Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

If you are the victim, er, blessed individual who's giving Evergreenf a present...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evergreenf

If you are the victim, er, blessed individual who's giving Evergreenf a present... Empty
PostSubject: If you are the victim, er, blessed individual who's giving Evergreenf a present...   If you are the victim, er, blessed individual who's giving Evergreenf a present... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:13 pm

Well, I don't have a ton of stuff that I want. I happen to be a very caring and kind individual who doesn't take any presents. At all. Bye!

Just kidding. Read on! Just a note, I will likely edit this a million times.

Music:
Big Time Rush
Owl City
Imagine Dragons
Fun.
Cobra Starships
Avril Lavigne
Miley Cyrus
Hank Green
Psy
On the Rocks

Memes:
ALL OF THEM.

Shows:
The Sing-Off
Big Time Rush
What Would You Do?
Whose Line is it Anyway?
My Babysitter's a Vampire
MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC OMG YES

Anything else?
Secret Santas. Are. AWESOME.
Back to top Go down

If you are the victim, er, blessed individual who's giving Evergreenf a present...
Page 1 of 1