Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Giving myself a tour... Oh, come on! I'm pretty sure someone can give me a tour around here! (private to Callie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

Giving myself a tour... Oh, come on! I'm pretty sure someone can give me a tour around here! (private to Callie) Empty
PostSubject: Giving myself a tour... Oh, come on! I'm pretty sure someone can give me a tour around here! (private to Callie)   Giving myself a tour... Oh, come on! I'm pretty sure someone can give me a tour around here! (private to Callie) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:57 am

Giving myself a tour... Oh, come on! I'm pretty sure someone can give me a tour around here! (private to Callie) Susan_coffey_sexy0041

The sun baked my skin. It was amazing, how beautiful the camp was. It was so diverse and yet it still could be amazing. I roamed the path, and stopped to pick up a strawberry. Strawberries were always my favorite fruit since I was little. But those were nothing compared to CHB's strawberries. They were big, sweet and sour at the same time and very juicy. "Mmm," I said. I smiled and twirled around, my red hair flying around me. I love this place. I got dizzy and fell to the ground. I stared at the beautiful blue sky.

Last edited by starsandskies2298 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
queenofraspberries

Giving myself a tour... Oh, come on! I'm pretty sure someone can give me a tour around here! (private to Callie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour... Oh, come on! I'm pretty sure someone can give me a tour around here! (private to Callie)   Giving myself a tour... Oh, come on! I'm pretty sure someone can give me a tour around here! (private to Callie) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:36 am

C a l l i e | V e r a | M o d a

Giving myself a tour... Oh, come on! I'm pretty sure someone can give me a tour around here! (private to Callie) Hayden

I was walking through the strawberry fields. I popped a few strawberries into my messanger bag, saving it for later. It was almost sun down and the satyrs were getting bored of their reed pipes and their woodland magic. I turned around heading for the mess hall, when i tripped over something. "Ouch!" It yelled.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour... Oh, come on! I'm pretty sure someone can give me a tour around here! (private to Callie)   Giving myself a tour... Oh, come on! I'm pretty sure someone can give me a tour around here! (private to Callie) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:49 am

Giving myself a tour... Oh, come on! I'm pretty sure someone can give me a tour around here! (private to Callie) Susan_coffey_sexy0041

I was just about ready to get up from the ground, when something hit my back. "Ouch!" I screamed in pain. The figure, a blone girl with a messanger bag, fell down beside me. "I'm soo sorry! I didn't see you there." She apologized.

"It's okay," I told her, holding her hand to get up. "I'm Aurora Ryan, daughter of Hecate."
Back to top Go down
queenofraspberries

PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour... Oh, come on! I'm pretty sure someone can give me a tour around here! (private to Callie)   Giving myself a tour... Oh, come on! I'm pretty sure someone can give me a tour around here! (private to Callie) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:00 pm

"I'm Callie, daughter of Aphrodite," I told her. Come to think of it, I really like her style. She was wearing a baggy beige butterfly tee with a few necklaces. And not to forget the light distressed jeans. "I really like your style!" I told her.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour... Oh, come on! I'm pretty sure someone can give me a tour around here! (private to Callie)   Giving myself a tour... Oh, come on! I'm pretty sure someone can give me a tour around here! (private to Callie) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:11 pm

"Thanks! I try my best to look good. Well, not really for the guys, but you know." I told her. I looked at her red and white tee. "I really like your style!"

"Thanks!" She replied with a laugh. "So would you like to walk to the mess hall together?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving myself a tour... Oh, come on! I'm pretty sure someone can give me a tour around here! (private to Callie)   Giving myself a tour... Oh, come on! I'm pretty sure someone can give me a tour around here! (private to Callie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giving myself a tour... Oh, come on! I'm pretty sure someone can give me a tour around here! (private to Callie)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: