Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The-Great-Perhaps's Character

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The-Great-Perhaps

The-Great-Perhaps

The-Great-Perhaps's Character Empty
PostSubject: The-Great-Perhaps's Character   The-Great-Perhaps's Character I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:35 pm

Name: Eureka Blitz
Age/Birthday: 15, July 29th
God Parent: Hecate
Claimed: Yep
Mortal Family: Ariana Bltz (Aunt)
Years in Camp: 2

Brief History: Her dad was an amateur magician who mysteriously disappeared during an act when she was 7. She had been living with her Aunt Ariana up until she found out she was a daughter of Hecate. She found out she was a half-blood when she was 13, after being attacked by a school bully (who turned out to be hellhound.) She woke up later at the big house where she was told by Chiron that she was a half-blood.

Physical Appearance: She has very pale skin, purple eyes, and long black hair with purple streaks in it. She wears alot of dark clothing. She is very petite, only about five foot tall. She doesn't look like she would be tough, but she is.

Personality: She doesn't trust people very well, and at first seems like a mean person, but when you get to know her you find out she is very nice and likeable. She is sarcastic and a loner. She is very loyal and would rather die than betray a friend. Even though she doesn't trust people, she is trustworthy and good at keeping secrets.

Fatal Flaw: She doesn't trust anyone, Has a temper and likes to get into fights.

Talents: She knows how to play the guitar and loves to read and write.

Weapons: A double edged, celestial bronze sword called "Mageia". (Greek for magic.) It turns into a barrett when she clicks a button on the handle.

Year-Round or Summer: Summer (she like visiting her aunt.)
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: The-Great-Perhaps's Character   The-Great-Perhaps's Character I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:43 pm

REALLY EMMAAAAAAA????????!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The-Great-Perhaps's Character   The-Great-Perhaps's Character I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!

Eureka is a lovely character. She's accepted!
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The-Great-Perhaps's Character   The-Great-Perhaps's Character I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:03 pm

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! I'm glad there's another Hecate camper that joined the family. xD

Anna and Eureka should get along well. I hope we can roleplay sometime! (:
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: The-Great-Perhaps's Character   The-Great-Perhaps's Character I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:11 pm

BTW Emma, RedPhoenix has a Hecate charrie, Mikayla Jerrals, so you two should get along well. Tell her that thing I told you to tell her!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The-Great-Perhaps's Character   The-Great-Perhaps's Character I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:29 pm

WAIT.

THE GREAT PERHAPS.

Have you, by any chance, read Looking for Alaska by John Green?

EDEET:

OMFGYOUHAVEWEMUSTBEFRANDS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The-Great-Perhaps's Character   The-Great-Perhaps's Character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The-Great-Perhaps's Character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: