Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cal! A great blacksmiths.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Cal! A great blacksmiths. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:24 pm

"Well i-lick-t's no-lick-t my fau-lick-lt Trul-lick-er lik-lick-es to lic-lick-k me!" I said with Truler still on me. I kept laughing over and over as he licked my face. A second later I closed Truler's mouth with my hand. "Go and lick Carter." I whispered in front of Truler's face. And with that he ran off and climbed on Mareck's bed, penned him down, and started to lick his face, just like mine. I slowly got up and wiped all the slobber off of my face,. "He misses.." I said to Kaite. "Yes he does." She said quietly.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:10 am

"Hey Truler how's -lick- it -lick- been -lick- boy?" I took out my earplugs and start messing around with some scrap metal. I made a bronze bone and through across the cabin, just as I threw the bone Truler ran after it and I wipe the saliva of my face. "Okay while making that bone, I also made a boar for Kaite, and a rooster for Devin."

Last edited by Scott James on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:04 am

(Sorry, I thought it was Mareck who was in the cabin, not Carter. I changed the name to Carter, the one who got pinned down. So you might want to edit your post)
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:26 am

----------------------------
I did change my post but one question... Really?
I don't control Mareck, Camile does.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:45 am

Sorry, I thought your charrie was Mareck, not Carter.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:58 am

Okay honest mistake
Can we keep RPing now
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:01 pm

(Sure)

I watched as Carter threw Truler an iron bone on the floor, and Truler leaped on it, and started to sniff at it. "He doesn't take bones!" I called. I whistled and Truler instantly left the bone and came running to my side. I smiled, "He's thinking of you as a threat." It seemed as Truler was in a happy mood and all, but I knew that he was eyeing at everything, ready to attack, or defend.

I jumped onto my top bunk and watched the show from up here. Carter somehow made an iron bone and threw it somewhere so Truler would get off of him. I smiled. I listened as Kaitlyn explained to Carter that Truler though of him as a threat. I started to crack up, but quietly kept it to myself.

I sat on someone's bed that was across from Cal's. I slowly leaned against the wooden frame and sat back, closing my eyes. I felt Truler rush over to Kaitlyn and his tail somehow swayed at my face. I sneezed and Cal started to laugh at me. "Truler!" I yelled as rubbing my nose. He walked over to me and started to lick my face. I started to laugh and pet him on the back.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:07 pm

"Why would he think of me has a threat?" I was very concerned. I got off my bed and went to my table and started making a sword and, just like every other sword I made, I was bent. "Ah, this always happens when I make a sword. why can't I make a stinkin' sword?" I shouted angrily.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:31 pm

"Eh, he thinks everyone is a threat to him. Well except for five people, which is Hunter, Katro, Devin, Cal, and I. Mainly because we've been his only family since he was a pup." I said petting Truler on the head.

"Dude just calm down." I said showing him my hands to calm down. "We don't to start something big here do we?" I asked. I leaned against my bed frame and said to my half-brother, "Look Carter, maybe you aren't good with making swords. But you could be fantastic at making some other stuff. Or with that, you could be an excellent weaponry person. Like this one kid who use to live here, was so horrible at metal-working, but when he got in the arena, he was like a pro. You can be just like him.." I said crossing my arms.

I layed on the bed with Truler still licking. I laughed and laughed and tried to get him off of me. "Alright, boy. Time to get off." I said as sitting back up. I listened closely as Cal explained to his half-brother about not everyone being good at one thing. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:08 pm

"I can make a crossbow, I can make ax, I can make Mechanical Animals, Spears, Knives, Arrows, I can make anything but a stinkin' sword." I shouted. I ran out of my cabin and went to the beach.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:30 pm

(Is that the end of this Topic)

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:55 pm

I don't know
this topic is called Cal! A great blacksmiths. not Carter! A great blacksmiths
You can have Cal go see if Carter is Okay? Because there is a reason behind why Carter was angry
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:12 pm

I sighed, took off my shirt, and walked to the beach. I saw Carter sitting on the sand breathing in and out. "Dude, how many times have you tried to make a sword?" I asked with a softness in my voice. I slowly sat down on the beach, and looked at the lake. I took out my spear and drew something in the sand. I smiled when I looked at my result. It was a detailed hammer. "You just have to have faith in yourself." I said.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:20 pm

"Thanks bro and I'm sorry, I don't know how to handle any other weapons but when I handle the sword that Mareck gave me, it just feels like everything is balanced..." I was admiring the sword I had unsheathed off the back of my sash. "but since it was Mareck who made it, It just feels like I never actually shred those dummies on my own." I sheathed the sword. "That's pretty much why I always get angry when a sword I make doesn't turn out right."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:03 pm

I sat there listening to my younger brother as he told me. I watched as he admired the sword. "If your always angry when you make a sword, then learn to be happy when you make a sword." I said looking out into the horizon. "Build something that takes all your anger away. When I'm angry I hold my spear." I said taking out my spear. I muttered and watched as it split into two. "The two that are one." I said with a smile. "I grip it as hard as I can, and let all my anger out." I said.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:48 pm

"Okay how about we go back to our cabin and I'll try making another sword and this time it will come out right." I got up on my feet and brushed the sand off my shorts. "I know I will make the perfect sword for me."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:50 pm

"Well, let's head on over to the Forge. That is where you'll have the proper materials." I said standing back up. I grabbed my spear off the ground and latched it back onto belt on my back. I walked towards the Forge and felt the heat on my skin once more.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:59 pm

I walked over to the forge and took all the scrap from previous swords. Lacerta climbed up to my shoulder and looked at me. "You sure you want to used that? 100% sure." I took all the scrap and start working. I was working for 30 min straight, taking no break, and constantly wiping my forehead. Than after heating, soaking, hammering, I picked it up, a hilt that fitted perfectly in my hand and base that went straight up diagonally to the tip with a 45 degree angle. Only one word came out of my mouth as I looked down at the sword gleaming the fire. "Perfect."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:06 am

I slowly trailed behind Carter to the Forge. I carefully watched his work as he worked for about thirty minutes straight working on his sword. Finally after hammering and pounding I raised my head high and smiled at him as he raised his sword and admired it. "Just have faith in yourself little brother.." I said as walking back to my post. I grabbed my hammer and started to work on a few broken bronze swords from the Apollo cabin.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:40 am

I sheathed my brand new sword and put Mareck's sword in my dresser. "Thanks bro, I finally did it." I brought it to the armory and etched, in Greek, PYRONZE, into the side of the blade. I couldn't help while admiring my handiwork. "Well you know what they say, '26th time's the charm'."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:54 am

Is that the end of the topic?
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:28 am

I guess so
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:50 am

Okay then!

END OF TOPIC
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:55 pm

C L O S E D!
this thread has been inactive for more than 14 days.
It is hereby closed, if you wish to re-open it please contact a
moderator or admin and they will sort it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cal! A great blacksmiths.   Cal! A great blacksmiths. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cal! A great blacksmiths.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2