Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu) Empty
PostSubject: The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu)   The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:49 pm

I walked into the arena bored out of my mind. I pulled out my arrows and started shooting dummies. all my arrows splitting each other in the face of the dummies. I yawned cause of how bored I was.

Last edited by Justin on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu)   The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:24 pm

OOC: I had permission to join this private topic.

Spoiler:

I flipped my sword a couple times in my fingers. I had my shirt off and I was sweating like heck. Bunches of dummies were decapitated in front of me, and their filling were poured onto the ground. I held my sword in one hand and a shield in the other. I set down the shield and itched my stomach. I looked around, wondering if anyone minded that I had decapitated so many dummies.

Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu)   The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:27 pm

Crystal walked into the Arena, icicles trailing in her wake. The IM and news her brother gave her left her in an extremely bad mood, and she decided to lighten up by practicing with her sword. Flicking her hand, she reached into her pocket and pulled out something sharp and it elongated into her thin bladed, a hand and a half sword.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu)   The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:32 pm

I looked around and saw people coming. oh come on I like being alone. I thought to myself. I looked back at my dummys and started shooting agian. splitting my arrows 1 after anotherooc: ok ill add you uryuu.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu)   The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:34 am

Zelgius walked into the arena in full battle armor. His crimson and gold armor glinting in the sunlight. He saw that a rather large group was already in the arena. He drew his large sword and walked forward falling in behind the group entering the arena. He said nothing just continued walking forward.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu)   The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:24 pm

Crystal looked around and narrowed her eyes. Already there were so many people here. Oh well, everyone has to prepare for battles to come right? Ignoring them, she walked forward to the nearest iron poles and slashed her sword through them, testing the blade. With a sharp 'ping', the tops of all three poles fell to the ground, emitting a loud 'clang' one by one. Ice crept on the broken edges. Satisfied with the results, she proceeded to the five dummies beside.

Flicking her sword, she lobbed off the left limb of one, then gutted the blade through the next. Pulling out her weapon in a harsh sharp movement, she twirled around and sliced off the other three limbs of the first dummy, then slashed vertically through the third, splitting it from head to seam. She left her sword there for a moment, deciding on how to deal with the remaining two, which unlike the others, were equipped with armor. Icicles started to grow on the dummy her sword was in contact with. With an irritated hiss, she yanked it out, melting the ice into droplets of water. I hate it when that happens, can't I control it? That's what started the trouble in the first place wasn't it? And my meddlesome step-mother. Crystal frowned in frustration.

The temperature in the Arena decreased rapidly to a chilly degree found on late Autumn nights.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu)   The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Zelgius eyed the girl hacking threw the dummies. Still staying towards the back of the group and out of the way he called out.

"Your technique is good young one, but you seem to slow. Your opponent isn't going to wait for you to pull off all those fancy moves. Using your...gifts...in battle is also difficult, especially since you don't seem to have complete mastery of them."

He stepped apart from the group his confidence higher. He was where he felt most comfortable, speaking of battle.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu)   The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:23 pm

I looked around and saw a guy around his 20s talking to a girl who looked about 13 or 14. Do you guys have to be so loud? I asked looking at them but shooting a dummy in the eye. Im trying to train here.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu)   The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:04 pm

Crystal looked up sharply at the person who spoke to her, tilting her head in curiosity. Must be Athena's child obviously, she thought. Remember, don't snap at him, control your temper. "I wasn't using any of my gifts, it comes like that unless I suppress my emotions, which I didn't feel like doing." She gave a wry smile, "Thanks for the advice anyway. "

Then she turned to see another boy about 2 to 3 years younger than her... Bossing her around? She may not look like it, but nobody messes with Crystal. Now she had trouble keeping her temper. The Arena is for everyone, not just you. She thought, biting back the sharp comment. Her ego did not allow her to apologise to an 11 year old boy when she wasn't even in the wrong.

"Do you have to speak so loudly too? We're all trying to train here."
She retorted innocently, giving the boy an odd stare.

(( Hey guys, ignore Crystal's rudeness ok? Shes just like that ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu)   The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:47 pm

"Your bold boy, if you need quite to focus never go on a battlefield. I hate to tell you, but they won't be very quite there."

He walked towards a lonely corner of the arena and began running his own drills. Although the sword he carried appeared large and cumbersome he wielded it with great dexterity.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu)   The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:37 pm

Uhhu I mumbled I looked back at the dummby and shot it making it hit the belly button. I then took out a lighter and lit the tip on fire and shot the dummy making it catch fire quickly.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu)   The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:06 am

Being already pissed, the young boy did nothing to lighten her mood. Crystal narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips at the flaming dummy. With a toss of her head she turned sharply back at the two amoured dummies before her. The fire exploded into ice shards which melted into the ground, leaving a smoking dummy covered in frost. She lifted her sword and darted forward, slashing through the first one, and slicing it cleanly into half. She stabbed directly into the heart of the second, the blade of her sword crumpling the metal as if it were as this as paper. This is no good, she thought. I can't practice properly with a stagnant dummy. They never attack back. Maybe if there was a Hecate camper here I could request them to make it move, but there isn't. I'll never get better, she thought, waving her hand aimlessly across some tall grass, freezing them solid.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu)   The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:05 am

I looked at my dummy as it turned to frost putting out the flames. Now shes donw it. I thought to my self. I pulled out another arrow and lit it then sent it flying through the head of a dummy and setting it a blaze.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu)   The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Zelgius finished with his drills approached the girl.

"Would you like to train with me young one? I find a duel against a live person is much better than a dummy."

He twirled his sword experamentally in his hand than slammed it into the ground waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu)   The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:11 pm

Crystal's irritation immediately melted away and she said, " Sure!" The temperature went up to a refreshing cool. "Weapons-on-hand-only? Or full scale with powers?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu)   The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:16 pm

"You may do as you please young one, I'm prepared for anything. Besides the only weapon I ever use is the one I wield, my sword Alondite. At your ready."

He raised his sword so it was on level with the girl and turned it on it's side. He smiled a cold knowing smile and let his muscles relax.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu)   The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:25 pm

She narrowed here eyes, then replied, "If anything's what you mean, then anything it shall be." She assumed a defensive position, facing him sideways with her shoulder, her sword at the ready. He isn't the smartest in the world, you've even battled mind readers before Crystal, every mind has flaws in its thinking, she reminded herself, waiting for him to attack.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu)   The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:33 pm

Zelgius watched her get into the defensive stance awaiting his move. He analyzed her defensive position finding the weaknesses in her technique. Once he felt satisfied he had learned everything he swung his blade in a feint to her side. Just before the stroke fell he turned his wrist bring the momentum into an uppercut. This was where he excelled, battle was the only thing he knew better than anyone.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu)   The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:46 pm

Crystal decided that since he was a son of Athena, she was going to try something very different. She saw him approaching and turned a backwards somersault, landing neatly on her feet, flashing out her sword in the end to block the slash. Then backed away, glancing through the arena, seeing the space that were vacant for her to move in. She turned back to him, eyes and face devoid of any emotion.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu)   The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:01 pm

I turned away from my flaming dummy and saw a duel going on between the girl and the guy. I pulled out a microphone out of my pocket and walked to a little area close to the battle. This will be an intence battle. Who will win? the guy or the girl? I said in my deep voice. ooc: picture those announcers for foot ball or base ball games for my voice. and I got the microphone cause im a son of Apollo so I have Musical stuff.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu)   The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:30 pm

Crystal remained impassive, but irritated inside about that loud noise. I'm gonna slice that mike into half if he gets too close. Or shatter it with magic. She stood there, trying to get the loud sound out of her head.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu)   The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:51 pm

Who will it be? oooooh he goes for a shot and he summersaults back.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu)   The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:29 pm

Zelgiusin the heat of battle was nearly oblivious to the noise. Some of it did filter through which annoyed him. He focused his attention on the girl, and attempted another trick. He drove his sword to pierce her armor, but turned quickly bringing his fist in an uppercut, the sword coming close behind in a low sweeping motion.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu)   The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:31 pm

I walked in between the 2 and started talking agian trying hard to annoy them.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu)   The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Crystal leapt back again, using her new technique. Not defending, nor attacking, only parrying his slash with a block of her own. She collided into the young boy. Terribly irritated and her patience at an end, she moved her sword arm back and jabbed at the boy's left arm with the flat of the blade, to coat his entire arm in a layer of frost, growling, "Don't interfere. Either join us in a proper battle, or stay out of my way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu)   The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The boring time turns fun (Shadow,Blazy,Will,Ryun and Uryuu)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next