Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cal! A great blacksmiths.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Cal! A great blacksmiths. Empty
PostSubject: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:45 pm

I was just sitting in my bed. "Alright, so what can I do?" I asked myself quietly. I was on my top bunk just lying there. Nothing to do. Such a bored day. Everyone from my Cabin are out in the Armory so I can't make or help anything." I said.... A few moments later I grabbed my spear and said," I guess I'll mess with my spear. Dad had given my this. Not too long ago either." I said. Then when everything was quiet again I heard the Cabin door open and someone walk in.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:09 am

I walked in to my cabin. I thought I was the only one here, until I saw my half-brother, Cal Delear. "Hey Cal, what's up bro?" I sat down on bunk and got my iPhone out, start playing 'Misery' by 'Maroon 5'. Then "Wow, never attempted this before, a dog with a centipede body and eagle wings. You want the Dog-le-pede?" I ask my Half - Bro.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:24 am

"Hey Carter! What up? And where the heck did you get a Dog-le-pede at? And no thank you. Plus I don't even know what those animals are." I said as leaning over to talk to him. Carter's bed was just right across from mine but he has a bottom bunk. "So... do you want to head on over to somewhere. I feel really bored in this cramped up cabin. Plus it stinks in here because some brothers played basketball, took their socks off and threw them somewhere. So? How about it?" I asked as sliding down my bunk. I grabbed my Bronze spear and latched it onto a belt that holds it on my back. "So...?" I asked once more.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:11 am

"Hey Cal, I wanted to know if you can fix the aimer on my crossbow. Hunter was wondering if Carter could fix his arrows." I looked over at Carter, who was holding a mechanical part-dog, part-centipede, and part-eagle. "So how about it guys."

"Sure, why not. Lacerta, Rillian, come on" I took the arrows from Hunter and went to work on them
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:17 am

~dude, where are you getting this Hunter guy and stuff? If you are using my charrie, you cant. Because using someone else's charrie isnt right. Plus its confusing me a lot!~
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:33 am

sorry!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:37 am

~I find it funny that were talking to ourselves~
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:34 pm

So I saw my best friend Hunter walk in with his older half-brother Demirti. "Hey Apollos!!" I yelled. "What are you guys doing in our cabin?" I asked. I was still a few feet away from the door with my spear still on my back.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:37 pm

I was rocking out to Misery by Maroon 5 when Cal asked me if I wanted to go somewhere. I was about to answer when I saw Demitri Nalve and One of his Half-Bros, Hunter Blake. "Hey Demitri, Hey Hunter, what are you guys up to today?" I ask waiting for a reply.

"We just came from having an archery contest and I was wondering if Cal could fix the scope on my crossbow." I told the them both. My crossbow pops up and I show them my busted scope.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:50 pm

"Yeah, My bow is perfectly fine but the steel arrows you and I made, Cal are getting kind of rusty. And I've never experienced this so I'm here to ask you. So how about it?" I asked Cal. I saw my older half-brother ask Carter which was Cal young half-brother something I couldn't hear. So I waited for an answer from Cal, my best friend.

I kind of dozed off when both Hunter and Demitri had walked in. So I just thought Hunter was here with Demitri to ask Carter something, but I was wrong. Hunter had come in and wanted to request something. "So you want me to look at your rusty steel arrows?" I asked to get it right.. I saw Hunter nod. "Well, right after you guys leave Carter and I will go to the Armory and take a look at these weapons of yours." I said as rubbing my eyes.

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:19 pm

I was Carter could take a look at my crossbow. "Thanks Carter, I really appreciate this." I gave my crossbow to Carter. "I'll be at Aphrodite Cabin if anyone needs me." I walked out started walking to Aphrodite Cabin.

I was shaking my head and chuckling at what Carter said. "You know Hunter probably out of all of you half-siblings, Demitri is probably the most like his dad."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:35 pm

"Yeah, I'll be with Demitri. Even though I don't flirt I need someone to hang out with. So if you need the both of us you know!" Hunter said before he left the cabin.

"Yeah, I gotta agree with you Carter. Demitri is probably the one who's more like his Dad....so you wanna head on over to the Armory to take a look at these?" I asked as grabbing my Bronze spear and Hunter's rust arrows.

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:18 pm

To be continued in Cabin 10 topic 'Trying to flirt'

"Sure just let me get Lacerta and some of my other Creations" Lacerta-Drill, Screwdriver, and Wrench, Sheldon/Turtle-Wax, Sander, Rillian/Gorilla-Hammer, Kylo/Ankylosaurus-Saw Blade, etc. "Ready."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:43 pm

"Alright." I said as opening the Cabin door. After a few moments later Carter and I were walking down the walkway to the Armory. We both walked through the doors. "Alright, I'm going to go on this side and take a look at these arrows of Hunters. I'll be done in about fifteen minutes and then we'll be on our way out." I said as heading on over the right side of the Armory.

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:52 pm

I went into the left side of the armory. "Come on out guys. Okay first, this scope beyond repair." I said looking all around the scope. "Okay Rillian, do your thing." pound pound pound "Okay so lets start from scratch. Kylo..." buzzzzz "Sheldon..." sssssss "Lacerta..." nnnnnn I picked up the scope and gently put the eye pieces into the front and back end. "Finished." I attached the scope to the crossbow and walked over to the right side of the armory. "Hey Cal, you done yet?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:32 pm

"No, not yet. Hunter didn't give me these arrows in time. He should've gave them too me a few days after he found them rusty. It's been like three and a half weeks. I'll probably be done in about another five minutes." I yelled over my shoulder. I grabbed another steel bar. "Oh my god Hunter!" I muttered to myself. A few minutes later I was sharpening the steel arrows. "Alright!" I yelled. I grabbed all the arrows and stuck them in Hunter's quiver. "I'm done." I yelled again.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:05 am

"Cool let's get them to Apollo cabin." I grabbed Demitri's crossbow and headed off to Apollo cabin. "I'm sure Demitri is trying to score a girl, or at least flirt with one." I said with a smirk.
-------------------------------
You said that hunter picked up the weapons already. So send him in.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:49 am

(I know!! Gosh! I'm not a stupid person!)

I watched as Carter grabbed his friend's bow and we both walked out. I gripped Hunter's quiver and trailed behind him. A second or two I watched as Carter collided into someone. "Hahah!! Smooth one Carter!" I said with a smile on my face. I grabbed his hand and helped him up. A moment later I watched as the both of them got situated. The other person I found was to be Hunter.

I was just walking to the Forge to pick up Demetri and mine's weapons. Just a a few feet away from the Forge I had just ran into someone. "Whoa!" I yelled as I fell. I watched as a figure stood there just in front of me laughing. Cal, I thought. When I help Carter up with Cal I asked for the weapons. "You both done with the weapons?" I asked. And they both nodded and handed me the weapons. It happened all so fast. "Thanks guys! I really appreciate it!" I yelled walking off. I walked into the Apollo cabin and just threw them on our beds, then ran off to the Aphrodite cabin.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:00 pm

-----------------------------------
just to let you know I put up a poll for people to give me ideas for name and god parent for my next character
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:13 pm

(Okay Just keep RPing please)
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:20 pm

"I'm going back to Cabin 9 to get changed. Demitri, Most likely his new girlfriend, and I are going to the beach later." I got my stuff and started listening to Hillbilly Bone. " I'm guessing you're hanging out with Katro, Hunter, Devin, and Kaite later?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:27 pm

I looked at Carter and smiled. "Oh heck yes. Plus, I'm shift tonight. Chiron put all five of us on tonight. But later tonight you want to go do something?" I said taking my spear out. I walked to the cabin and walked to my bed. I climbed up and looked down and saw my brother listening to his IPod. I threw my shirt off and put on my Adidas blue-red shirt. I looked at my wrist watch to find it about five o'clock. I heard the door slam open and found Devin and Kaitlyn walk in. "Hey bro!" I yelled with a smile. "Hey back at ya!" Devin said. I looked at Kaite, "Hey Kaite!" I said. She looked at me with a smile, "Hi Cal!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:49 pm

I was just listening to my iPhone and singing along to Hillbilly Bone. "We all got a hillbilly bone down deep inside no matter where from we just can't hide when the band starts banging and them fiddle saws you can't help hollering YEE-HAW and when we see them pretty little country queens we gotta admit it's in them jeens aint nothing wrong just getting on your hillbilly bone ba bone ba bone bone."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:56 pm

I watched as Devin and Kaite made they're selves at home. I laughed as Carter kept singing to his IPod. I watched as Devin was throwing his knives at my bed frame. Kaite was was whistling, whistled for Truler. "Oh, brother." I said. And I heard as a gray Wolf pounded into the cabin. "Truler!" I yelled as he came running on top of me. I started to laugh as he licked me over and over.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:14 pm

"You know I can here laughing right?" Another Blake Shelton Song came on, Honey Bee. "If you'll be my soft and sweet I'll be your strong and steady You'll be my glass of wine I'll be your shot of whiskey You'll be my sunny day I'll be your shade tree You'll be my honeysuckle I'll be your honey bee. If you'll be my Louisiana i'll be your Mississippi You'll be my little Loretta I'll be your Conway Twitty You'll be my sugar baby I'll be your sweet iced tea You'll be my honeysuckle I'll be your honey bee."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cal! A great blacksmiths.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next