Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

books are great

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

books are great Empty
PostSubject: books are great   books are great I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:43 pm

i walk into the linbrtary and try to fingd my favorite book.I look and i finnaly find it.I read it for twenty minutes and relize i was in paridise i love this book!
Back to top Go down
Trist

books are great Empty
PostSubject: Re: books are great   books are great I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:29 am

Miranda Crisp

Miranda walked into the library, she saw a boy reading and decided to walk over to him. "Hello, my name is Miranda Crisp. How are you?
Back to top Go down

books are great Empty
PostSubject: Re: books are great   books are great I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:49 am

"Hello my name is Carlisle Hamlin and i am the son of Apollo.I'm fine and how are you?I barley have friends here. Will you be my friend?"As I was saying this my girlfriend walks in crying for some reason."Isanella what's wrong? you know you can trust me sweetie."Isanella dried her tears and replied,"My brothers are picking on me because i am a weak and powerless girl."

Last edited by Poseidon1120 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

books are great Empty
PostSubject: Re: books are great   books are great I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:23 am

~Hey guys, I'm just interrupting your role-play to tell you that we have a 4 sentence rule and it would be much appreciated if you could obey it. Thanks!~
Back to top Go down
Trist

books are great Empty
PostSubject: Re: books are great   books are great I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 11:16 am

"Okay, I'm a daughter of Khione, or I hope so." She replied, Miranda started to read a book about Khione, It was just so fascinating. She continued reading and hummed, she started to get swag swiggity swag so she put the book down and started to walk around. Looking at all the contents of the library, all the books, it was just so peaceful.
Back to top Go down

books are great Empty
PostSubject: Re: books are great   books are great I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 11:57 am

"Well my name is Isanella and i am the daughter of ares.I just came here to be with my boyfriend."I say still looking at my boyfriend.Oh nella that is really bad.Isn't that right Miranda?Carlisle holds isanella close to him.
Back to top Go down
Trist

books are great Empty
PostSubject: Re: books are great   books are great I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:00 pm

Miranda got bored so she said "Uh, sure, I'm gonna go,bye!" and left. She didn't know what else to say or do so she just thought this. Snow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

books are great Empty
PostSubject: Re: books are great   books are great I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

books are great
Page 1 of 1