Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

--"Great Gods!" {O p e n}--

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

--"Great Gods!" {O p e n}-- Empty
PostSubject: --"Great Gods!" {O p e n}--   --"Great Gods!" {O p e n}-- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Liliana was in heaven. She stacked books, read books, fixed books, cleaned books... She loved books! The library was marvelous. It was beautiful and all designed by her cabin. Googling over the beautiful beams of marble, Liliana picked up a stack of books both in Greek and English. Closing her eyes, Liliana had in her hand a cup of Coffee she got from the Cabin leader lounge and sipped it lovingly. Flipping through a book, Liliana's mascared eyelashes (done unwillingly) fluttered as hours passed. She loved this place perhaps more than she loved school!

"Try... to stay.. Awake." Liliana spoke to herself, flipping through her third book about calculus. How could she get any geekier than that? Taking in a deep breath of the new book smell, Liliana began to doze off to sleep, uttering some words in Greek. Liliana's long blonde ringlets gently rested on the table, her head laying on a stack of books in peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: --"Great Gods!" {O p e n}--   --"Great Gods!" {O p e n}-- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:19 pm

--"Great Gods!" {O p e n}-- KWChronoscopy
Ω~~Kâ¥déñ~~~{[C.]}~~Wâvéhârφ~~Ω

Kayden had arrived in the library a short while earlier. He'd been perusing the various books that were in Braile until he'd stumbled upon somebody sleeping. Not so much by seeing them, since he was blindfolded. But by hear their slow, rythmic reathing. It sounded like when someone was sleeping.

Now normally, He would say anything. But he figured the person in question didn't want to be sleeping in the library. He smiled and adjusted his blindfold a little bit and made his way over to the girl. A book in braile under his right arm and his hand reaching out to tap the girl gently, "E...excuse me." he said gently as he offered a smile if and when she woke up.

He reached up after tapping her and pushed his mid-back length platinum blonde hair from is face. It always seemed to be a mess, he would have to see about getting it trimmed soon...he thought to himself before pushing the thought off to the side.

--"Great Gods!" {O p e n}-- Divider
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: --"Great Gods!" {O p e n}--   --"Great Gods!" {O p e n}-- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:27 pm

Slightly startled by the boy, Liliana's eyes fluttered open and gazed at the boy. Who was he? But before she could do anything, she thought she'd better thank him for waking her up. She didn't want to be seen sleeping in the library! Breathing a sigh of relief, Liliana wiped her eyes a bit and shook her head. "Thank you for waking me up, I wouldn't want to be seen asleep!" Liliana laughed, slowly getting up to her feet. Pushing the stack of books away from her, Liliana yawned and looked over at the huge grandfather clock. It said 8:32. It was past dinner time! Franticlly taking her books, Liliana rushed over to the bookshelf and began lazily shoving the books into their right places. She barely missed dinner! She just had a few minutes to spare.
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: --"Great Gods!" {O p e n}--   --"Great Gods!" {O p e n}-- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:32 pm

--"Great Gods!" {O p e n}-- KWChronoscopy
Ω~~Kâ¥déñ~~~{[C.]}~~Wâvéhârφ~~Ω

Kayden chuckled a little bit and nodded, "Not a problem. I figured sleeping in the library might be a bad idea...You never know right?" He smiled and chuckled a little bit. When he noticed her rushing up and putting books back onto the shelf he couldn't help but feel around, locating a few and assisting her in putting them back.

"Ill give you a hand with those." he said with a smile as he raised it up. Feeling around for a slot and then pushing the book in. He was pretty good at navigating for a blind kid. With a smile and a nod he said, "Names Kayden by the way, Not often I run into people sleeping in a library."

--"Great Gods!" {O p e n}-- Divider
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --"Great Gods!" {O p e n}--   --"Great Gods!" {O p e n}-- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--"Great Gods!" {O p e n}--
Page 1 of 1