Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

We Must Be Swift As The Great Assassin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akiza Izinski

We Must Be Swift As The Great Assassin Empty
PostSubject: We Must Be Swift As The Great Assassin   We Must Be Swift As The Great Assassin I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:36 pm

I was out in the forest working on my skills. I was very good at climbing most anything and my balance was uncanny. It was like I was born to do dangerous stunts off of tall objects. I jumped from branch to branch until I got to a little creek. I swung down with my arms holding onto the branch I had just been standing on and reached with my feet to the next branch. I continued to do this until I was on the ground. I went over to the creek and cupped my hands together trapping some water in them. I then put my mouth to my hands and began to drink. A noise startled me and I dropped the rest of the water unsheathing my hidden blades.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Swift As The Great Assassin   We Must Be Swift As The Great Assassin I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:53 pm

Dylan wandered happily through the forest, in search of one of the many small creeks he loved to swim in. He heard the rushing water before he saw it and smiled, hurrying towards the sound. He burst through the bushes, only to be met by a girl with knives. He jumped back with a yelp "Watch it! You could hurt someone with those!"
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Swift As The Great Assassin   We Must Be Swift As The Great Assassin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:03 am

I sighed and sheathed my blades again. I said in my thick Italian accent, "I'm sorry. I thought you were a monster. I did not want to be caught unprepared. My name is Catherine Auditore. You can call me Cat." I wondered who this boy might be.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Swift As The Great Assassin   We Must Be Swift As The Great Assassin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:10 am

Dylan sighed. "Well Cat, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Dylan O'Connor." He extended a hand to the girl. "You needn't be so paranoid about monsters. They usually stay away from the creeks."
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Swift As The Great Assassin   We Must Be Swift As The Great Assassin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:18 am

I reached a gloved hand out to meet his. I found him to be quite good company indeed. He seemed like the type who could stand up for himself and I liked that in a person. I smiled and said, "It's nice to meet you as well, Dylan. I was out practicing my skills that I've been working with ever since I was five years old. You see my father was the famous, Ezio Auditore from old Roma. Unfortunately he... umm... passed two years ago. I still haven't gotten over losing him. He was all I had as I've never known my mother."
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Swift As The Great Assassin   We Must Be Swift As The Great Assassin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:29 am

Dylan arched an eyebrow. "Since you were five? That's impressive. The only combat training I got at that age was honing my instincts. My dad... He would beat me. being the child of a war god I was compelled to fight back. Anyways, I'm sorry for your loss." He gave the girl a pat on the back. "I'm gonna go swimming. Would you care to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Swift As The Great Assassin   We Must Be Swift As The Great Assassin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:40 am

I laughed and said, "You're kinda funny. I'm not dressed for swimming. I'm in my assassin's robes. I'll be more than happy to stay with you though and keep you company. Maybe we can get to know each other better too." I hoped he would like that.
(Check out my character's description to see what she is wearing.)
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Swift As The Great Assassin   We Must Be Swift As The Great Assassin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:49 am

Dylan laughed and smiled. "Sounds nice. I've been kind of lonely lately. I have someone special to me, but he's been really busy with stuff. It'll be nice to hang out!" He peeled off his shirt and removed his shoes before wading into the water.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Swift As The Great Assassin   We Must Be Swift As The Great Assassin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:17 pm

I looked at Dylan and smiled. I then said to him, "I don't normally take off my hood on my robe but I'll take it off for you so that way you can see my face." I pulled back my hood and revealed my full face hair and everything. I looked at Dylan and then asked, "So what did you mean by you have a someone special and then you went on to say that it's a he. Are you gay? I'm sorry I just would like to know. I wouldn't be any less of a friend to you if you were."
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Swift As The Great Assassin   We Must Be Swift As The Great Assassin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Dylan shrugged. "Yeah. Not like it matters, but yeah." He tread water as he swam there. "So how long have you been at camp?"
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Swift As The Great Assassin   We Must Be Swift As The Great Assassin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:53 pm

I sighed and said, "To be honest I have only been here for two days." I sat down by a tree and began to try to do something that had saved my life just yesterday. To my surprise the grass moved to whichever way I moved my hand. It was literally bending to my will. I looked at it intently and then said, "I don't know how to explain this. I can somehow manage to bend plant-life to my will." I wondered how this was even possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Swift As The Great Assassin   We Must Be Swift As The Great Assassin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Must Be Swift As The Great Assassin
Page 1 of 1