spontaneously planting one on him? It was a strange feeling. It wasn't bad, just new. He didn't back up for the sake of being kissed for the first time.

After a few moments, he finally took a step back from the girl. He stared into her eyes which were still puffy and angry-looking. He wasn't sure how he felt about this stranger yet, but it wasn't really a positive vibe. She wasn't a bad kisser, but she was so... bold. Maybe a little too much. He sighed and rubbed his face where she slapped him. Completely ignoring the fact that she kissed him, he said, addressing his cheek, "That hurt."

((I don't think their relationship is getting off to a good start -_- lol, Liam will take a while before he opens up XD)
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary)   Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:07 pm

I facepalm, hard. "And you don't even take time to acknowledge my kissing? Are you KIDDING ME?!" I was mad. Scratch that, I was BEYOND mad. I was infuriated. Hoe can someone not enjoy my kisses? Either A. They're psycho, B. They've already been kissed, or C. They're just plain psycho. In this case, he is A and C.
Back to top Go down
PearyPants44

PearyPants44

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary)   Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:40 pm

Quite frankly, Liam was getting a little scared of this girl. She had a serious issue with him. Or did she? Maybe shew as just messing with him. Either way, he was getting that uncomfortable feeling in his gut that normally arose when he tried speaking with someone. He knew it was only a matter of time before something even worse happened. Shooting the still unnamed girl a strange look, he said, "Yeah, um, it was great. I'd better get going... and all." He began walking backwards down the hill, not taking his eyes off the mysterious girl who had just kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary)   Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival into Camp, where Becka meets the laziest love of her life. (Peary)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: