Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Giving myself a tour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Giving myself a tour Empty
PostSubject: Giving myself a tour   Giving myself a tour I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:30 pm

I was walking around camp when I see the strawberry fields. "Oh yummy!" I reach for a ripe strawberry but some one throws a acorn at me. "HEY! What was that for?" A satyar steps our of the bushes. "WHAT WAS THE ACORN FOR!?!? And where did it come from anyway. There aren't any maple trees around here." I yelled at him so loud he runs away. This time when I reach for the berry I take it without interuption. "I wonder if anyone else is around here..."
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour   Giving myself a tour I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:34 pm

Me, being my normal self, was snooping on anyone who were to come my way. I saw a girl with a berry. I managed a smile and jumped up,
"HEY YOU WITH THE FACE!" I screamed.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour   Giving myself a tour I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:41 pm

I jump. Then I regain my compuser. I was an Athena kid after all. "Hi. Well actually, Everyone has a face there for, you could have ment anyone... Sorry. I can get carred away sometimes. My name is Kimberly, daughter of Athena." I was babbling... I ALWAYS BABBLE! I yell at myself.
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour   Giving myself a tour I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:47 pm

"Well technically you were the only person here, with a face." I walked toward the funny bean head. I held out my hand "I'm Demetria, daughter of Hermes... well one of them" I laughed. Like I normally do when I say something that I think is funny.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour   Giving myself a tour I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:54 pm

I shake her hand and smile like I did alot. She seemed as querky as me. "Well I'm not the only daughter of Athena. And I an technically not. You are here are you not?" I giggle and smile again. "Your the second Hermes daughter I've ever met."
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour   Giving myself a tour I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:59 pm

I touched my face making sure she was telling the truth. She was. I could tell we were going to get along. I put my hands down and smirked "2nd?" I thought. I really wanted to be the first. "Huh, Which one?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour   Giving myself a tour I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:04 pm

"You wouldn't know her. She's like... 9/8 right now. Her name is Page. My dad marred her mom so we are step-sisters. And she has a younger sister named Jude and she's a daughter of Apollo soo... yaa..." I looked at her and knew she got it. I could tell this was leading to a good friendship. I smile again. I smile a lot.
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour   Giving myself a tour I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:09 pm

My mouth opened slightly. "Shesh, there's a lot of Greekness in your family." I chuckled. "I'm only child... well in the mortal world." I looked around. The mortal world made me remember monsters. And if there's anything worse then monsters, it's me trying to "fight one". Which I don't, and I won't.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour   Giving myself a tour I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:14 pm

"You think thats enough? Well my dad is a Greek Historian. So yaaa... Lots 'O Greek." I smile. I snatch afew more berrys and eat each slowly one by one. "Yummy yummy. I was an only child till I was like... 3 or something? Ya about then."
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour   Giving myself a tour I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:22 pm

"ohhhh" I said under my breath. "My favorite number is 3!" I said smiling. Excitedness came into my stomach. Well, it was more like me becoming hyper. I would get random bursts of energy every once in a while. I jumped up and my shoes became slightly red from stepping on some berry's. Random questions began popping into my head. "So how long have you been at Camp Half Blood?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour   Giving myself a tour I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:57 am

"I got here... sorry I'm not good with dates and amount of time passed... A few days ago. So I'm a newbie." I say smiling. I pick a few more berries and stick out my hand out for her to take one. "Their awasome. Do you have ADHD too? Seeing that you seem to be hyper. Sorry! I'm good with infering. Athena."
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour   Giving myself a tour I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:15 pm

I laughed. Showing that there was no reason for her 'Sorry', "Ya, I do." I said as I took one of the berries from her hand and began to eat it. 'Wow, they are good' I thought to myself. "Do you have ADHD?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour   Giving myself a tour I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:27 pm

"Ya. It's a pain to have sometimes. Not when my Greek historien dad starts lecturing about some King that... Well I don't remember I spaced out." I giggle. I was making friends but wanted to what to tell her my secrets till I was sure.
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour   Giving myself a tour I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:04 pm

I laughed, "Ya I space out a lot too." I smiled. I felt awkward, being that our conversation had no where to go. I quickly thought up of another random question, "So, where did you live before here? I came from Denver."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour   Giving myself a tour I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:19 pm

"Boston. My family had to move a lot sense monsters attached none stop some times. The last house I lived in got burned down. That when my family and I decided it was time to come. I'm a year rounder now. How about you?" I had questions of my own.
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour   Giving myself a tour I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Woah I thought to myself. Burned down? That must've been tragic. Mostly, all of the demi gods I met always had tragedies. I felt left out, I didn't want to say that my mum just told me that for the summer I should be here, nothing bad ever happened. Besides that 1 monster incident, I've lived a normal life... almost. "Well the apartment complex I was living in got destroyed because of this monster thing. In the end, my mum took me here." I put my head down as though it really happened.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour   Giving myself a tour I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:40 pm

"Mum... Are you British? If you are... THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! Have..." Remembering she hadn't answered yet and I hadn't given her a chance. "Sorry." I say blushing.
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour   Giving myself a tour I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:49 pm

I laughed at the fact that she really thought I was British. After all, I didn't have a British accent. "No, I only wish I was" Which was true. "I just kinda got use to saying 'Mum' after a while. I don't exactly remember." I jumped again, imagining what it would be like to actually be from there.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour   Giving myself a tour I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:54 pm

I turn even redder from embarrassment. Sorry. I get carried away some times. "So now what?"

~gtg tonight.~
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour   Giving myself a tour I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:53 am

I chuckled, "I don't know, what do you wanna do? The camp has so many places, just name something." I smiled, hoping that she would pick something that would fun.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour   Giving myself a tour I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:04 am

"I don't know. I'm new so I don't really know the hot spots yet. Half the time my cabin isn't one of them." I look over at her and offer another berry.
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour   Giving myself a tour I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:08 pm

I took her offering. But I didn't eat it, "Do you like sports? They have some courts we could play on" I was ready to move, "If you want to"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour   Giving myself a tour I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:18 pm

"I don't know. I like volleyball. I saw the court earlier. We could go there. Do you wanna go?" I kinda liked volleyball but I only knew about it because my dad made me be on a volleyball team to get a P.E. grade.
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour   Giving myself a tour I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:47 pm

I shrugged, "OK! Let's go!" I started to walk. I looked down and saw my shoes were red. "ugh berries..." I said under my breath.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour   Giving myself a tour I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:50 pm

I smile. "Mine too." I say looking down. I follow her to the volleyball court.

~Can you make the topic?~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour   Giving myself a tour I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giving myself a tour
Page 1 of 1