Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Great, this will be fun [ private ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Great, this will be fun [ private ] Empty
PostSubject: Great, this will be fun [ private ]   Great, this will be fun [ private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:21 am

When I walk on by,
Girls be looking like ‘Damn he fly’
I play to the beat, walking down the street
in my new LeFreak,

Great, this will be fun [ private ] AA

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Christopher ran a hand through his hair, taking a deep breath. He had like, seven chewing gums in his mouth to disguise the smell of ciggarettes, and had also sprayed nearly a whole can of deoderant on him. He just hoped that Isabella was in, because he hsd missed her.

Chris was wearing a plain white thin shirt, which seemed to cling to her torso to show off his muscles. He was also wearing red chinos and a pair of white Van. All in all, he looked pretty Summery, which would probably make his Khione friend disgusted but it wasn't as if he would bump into him arounf camp now, seeing as he had left. The thought of not having Kyle around all the time made him pretty sad.

Still chewing his large gum, Chris knocked on the door to the Athena cabin, calling through the door; "Hello. Anyone in there?" He asked, putting on a high-pitched voice so he could suprise Isabella.

This is how I roll, animal print
Pants out of control
It’s real fool with the big ass ‘fro
It’s like Bruce Lee rock at the club

[ Moonie-Bum is reading this because she is CL O.o /waves ]
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Great, this will be fun [ private ]   Great, this will be fun [ private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:06 am

Isabella | Faith | Rose

Great, this will be fun [ private ] Smileeey

[i]
"Uh...how could you not know that?"
[/i

Isabella was in the back of the cabin, working on a huge problem. She was writing all over the board, numbers and symbols everywhere. She barely heard who had walked in. Sounded like a girl who smelled like a guy. Weird.

"Uh...Back here!" Isabella called out, chewing on her pen cap. She started writing on the board again, erasing an mistake.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Great, this will be fun [ private ]   Great, this will be fun [ private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:25 am

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

[color=white]
Chris entered the cabin, grinning from ear to ear ebfore frowing as he looked at what his girlfriend was doing. At least she hadn't recognised him, though he was momenterially perplexed by her activities.

Chris straightened the snap-back on his head, glad that wearing a cap kept most of his hair out of his eyes anyway. He stepped forward, wrapping his arms around Isabella's waist from behind. He msiled, kissing Isabella's neck from behind, smiling.

"Well, hello beautiful." He smiled, straightening to look at what she had been doing. "What are you doing? I can barely count to five." Well, that was a lie. Chris was pretty clever; he just didn't like people knowing this.

Pants out of control

chris' outfit
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Great, this will be fun [ private ]   Great, this will be fun [ private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:44 am

Isabella couldn't help but roll her eyes at Chris. Oh Chris. She turned around and kissed Chris on the lips before pulling away, coughing a bit.

"Jeez Chris. You much so much cologne on. Whats up?" Isabella teased, laughing a bit. She poked Chris inthe chest before turnig back to board and writing on it again.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Great, this will be fun [ private ]   Great, this will be fun [ private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:53 pm

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Chris panicked interally when Isabella pulled away and coughed, but relief washed over him when she said it was the cologne. Phew. That was a close. One. Crap, Chris should have enptied his pockets before he had come here. He'd just his to keep his pants on and away from Isabella. No fun.

Chris put his hands in his pockets, watching as Isabella wrote on the board again, not even paying him any attention. Great. Freaking awesome. Chris had tun to camp, took a shower and got changed all to watch his girlfriend write intelligent stufd on a white-board.

Being Chris though, he didn't comment on this annoying fact. He didn't say or show any emotion at all. Nope. He leant against the wall, watching Isabella, the box of ciggerettes pressing into his butt. That was...comfortable.

"So, because I want to smell nice, that means that there's something wrong? Nothing is wrong, babe." Chris said innocently, wondering if Isabella bought it or not.

Pants out of control

chris' outfit
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Great, this will be fun [ private ]   Great, this will be fun [ private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:05 pm

Isabella couldn't help but roll her eyes. Oh gods. Isabella chewed on the cap thinking. Chris seemed to be acting strange though. Isabella shrugged it off though.

"I don't know. You usually don't smell this good," Isabella said with a grin, dropping the marker. Okay. She was done with this problem. Isabella went up to Chris and laid her head on his chest.

"I missed you," Isabella said softly, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Great, this will be fun [ private ]   Great, this will be fun [ private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:16 pm

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Chris laughed at what Isabella said, rolling his eyes also. Straightening the fitted cap on his head and wrapping his arms around Isabella's waist, pulling her against him.

He had started wearing fitted caps nearly everywhere he went for two reasons; to keep his hair out of his eyes and because they were in fashion. Wearing your jeans or chinos really low on your hips were fashionable aswell, and apparently, it was cool if you had to boxers hanging out the back. Chris didn't question it; he judt followed the latest trends like most.

"Hey! I always smell good!" Chris exclaimed, grinning. He put his finger under Isabella's chin, tilting her head up and leaning down to kiss her.

Pants out of control

chris' outfit
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Great, this will be fun [ private ]   Great, this will be fun [ private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:25 pm

Isabella laughed lightly and felt Chris pull her closer. Isabella felt Chris's lips against hers and kissed him back, her arms wrapping around his neck. Chris's cap fell off his head a bit. Smiling under the kiss, Isabella took off Chris's cap and put it on her head instead. Chris's dark curls fell onto his face. Laughing, Isabella pulled away, fixing the hat on her head.

"If you want your hate back, you're gonna have to catch me!" Isabella yelled laughing, running across tghe cabin.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Great, this will be fun [ private ]   Great, this will be fun [ private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:34 pm

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Chris's hands flew to his hair, groaning as he was currently blonde from when his locks had shielded his eyes. Brushing them back quickly, Chris chased after Isabella, laughing the whole time.

Chris had soon grabbed Isabella around the waist, listing her off the ground momenterially before throwing her on the couch. He plucked the hat off her head, brushing his curls back before fixing it on his own head.

Sitting down next to Isabella, it took a minute for him to realise that the little box wasn't pressing into his ass anymore, which meant that he had dropppdd his ciggarettes. He cussed silently, hoping that she wouldn't see them and he wwould get them later. Chris leaned forward to kiss Isabella, hoping to distract her.

Pants out of control

chris' outfit
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Great, this will be fun [ private ]   Great, this will be fun [ private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:41 pm

Isabella laughed as Chris threw her on the couch. Gods, she missed him. She was a bit surprised when Chris leaned down and kissed her. Isabella couldn't help but kiss Chris back, one hand behind his neck. Isabella pulled away, turning his head to the side, breathing heavily. Isabella laughed lightly, turning her gray eyes back to Chris.

"I'm glad you came," Isabella said to Chris, kissing his lips again. She pulled away after a few moments, looking up at Chris. Something small caught her eyes and Isabella turned her head and found a cigarette box. She rolled her eyes and got up from the couch.

"You'd think my brother John would stop smoking. That stuff is so bad for you," Isabella said to Chris, throwing the box in the bathroom garbage. Isabella didn't even know that box was Chris's.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Great, this will be fun [ private ]   Great, this will be fun [ private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:51 pm

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Chris watched Isabella leave him annd widened his eyes as she walked over to the object that...he had been hoping she wouldm't notice. Relief washed through him when she blamed her brother, but his ADHD forced him to say something he shouldn't have.

"What the hell are you doing?! I paid eight dollars for- I mean....nothing." Chris saod, probaboy not fooling anybody. He looked away, lying down on the couch and putting his hands behind his head, looking up at the ceiling and waiting for the wrath of Isabella Rose.

Chris had honestly come here to talk to Isabella about something and just to see how she was, but now he had. feeling that he should have waited longer.

Pants out of control

chris' outfit
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Great, this will be fun [ private ]   Great, this will be fun [ private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:57 pm

Isabella froze at what Chris said. Her mouth was wide open. She couldn't beleieve what Chris said. Chris smoked? No way in hell. Isabella suddenly felt dizzy and gripped the bathroom counter for support.

"Yu-You smoke-e," Isabella managed to choke out, looking at Chris with wide eyes. Did he not know how bad that was for him? Her step-mom used to smoke all the time. Isabella sisn't mind it though. Just the things Isabella's step-mom used to do with those cigarettes and use them on Isabella. Oh gods, Isabella was taking a trip down memory lane of her step-mom abusing her using cigarettes. Isabella's knees buckled and she fell to the floor, hitting her head on the counter.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Great, this will be fun [ private ]   Great, this will be fun [ private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:09 pm

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Chris didn't look at Izzy, his brown eyes still fixed on the ceiling. He shrugged as if it was nothing. He may as well admit it; he had already dropped himself in it accidently.

"Yeah. I do. And what?" He said defensivley, folding his arms over his chest, expecting Isabella to yell at him or something. He prepared himself for, as he thought earlier; The wrath of Isabella.

But then, a disgusting noise came from her direction and Chris' head flew up, finding her on the ground. He jumped up, completely forgetting his problens with smoking and running over to Isabella and dropping to the ground next to her. Her head was bleeding. Crap.

Chris quickly liften his girlfriend in his arms, carrying her over to the couch where he laid her down gently, sitting by her side and looking down at her. "Isabella! What's wrong?"

Pants out of control

chris' outfit
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Great, this will be fun [ private ]   Great, this will be fun [ private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:17 pm

Isabella's mouth felt dry and she felt sick to her stomach. Her eyes fluttered open briefly and she felt herself on the couch, Chris looking down at her worriedly. Isabella rubbed her eyes, her heart racing. She was pretty sure Chris could hear her heart race rapidly.

"Please don't smoke. My step-mom used to burn me with those things," Isabella said in a shaky voice, her skin clammy and pale. Isabella groaned, holding her head. She felt her hand sticky with blood. Oh gods.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Great, this will be fun [ private ]   Great, this will be fun [ private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:24 pm

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Biting his lip, the Demigod looked away quickly, feeling a quench of guilt. "I can't just stop, Izzy. I'm addicted. But you know I wouldn't hurt you anyway."

Chris, wincing as he realised that he shirt was white and would stain, pulled his shirt over his head, and pressed it against Isabella's forehead, trying to stop the bleeding.

Pants out of control

chris' outfit
Sorry for crap post, my muse died
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Great, this will be fun [ private ]   Great, this will be fun [ private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:44 pm

Isabella winced when Chris pressed the shirt to her head. Ow. Isabella closed her eyes and grabbed Chris's hand.

"Alright. But try to quit in the future. it's bad for you. I don't mind it smoking. It brings back bad memories," Isabella said to Chris in a whisper. She sighed, opening her eyes. Her eyesight was blurry and she knew she had hurt her head badly.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Great, this will be fun [ private ]   Great, this will be fun [ private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:21 pm

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Chris felt suddenly moody and sulky towards Isabella, yet he didn't know why. Standing up, he walked over to the garbage, rewching in disgustedly and pulling out his full packet of ciggarettes. Thank Gods the garbage had been empty.

"Yeah well. You stop me drinking amd want to stop my smoking." Chris snapped at her, straightening the hat on his head. "Maybe I don't want to stop. I didn't want to stop drinking either but you made me, for no freaking reason. Will you just stop being such a-" Chris half-yelled, ending with loads of swear-words.

Pants out of control

chris' outfit

KAT AGREED. WE START STRAIGHT AWAY.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Great, this will be fun [ private ]   Great, this will be fun [ private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:57 pm

Isabella sat up quickly, the blood rushing to her head. She felt like she had just gotten slapped in the face by Chris. She glared at him.

"Maybe I just want to keep you alive! Drinking and smoking ate so bad for you. You're not even allowed to drink yet! In trying to stop you to keep you with me for as long as possible!" Isabella half-yelled back. She was so frustrated now. What had she done? She felt like this was er fault, which it kinda was.

"I only told you to stop drinking because I almost killed myself after you were drunk," Isabella said, a tear coming out. Chris didn't know that part.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Great, this will be fun [ private ]   Great, this will be fun [ private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:11 pm

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Chris cussed loudly, pacing back and forth. His hands were shaking, which was a clear sign that showed that he was on edge and angry. Isabella would have probably gotten used to that by now.

"Maybe if you just let me have some fun, I would be fine! I don't give a damn if it's bad for me! And I don't even want a long life! I'll be dead by the time I'm thirty!" Chris yelled at her, covering his ears with his hand so he didn't have to hear anything else and to try and control his shaking. He didn't hear the last thing that Isabella said.

Pants out of control

chris' outfit
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Great, this will be fun [ private ]   Great, this will be fun [ private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:17 pm

Isabella glared back at Chris. It seemed like he didn't want to be with her anymore. Why not? Isabella knew he would leave. Everyone always did.

"Fine, go have fine! I don't care anymore. Good luck trying to find someone who cared and loved you as much as I did," Isabella said to Chris, poking a finger in his chest. Isabella swiftly turned her back and headed for the door leaving Chris inside. Isabella power walked, hoping Chris saw so he knew she was better without him. But she couldn't keep it in. She hid behind a tree and broke down. Isabella sobbed, holding her head.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Great, this will be fun [ private ]   Great, this will be fun [ private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:35 pm

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. Did she.....but she just....she couldn't have...b-b-but...

Chris had heard the last bit, his body shaking and seeming to have a fit. His breathing became fast and un-even as he stumbled after Isabella, seeing how fast she was walking. He followed her, but she wws out of sight in no time.

The courtyard was empty, seeing as everyone was at lunch. There was no-one around to tell him off and Chris really needed a smoke right now. Lighting a ciggarette with his shaking hands, Chris walked into a thin layer off woodlands to stay under the shadows. That's when he found Isabella; sobbing.

"Please, Isabella. Don't break up with me." Chris practically begged, accidently breathing smoke all in her face.

Pants out of control

chris' outfit
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Great, this will be fun [ private ]   Great, this will be fun [ private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:40 pm

Isabella looked up when she heard Chris. Isabella gagged and coughed when Chris breathed smoke all over her. She pushed him away lightly as the memories returned.

"Don't hurt me," Isabella half whispered, half yelled. Isabella suddenly felt like she was back with her step-mother. Isabella held her head again, feeling a tiny bit if blood on her fingers. Isabella couldn't help but lean against Chris's bare chest sobbing, clutching at her head to make the memories go away.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Great, this will be fun [ private ]   Great, this will be fun [ private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:49 pm

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Chris raised his hand in a surrender motion when she pushed him away. But then she started sobbing into his chest, and he rubbed her back with one hand, the other holding his ciggarette, breathingbthe smoke over her head instead.

"I'm not going to hurt you." Chris told her, half growling with frustration. Why did Isabella have to be so...up tight sometimes? It was a pain in the ass thats what she was a lot of the time. He still loved her though; she was perfect in his mind.

Pants out of control

chris' outfit
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Great, this will be fun [ private ]   Great, this will be fun [ private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:59 pm

Isabella nodded and looked up at Chris, closing her eyes. She blamed down and her body shook slightly. Isabella sighed and ran a hand through her dark, long hair.

"Sorry about before. I just kinds lost it. Sorry, Isabella mumbled to Chris, her gray eyes fluttering open.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Great, this will be fun [ private ]   Great, this will be fun [ private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:06 pm

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Chris nodded, not saying anything as he resting his chin on Isabella's head, closing his eyes. "Its okay, I suppose. You were being a bit of a drama queen." Chris said honestly.

Chris looked down Isabella, smiling sadly before kssing her lightly on her lips. He probably stank of ciggaretts and tasted like them. Gross. Chris forgot this fact however, or else he might not have kissed her.

Pants out of control

chris' outfit

[ THEY NEED TO BREAK UP, NOT MAKE UP Dx ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great, this will be fun [ private ]   Great, this will be fun [ private ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great, this will be fun [ private ]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next